Fair offer for Hunt?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
badbuddah
Captain
Captain

Fair offer for Hunt?

Postby badbuddah » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:53 am

I need RBs desperately and I feel maybe now is the time to sell on Julio while he is still high value. Would you trade Julio and a 1st for Hunt? Would that get accepted? Should I maybe offer D. Freeman/Golladay/2nd rounder for Hunt?

Also I'm wanting to get younger and better at QB, would Golladay/1st/A. Jones be too much for Mahomes if the Hunt trade falls through? Thanks guys. The Mahomes owner is the most reasonable owner in the league, however I'd imagine he still knows he has the overall QB1 in Dynasty.
12 Team UNLIMITED Keeper / 23 Roster 1.0-PPR: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF 2 IR - 11th Year

QB: L. Jackson, J. Browning
RB: Aaron Jones, D'Ernest Johnson, E. Mitchell, Dalvin Cook, Jamaal Williams, Alexander Mattison, K. Miller, P. Taylor
WR: R. Doubs, G. Pickens, Christian Kirk, Juju, D. Hopkins, D. Wicks, K. Boutte
TE: Z. Ertz, C. Okonkwo, Trey McBride, Tucker Kraft
K: T. Bass, J. Moody
DEF: San Francisco

badbuddah
Captain
Captain

Re: Fair offer for Hunt?

Postby badbuddah » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:14 pm

Well I talked to Mahomes owner, he views him as the overall QB1 and has no desire to move on him. For now, I will stick to running backs. Considering Sanders and a 2nd for Hyde if the Hyde owner will take it. That way I figure I have at least a startable back and with Chubb I own the Browns backfield MOSTLY unless they sign Bell in the off season...
12 Team UNLIMITED Keeper / 23 Roster 1.0-PPR: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF 2 IR - 11th Year

RB: Aaron Jones, D'Ernest Johnson, E. Mitchell, Dalvin Cook, Jamaal Williams, Alexander Mattison, K. Miller, P. Taylor

grooner
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby grooner » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:48 pm

Don't trade for Mahomes. That is a terrible deal for you.

Julio+first is overpay for hunt imo, would have to be straight up for me to move Julio, and even then I wouldn't.

Moving sanders+2nd for hyde is again an overpay by you imo.

badbuddah
Captain
Captain

Postby badbuddah » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:12 pm

grooner wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:48 pm Don't trade for Mahomes. That is a terrible deal for you.

Julio+first is overpay for hunt imo, would have to be straight up for me to move Julio, and even then I wouldn't.

I considered this being an overpay, but his owner is RB poor and would likely need to be pushed to take WRs over RB. The Fournette and Hunt owners both are RB poor if they give up either which is why I suggested a pick with Julio. Do you think the Gurley owner would ever consider taking Julio+1st+D. Freeman or A. Jones? Or is a guy like Gurley just too untouchable?

mrmagloo
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby mrmagloo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:08 pm

badbuddah wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:12 pm
grooner wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:48 pm Don't trade for Mahomes. That is a terrible deal for you.

I considered this being an overpay, but his owner is RB poor and would likely need to be pushed to take WRs over RB. The Fournette and Hunt owners both are RB poor if they give up either which is why I suggested a pick with Julio. Do you think the Gurley owner would ever consider taking Julio+1st+D. Freeman or A. Jones? Or is a guy like Gurley just too untouchable?
If I am Gurley owner, I would say no to that.
Rollin with Mahomes
10 team, standard dynasty league, roster 22, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 DST, 1 K First Year 2018 runner up
QB- Mahomes, Winston
RB- Drake, Carson, Thompson, Chubb, R Jones, Darrel Williams, Penny, Samuels
WR- Julio, Mike Williams, JUJU, Golladay, DJ Moore, McLaurin, D Johnson
TE- OJ, Hooper
IR- Butler, Guice
TS- D Henderson, J Hill
2020- 2 firsts, 2 seconds, 3rd, 4th, 5th.

badbuddah
Captain
Captain

Postby badbuddah » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:23 pm

mrmagloo wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:08 pm
badbuddah wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:12 pm

If I am Gurley owner, I would say no to that.
I'm starting to think the only way to get a Gurley/Kamara/Barkley is to give up so much you tip the other way and end up losing because you gave up an entire team to acquire them. They are good but their owners value them beyond anything reasonable. It was very unfortunate that in our league one of our best teams had the OBJ/DJ season enders and was able to tank to get the 1st pick and Barkley and now is running roughshod over the league. Probably the commissioners fault for letting him tank but still...A Barkley draft is rare. I like Bryce Love but not sure he will be a Barkley.