What would it take to trade Zeke?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Oblong_Ball
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

What would it take to trade Zeke?

Postby Oblong_Ball » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:43 am

Just got offered Demaryius Thomas, Jarvis Landry, and Derrick Henry straight up for Zeke in my 16-teamer.

My team is in my signature, thoughts?

This guy also has T.Gurley, L.Fournette, M.Evans, M.Thomas, D.Hopkins, and K.Allen on his roster. Feels like I should ask for different pieces, but who? He wants Zeke really bad.

I love Henry but I'd be trading my super stud RB for a handcuff with potential, at least for this season...

What about Fournette, Henry, Landry for Zeke?
Last edited by Oblong_Ball on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
:thumbdown:

pierson242
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: What would it take to trade Zeke?

Postby pierson242 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:53 am

Keep Zeke. Your team is better than his. If you trade that guy Zeke his team becomes better! Keep him!
Devy Writer and Ranker for DLF

Follow me on Twitter @PiersonFF

jonf86
Starter
Starter

Postby jonf86 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:56 am

Not a terrible starting offer.
I'd counter with zeke for M. Thomas, Landry and henry. In a 16 team league the depth is valuable
QB: D. Watson, T. Taylor, J. Driskel, J. Johnson, C. Rush, N. Sudfeld, M. White
RB: C. McCaffrey, C. Carson, K. Johnson, R. Penny, J. Samuels, D. Pumphrey
WR: J.J. Smith-Schuster, R. Woods, L. Fitzgerald, J. Nelson, M. Gallup R. Switzer, B. Berrios, C. Batson, R. Higgins, J. Kearse
TE: G. Kittle, I. Thomas, J Doyle, W. Dissly, J. Leggett, J. Gresham, T. Conklin
16 Team Dynasty (PPR). Lineup: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, TE, FLEX, SFLEX
2018 Champs

QB: M. Stafford, J. Garoppolo
RB: I. Crowell, J. Williams, A. Abdullah, C.J. Anderson
WR: C. Godwin, D.J. Moore, W. Fuller, M. Valdez-Scantling, D.J. Chark, E. St. Brown, J. Kumerow, R. Higgins, C. Meredith, J. Kearse
TE: D. Njoku, H. Henry, C. Herndon, G. Everett, I. Thomas, J. Leggett, W. Dissly
14 Team SuperFlex Dynasty TE 1.5 PPR and .15PPY, WR PPR, RB .25PPC and .5PPR, QB: 4 Point TDs
Lineup: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, FLEX, OP

MichaelScarn
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby MichaelScarn » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:14 am

I'd keep what you have.
10 Team SuperFlex PPR
QB: Herbert/Cousins/Fitz/Z Wilson
RB: Barkley/Dobbins/Gibson/Dillon/Etienne/Edmonds/Michel/Lindsay/Kelley/T Jones/Evans/Hyde
WR: Robinson/Moore/Sutton/Boyd/Gallup/Slayton/Harry//R Moore/Eskridge/A St. Brown/Collins
TE: Goedert/Thomas/Njoku/Pitts

10 Team Standard
QB: Herbert/Hurts
RB: A Jones/Sanders/Akers/Hunt/Fournette/McKissic/Snell
WR: Hill/Hopkins/Evans/JuJu/Thielen/Parker/Shenault/Hamler/Edwards/D Smith/E Moore
TE: Fant/Goedert/Ertz/Howard

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:16 am

Not a bad offer. Depth is important in a 16 teamer, so I don't mind moving Zeke. Your counter isn't bad, but I'd swap Henry with a WR.

sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby sloth8u » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:27 am

i think you have to walk away with lenny or gurley here, not henry. you should not have to sacrifice zeke to your lineup in exchange for the backup henry. whichever wr's that he throws in there are essentially depth for you since you own obj, ajg, arob, crief. we dont know your format, but zeke is a starter in any format.

the only way this makes sense is if you only start 1 rb and can start 5 or 6 wr's in a ppr. im inclined to think that your likely receiving an offer based on the fact....that you cant start everyone , and essentially, you hurting your starting lineup while increasing your depth significantly. you both have crazy teams for a 16 teamer....the league must have been going for years.....

its a strong offer, i would counter wth you getting lenny or gurley, then nuk instead of dt. if you can get it to gurley/lenny, dt, landry for zeke...i would take it. i dont know your league, but that seems like excellent value for a 16 teamer.

Oblong_Ball
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Oblong_Ball » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:00 am

sloth8u wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:27 am i think you have to walk away with lenny or gurley here, not henry. you should not have to sacrifice zeke to your lineup in exchange for the backup henry. whichever wr's that he throws in there are essentially depth for you since you own obj, ajg, arob, crief. we dont know your format, but zeke is a starter in any format.

the only way this makes sense is if you only start 1 rb and can start 5 or 6 wr's in a ppr. im inclined to think that your likely receiving an offer based on the fact....that you cant start everyone , and essentially, you hurting your starting lineup while increasing your depth significantly. you both have crazy teams for a 16 teamer....the league must have been going for years.....

its a strong offer, i would counter wth you getting lenny or gurley, then nuk instead of dt. if you can get it to gurley/lenny, dt, landry for zeke...i would take it. i dont know your league, but that seems like excellent value for a 16 teamer.
Awesome insight, much appreciated! It's full PPR, start 2 RB's 3 WR's and a flex spot where we can start R/W/T. SO technically we can start 3 RB's or 4 WR's. This league has been going for some time and we're the two teams that have won the championship 3 out of the last 4 seasons!
:thumbdown:

Sgtpsych
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Sgtpsych » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:20 am

I would want Fournette over Henry. I like Fournette Henry and Landry for Zeke also. For me, Zeke is a stud and I would rather keep him unless you feel his red flags are going to be a long term issue,
Team 1-
12 team standard dynasty 6 pt - td, .1 per rushing yd, .1 per receiving yd. .04 per passing yd , 24 player roster
1 qb, 2 RB, 2 wr, 1 TE, 2 flex
QB-Russell Wilson, Tom Brady
RB-Leonard Fournette, Joe Mixon, Kareem Hunt,Thomas Rawls,Jerick McKinnon, Chris Carson, TJ Yeldon, Aaron Jones
WR-OBJ, AJG, NUK, ARob, Mike Williams, Josh Gordon, Marqise Lee, Willie Snead
TE- Jimmy Graham, Coby Fleener, George Kittle, Tyler Kroft
K- Harrison Butker
D-Carolina Panthers, Jags
2018 1st and 4th

Team 2-
QB- Winston, Prescott, Flacco
RB- Freeman, Fournette, Montgomery, Murray, Yeldon, Hightower, Washington, Procise, Lacy, Starks, Conner
WR- NUK, Doctson, Ross, Aghlor, Treadwell
TE - Engram, Davis
D- Giants,Chiefs
K- Gostkowski