Memorial Day Sale!

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Memorial Day Sale!

Postby dlf_jeffh » Thu May 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Hello all you DLF'ers!

Firstly, on this very special upcoming Memorial Day weekend when we honor those that who died serving in our armed forces, we'd like to thank not only them for their greatest sacrifice for love of country, but we'd also like to extend a warm thank you to all of you that are currently serving as well. No greater patriot exists than one willing to lay their life on the line for their country! :clap:

Thank you!

Secondly, thank you ALL for calling DLF home and being a part of this great community!

Starting tonight (Thursday) at midnight, DLF is offering a four-day Memorial Day sale!!

New DLF subscribers using coupon code MEMORIAL2017 will receive $10 off our standard $29.99 subscription price. This subscription gives you full access to DLF for the next year for only $19.99!

In our recent survey, 96% of respondents indicated that DLF's value proposition was excellent at $29.99 and the same percentage of respondents indicated that they would be resubscribing again! We couldn't have dreamed of reaching those results. There's no greater compliment than a happy Premium member who chooses to support us year over year. We work very hard to earn your continued business and we continue to endeavor to keep the price low for maximum affordability to all.

But don't wait! This sale ends at midnight on Monday, Memorial Day. That's a full four days to take advantage of this offer.

If you are currently a premium member, let others know here (as a reply) why you are a subscriber. The more that support DLF, the more we can continue to add great writers, services, content, podcasts, tools/utilities and infrastructure. When other sites go dark, that is when DLF is just getting started as you've noticed, yet again, this 'off-season'. It's a labor of love and we're proving that 365 days a year.

Let's generate some buzz here and continue to grow this community!

Thank you to all community members, Premium member or not. We couldn't do what we do without you!

And once again, thank you to all of our men and women serving in the armed forces, currently and in the past!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend

Re: Memorial Day Sale!

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Thu May 25, 2017 8:50 pm

This is a good deal for a great product. IMO, it was already cheap considering what kind of useful resources that are on DLF, so hopefully we can get some more members starting with this deal.
12 TEAM PPR 1QB 1/3RB 1/3WR 1TE 2FLEX 1D 1K

Team 1: 8-5-2019 Champs 8-5-2020 Champs 11-3-2021 Champs
QBs: D.Carr, C.Wentz
RBs: J.Taylor, A.Jones, J.Mixon, B.Robinson
WRs: T.Hill, C.Lamb, C.Godwin, K.Allen, J.Jones, K.Golladay
TEs: T.Kelce, P.Freiermuth

DLF Series SF TE Premium
2020: 10-3-Championship 2021: 12-2-Runner Up
QBs: J.Allen, Winston, Trubisky
RBs: Ekeler, J.Williams, M.Gordon, J.Jacobs, I.Spiller
WRs: C.Kupp, T.Hill, C.Lamb, C.Godwin, D.Mooney, N.Collins, M.Hardman
TEs: D.Waller, D.Schultz, Albert O

DLF Series SF TE Premium
2020: 9-4

QBs: Mahomes, J.Allen, J.Love, Trubisky
RBs: A.Jones, M.Gordon, McKissic, K.Vaughn, B.Snell
WRs: J.Jefferson, T.McLaurin, K.Golladay, M.Pittman,T.Patrick
TEs: M.Andrews,D.Schultz

2019: 9 championships
2020: 7 championships-including 2 DLF Series Championships
2021: 9 championships-including 3 DLF Series Championships

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Thu May 25, 2017 9:39 pm

Here's your chance to save, you know you're gonna end up wanting a premium subscription anyways, you might as well save a little money and do it now. Plus, trust me- you're gonna want access to their training camp articles coming up soon!

I'm not affiliated with DLF at all, but I'll make you new guys and gals that sign up for a PREMIUM subscription this week a little sweetener since I am such a big fan of Jeff and Ken that run/own DLF. Here it is:

Sign up for premium this week and send me confirmation and I'll personally give you personalized advice for your team as long as you're still premium. Hit me up with trade ideas, rookie draft stuff, start/sit questions- you name it.
I'll give you my 1on1 attention and answer anything you have in detail.

Some of y'all contact me frequently on here via PMs asking for help as it is so I figured some of you might take advantage of my little bonus, if you will.

So, with Jeff's promotion and my kicker is there any reason not to go for it and sign up now?
:ewink:
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat

onetwothree
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby onetwothree » Thu May 25, 2017 10:36 pm

This site kept showing up every time I was Googling "dynasty football rankings" or any variation of it. Knew my team would be in for a massive rebuild so I wanted to do a lot of research and this became my go to resource for evaluating the incoming rookie class and maximizing my 5 picks in the top 15. Great site at the regular cost. An even better site at a discount! Only been a premium subscriber for a few months and I'm about ready to re-up for another year!

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Fri May 26, 2017 12:09 am

onetwothree wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:36 pm This site kept showing up every time I was Googling "dynasty football rankings" or any variation of it. Knew my team would be in for a massive rebuild so I wanted to do a lot of research and this became my go to resource for evaluating the incoming rookie class and maximizing my 5 picks in the top 15. Great site at the regular cost. An even better site at a discount! Only been a premium subscriber for a few months and I'm about ready to re-up for another year!
You gotta get old the GOLD username program, since you're premium you should have a gold username. Hit up Ken so you can get your "badge of honor" lol
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat

saw061600
Legend
Legend

Postby saw061600 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:10 am

I subscribe to the premium service for the articles, not the pictures :D . Wait, there are no pictures? Ooops, wrong site.

The articles are great because they offer opinions of different perspective. It's interesting to see the rankings, offered by various writers, differ and change throughout the pre, post, and during season news. It's also the only site that offers consistent IDP content. Good value here, make the purchase.
Last edited by saw061600 on Fri May 26, 2017 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
10 TM No PPR or waiver 85RST
Herbert Fields Garoppolo Ridder
JT Barkley Etienne Ingram Charb CEH
Evans Aiyuk Dionte Jeudy London JWill GWils EMoore JMyers Mims Moorex2
Andrews Kinkaid Pits Freiermuth
NBosa Quinnen DJJones Clark F-Myers Taylor Graham
Darius Okereke Kendricks DCampbell DJones Baker Kiser Brooks
Adams Simmons Vaccaro Joseph

12 TM .5ppr 45 RST
Herbert Stroud Mayfield
JT Achane Kamara Ford Pacheco Jaleel
AJB DK Godwin Aiyuk Kirk ZJones RMoore Thornton
Hock F-muth
LWilliams Payne Reed Greenard
Bernard Kendricks Warner Baker Williams Tranquil
Budda McKinney Clark Wilson

1-2QB 2-4RB 3-5WR 1-3TE 11OFF/DEF
Herbert Stafford Brock Dobbs
Taylor Jacobs Mattison Kyren Jaleel Ford Bigsby
AJB Diggs Evans Kirk McLaurin Dionte Boyd Renfrow JuJu
Kelce Pitts Deguara
Hutchinson Rousseau Greenard Travon Demarcus
QWilliams EJones TBernard Dean ShaqT Kyzir
Amos Bates Peppers Murray Fitz Clark

Sgtpsych
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Sgtpsych » Fri May 26, 2017 3:45 am

Second year here of being premium. I love the articles, adp, rankings and the premium threads. It is definitely worth the cash. The value is here and I enjoy the content daily. Once I went premium, I didn't want to stop. Very helpful. It is extremely helpful if you are starting out in dynasty as well.
Team 1-
12 team standard dynasty 6 pt - td, .1 per rushing yd, .1 per receiving yd. .04 per passing yd , 24 player roster
1 qb, 2 RB, 2 wr, 1 TE, 2 flex
QB-Russell Wilson, Tom Brady
RB-Leonard Fournette, Joe Mixon, Kareem Hunt,Thomas Rawls,Jerick McKinnon, Chris Carson, TJ Yeldon, Aaron Jones
WR-OBJ, AJG, NUK, ARob, Mike Williams, Josh Gordon, Marqise Lee, Willie Snead
TE- Jimmy Graham, Coby Fleener, George Kittle, Tyler Kroft
K- Harrison Butker
D-Carolina Panthers, Jags
2018 1st and 4th

Team 2-
QB- Winston, Prescott, Flacco
RB- Freeman, Fournette, Montgomery, Murray, Yeldon, Hightower, Washington, Procise, Lacy, Starks, Conner
WR- NUK, Doctson, Ross, Aghlor, Treadwell
TE - Engram, Davis
D- Giants,Chiefs
K- Gostkowski

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Fri May 26, 2017 7:57 am

Thanks all for your comments ... keep em' coming.

And we've just opened up the the coupon code so that existing subscribers can bump their subscriptions out a year at the reduced price if you desire to. We wanted to provide something to all of your existing subscribers for supporting what we're doing here!

Coupon Code: MEMORIAL2017
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

woolman777
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby woolman777 » Fri May 26, 2017 5:45 pm

just became a full time member
Team1
QB - Watson
RB - Mixon Bijon Etienne
WR- Hill ODB Ridley Cooper Aiyuk Claypool Palmer Toney Gallup
TE - Hockenson Geisecki Kmet Woods
K - Tucker
Def - 49ers
10 team
1/2 PPR start 1qb 2rb 2wr 1te 1Flex 1k 1def

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Fri May 26, 2017 5:54 pm

Awesome Woolman! Thanks so much for supporting what we're doing here. Hope you'll stick around year over year and call the DLF community home!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

Chandler Bing
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Chandler Bing » Fri May 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Thanks for opening it up for us that are already premium members. Just added a year on to my membership

vixen
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby vixen » Sat May 27, 2017 7:06 pm

dlf_jeffh wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 7:57 am Thanks all for your comments ... keep em' coming.

And we've just opened up the the coupon code so that existing subscribers can bump their subscriptions out a year at the reduced price if you desire to. We wanted to provide something to all of your existing subscribers for supporting what we're doing here!

Coupon Code: MEMORIAL2017
i have it set to auto withdraw money when subscription is up...will it know not to take out next season

THANK YOU FOR OPENING IT UP TO US MINIONS AS WELL!
team 1 -start QB RB 2WR TE 2RB/WR 1WR/TE
qbs=5pt tds wr/te=1 ppr rbs=.5ppr all get .25ppc
Watson, Brady, Mills
Ekeler, Hunt, Carson/Penny, DForeman, Mitchell, CPat, Kyren, Ford, KHarris
Cooper, sutton, Chase, Shepard, Atwell, Schwartz, Wan'Dale, Austin III
Gesicki, Engram, Hooper, Woods
team 2 -start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex K D
Cousins, Stafford
DH JT, Ekeler, Kylin Hill, Herbert, KHarris, Chandler
Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Callaway, DPJ, Robby Anderson, Schwartz, Pierce, Wan'Dale, Doubs
Kelce, Andrews, Jacob Harris

woolman777
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby woolman777 » Sun May 28, 2017 9:21 am

Yup love the articles and have always used these boards. Ton of good reads and info. And the added support of the forum community is amazing. Love hearing the input from other people
Team1
QB - Watson
RB - Mixon Bijon Etienne
WR- Hill ODB Ridley Cooper Aiyuk Claypool Palmer Toney Gallup
TE - Hockenson Geisecki Kmet Woods
K - Tucker
Def - 49ers
10 team
1/2 PPR start 1qb 2rb 2wr 1te 1Flex 1k 1def

vbbish
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby vbbish » Sun May 28, 2017 9:33 am

Great deal. Been meaning to sign up for awhile, Cheers!
12th Year Full Dynasty PPR (1 pt. per Rec.) 1QB,2RB,2WR,1TE,1TE/RB/WR 12 team league **Champ 20, 21 & 22 **
QB: J. Burrow, M. Jones, B. Zappe
RB: Breece Hall, J. Gibbs, D. Cook, AJ Dillon, D. Pierce
WR: Godwin, Diggs, Jeudy, R. Moore, K. Shakir, T. Burks, Z. Flowers, S. Moore, J. Reed, J. Metchie, J. Downs
TE: Andrews, J. Johnson, T. Kraft

2024 1.01, 1.02, 1.11, 3.10

1st Year Superflex PPR (.5 per Rec) 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2WR/RB/TE, 1SF

QB: Herbie, T. Law, B. Young, J. Winston, K. Pickett, M. Willis
RB: D. Singletary, E. Gray, E. Wilson, M. Carter, I. Spiller, R. Blackshear, I. Abanikanda, T. Bigsby
WR: D. London, G. Wilson, KJ Osborn, M. Wilson, D. Davis, J. Watson, J. Williams, T, Scott, Q, Johnson, P. Washingon
TE: C. Otton, D. Kincaid, T. Conklin, N. Fant, J, Whyle, M. Mayer

2024 1.05, 2.02, 2.10, 3.02, 3.04

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Sun May 28, 2017 9:35 am

LoL thought by the title this was gonna be a "look how I ripped off this owner" thread.