Mike Williams or Courtland Sutton

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Mike Williams or Courtland Sutton

Postby Titans95 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:26 am

I'm confused about people saying Sutton is more talented. MW was the top WR in the nation playing for Clemson and won a national championship and went 7th overall in the draft. Sutton was small school WR that got a decent amount of hype but didn't play top competition like MW and went in the 2nd round of the draft. I like both a lot and think both have loads of talent but to say Sutton has more doesn't make much sense to me.

MW has shown more flashes this season that Sutton has and I think he'll take a big leap forward next season even with KA and HH back. Sutton on the other hand is likely stuck with Keenum in 2019 since they will not have a high draft pick and that means most targets will go to Hamilton and Patrick.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:52 am

I think Williams is the better WR, but Sutton will have less competition for targets next year. I think they're close, but I'd still rather go with MW.

Draft Master
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Draft Master » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:31 pm

On paper Sutton but I'm rolling with Mike Williams after this past few weeks! Dude can ball!! but with the way DEN is shaped right now, if they bring in a QB that is above average it might make me eat my words!