Lesean McCoy: Cut bait already?

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
problemsolver
Starter
Starter

Lesean McCoy: Cut bait already?

Postby problemsolver » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:24 am

10 team 0.5 PPR redraft league

Rivers
Gurley/Mixon/Lynch/McCoy/Cohen
MThomas/AJG/Fitzgerald/Arob/Lockett
OJHoward
Kicker
Baltimore

Super shallow league (12 offensive players per team). I just stare at the WW and say "I want that guy. And that guy. And that guy." LOL.

I drafted McCoy at the 6/7 turn figuring that he would provide some value based on pure volume. I didnt watch any of the game, but i apparently underestimated how atrocious the Bills offense was going to be. And no one could have predicted Marcus Murphy. Should i just cut bait on McCoy now? Give it another week? Were there any positives that came out of the beatdown the Ravens put on the Bills?

RB Free Agents
Crowell
Lindsay
Ekelar
Buck Allen
Aaron Jones

If i wanted to go outside of a RB, a couple of interesting names out there, maybe to stash and hope they get healthy later on? Can you afford to stash an injured player on a 14 man roster?

Baldwin
Alshon

Paul717
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Lesean McCoy: Cut bait already?

Postby Paul717 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:24 pm

Hello. How many do you start at each position? Without knowing that, hard to answer precisely but it's hard for me to think Shady is done. I think maybe you want to ride this out for another week.
"Marathon Square" - 16 team full PPR league with 24 player roster. Keep 16 per year indefinitely, draft 8. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team DST
QB: Jordan Love, Deshaun Watson
RB: Travis Etienne, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Kendre Miller, Jaleel McLaughlin, Sean Tucker, Deuce Vaughn
WR: A.J. Brown, Garrett Wilson, Tee Higgins, Calvin Ridley, Michael Wilson, Kendrick Bourne, Tutu Atwell, Allen Lazard, Isaiah Hodgins, Xavier Hutchinson
TE: T.J. Hockenson, Cole Kmet, Kylen Granson
K: Didn't make the playoffs in 2023 :cry: , and don't usually hold one in the offseason
Team DST: Cowboys, Lions

Picks:
2024: All my picks except 3rd rounder

Disclaimer: My one and only Championship in this league was way back in 2011. Therefore, take my replies with the appropriate grain of salt. :lol:

problemsolver
Starter
Starter

Re: Lesean McCoy: Cut bait already?

Postby problemsolver » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:08 pm

My bad....

1QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex 1 K 1 DST