Keeper help Gordon or Barber POLL

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.

Peyton Barber or Josh Gordon as my keeper

Poll ended at Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:50 am

Peyton Barber
25%
Josh Gordon
75%

Total votes: 4

bucsrule
Captain
Captain

Keeper help Gordon or Barber POLL

Postby bucsrule » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:31 am

Allowed to keep 3 players, I'm definitely going forward with Dak for a 13th and Chris Hogan for a 15th, but have Josh Gordon and Peyton Barber remaining.

I had been planning on rolling the dice and going with Gordon, but Peyton Barber is starting to look like he might do something this year. At the same time Gordon is still MIA due to his personal battles and is supposed to join the team shortly. If his talent wasn't so explosive it would be an easier decision.

So at the end of the day I guess my question is Peyton Barber or Josh Gordon? Both would cost me a 12th round pick.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Keeper help Gordon or Barber POLL

Postby Goddard » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:25 pm

Gordon pretty easily between the two. But do you not have any better options than those two?

bucsrule
Captain
Captain

Postby bucsrule » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Goddard wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:25 pm Gordon pretty easily between the two. But do you not have any better options than those two?
My available players are Dak, Hogan, Gordon and Barber. I had Kupp but traded him and my 2.10 to get the 2.1 in our draft from a guy using his 2nd on a keeper.

Dak and Hogan are so inexpensive for what they bring I have to keep them. That leaves Gordon and Barber. Just don't like that Gordon is still a no show and there is nothing positive about his fantasy future right now. I mean...is he even going to play? He couldn't deal with preseason and training camp and needed help. What's to say that doesn't happen when he comes back after a few games? IF he comes back. :wall:

Barber isn't Todd Gurley or anything, but he is still the No.1 in Tampa and outplaying Rojo. Plus he's in camp and looking good.

nyterp
Starter
Starter

Postby nyterp » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:15 am

If they both cost the same, I think it has to be Gordon. Barber may begin as the starting RB in TB, but it is RoJo's job eventually. Not to mention, the ADP difference between Gordon and Barber is something around 130 spots. If you like Peyton that much, you can assuredly get him in the draft, even if you have to reach for him.
rosterwars.forumotion.com - IDP/Contract league discussion board. Come check us out!

IDP/Contract - Charm City Justice

Superflex - Chernobyl Toxins