Outsiders MFL10s - leagues running for those who can't play due to geographical restrictions

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
jonnyboyrev
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Outsiders MFL10s - leagues running for those who can't play due to geographical restrictions

Postby jonnyboyrev » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:06 am

I've sent the below email out to all my leagues, have a few spots left I want to fill so get in touch if interested - email me jonnyboyrev@gmail.com , check me out on twitter @jonnyboyrev

Unfortunately some of us foreigners (and some American states too) have been cut out of MFL10s and other bestballs as we can't play on fanball and draft. I have never played loads, but like doing a few for fun and to get an idea of values of players. So, mainly for selfish reasons, I was going to try and get some running. Anyone is welcome, but particularly if you can't play due to the restrictions. However, I do want to get them filled so if you are keen just secure your place. If you aren't sure, but want me to email you later if I need to fill them then I'll add you to the email list.

Format/plan

- Exactly the same rules as a typical MFL10. Same as the old clock - 8 hours no turn offs.

- $10 entry. $90 to 1st, $20 to 2nd (just so 2nd wins something instead of just their entry back). $10 to fantasycares so the usual rake does some good.

- I will run 10 of them, one starting every 2 weeks from Monday 16th April, so they will finish mid-August. After the draft I'll switch to starting them on a Saturday (see google sheet).

- You can do as many or as few as you like. I am going to enter each one.

- To signup email me and/or put your name/email on the google sheet.

- Payment via paypal, please use family and friends. It may prompt you to pay me in pounds, but if it allows leave it as dollars and I'll keep all the money/payouts etc in dollars. You may not know me personally, but I am mainly sending this out to people I am in leagues with so hopefully they will vouch for me. I have a proper job and there are many easier ways for me to make a few hundred dollars than stealing your money!

- Payment please at signup so I know you are in. Even if the league you want to do doesn't start for a few weeks or months, it is too much effort to keep chasing people and if you haven't paid and someone else wants in who will pay then I'll put them in first.

Hope you can join me and we can have some good bestball drafting. Email me if you have any questions. Please forward onto anyone you think might interested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Outsiders MFL10s - leagues running for those who can't play due to geographical restrictions

Postby ArrylT » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:37 am

I am in a league with this owner so I can vouch that he has been an active, competitive & honest owner in that league.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

jonnyboyrev
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Outsiders MFL10s - leagues running for those who can't play due to geographical restrictions

Postby jonnyboyrev » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:40 am

Thanks!

Here is the link for as apparently it didn't work for some:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing