Keeper League - 8 Players

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
block2323
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Keeper League - 8 Players

Postby block2323 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:11 pm

After a pretty successful first season I decided to make several moves in the offseason to add some picks and add some young studs by shipping off guys like Wentz, AJ, Ingram, Baldwin, Corey Coleman, Lamar, etc while adding OBJ, Davante Adams and Jordan Howard along with moving up in the draft and adding another 2019 1st. We only keep 8 players so I wanted to consolidate my team a bit. What other moves do you think I should make?

Current Players I am thinking of Keeping:
1) OBJ
2) Antonio
3) Landry
4) Adams
5) Howard
6) McCoy
7) A. Jones
8) Dak

I have several other players that could gain value in the off season such as Garcon, Pryor, J. Conner, Meredith, etc.

Do you see any moves I should make and do you think I should keep McCoy, or trade him/others for a younger back? I am all in on winning now if I can so I am willing to sacrifice depth and picks to do it. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.
12 Team, .5 PPR, 9 Keepers, 21 Man Roster + 2 IR Spots
Start: 1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1K, 1 Def

QB: T. Brady
RB: D. Johnson, N. Chubb, L. Fournette, C. Hyde, I. Smith, M. Davis
WR: OBJ, T. Hill, K. Allen, C. Kupp, D. Pettis, E. Sanders, D. Hamilton, R. Foster, J. Crowder, T. Patrick
TE: O. Howard, D. Goedert, C. Herndon
Def: Jax
K:

2019: 1.02, 2.01, 2.09, 3.02, 4.03, 4.05, 4.12
2020: 1st (x2), 2nd (x1), 3rd (x1), 4th (x2)

Mustachio
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Keeper League - 8 Players

Postby Mustachio » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:05 am

Eifert and Rudolph are potentially desirable pieces in a 12 team league. You might want to try to package one of them with Jones or Landry and get an upgrade at one of those positions. I'm not wild about Aaron Jones but there's plenty of hype and you could capitalize on it. Otherwise it seems like a well balanced team and the keepers are pretty obvious aside from TE.