Does this trade make sense for my team?

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
Jason
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Does this trade make sense for my team?

Postby Jason » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:50 am

12 team redraft 0.5 PPR 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, FLEX, TE, K, D.

I drafted Andrew Luck to be my QB. He's probably not going to play this year. Philip Rivers has been slightly underwhelming at this point for me.

I expressed some interest in Deshaun Watson and his owner said he needed a RB. He's also wanted to get David Johnson off his bench since he got injured but no one has offered him anything.

My RBs are Kareem Hunt, Jordan Howard, Carlos Hyde, Adrian Peterson and Frank Gore.

I thought about offering Philip Rivers and Carlos Hyde for Deshaun Watson and David Johnson, giving me a QB1 and locking down the Arizona backfield with AP.

My question is would it be worth it to give up Hyde to upgrade my QB or would you guys prefer to keep the RB depth and keep streaming? Watson has his bye this week and Rivers faces NE next week so maybe I'd be better off waiting a couple weeks and re-evaluating the situation then?

Slackalacker
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Does this trade make sense for my team?

Postby Slackalacker » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Even if this is complete redraft and you have no keepers I would do this in a heartbeat.
TEAM 1 - 10 team SF 1PPR | 2017 & 2019 League Champ
1QB/1SF/2RB/2WR/1TE/2FLEX
QB: Dak - Hurts - DangeRuss - Tua - Z Wilson - Mills
RB: Barkley - Zeke - Sanders - Pollard - Patterson - D’Ernest - Jermar - Evans - Jones
WR: Hill - JJeff - Higgins - Hollywood - MThom(IR) - Godwin(IR) - E Moore - Marshall Jr - Calloway - Palmer - D Brown
TE: Hock - Moreau