Tradin up my RBs - Ajayi for...?

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
Slackalacker
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Tradin up my RBs - Ajayi for...?

Postby Slackalacker » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:38 am

Team 2 in sig.

I went with a pretty moderate risk in my redraft this year, took 3 RBs in rounds 2/3/4. I like the potential of cmc and Hunt to play all year healthy and I'm sort of banking on that, for better or worse. Also WRs in this league oddly enough are HIGHLY valued cause it's ppr and you can start 4 of them so I took all potential upside at the end of the draft, hoping to flip someone like Zay/Coleman/White/Kupp if they blowup.

Anyways my spot is I just don't feel comfortable with Ajayi. He doesn't strike me as a guy who is consistent and who the dolphins will want to run their offense through for long. However the word is he IS that guy in Miamis eyes, at least now.

Two trade offers I've been considering are

Ajayi + (maybe Snead?) for Jordan Howard. This seems like I'm giving up more than enough, maybe even too much, but I love Howard and have enough WRs to do it. Is it a big enough upgrade in the consistency department?

Secondly, Ajayi + cmc + a WR if needed for DJ. In this keeper you can only keep 1 player at a position. I've been in talks with swapping AB for Evans. Keeping Evans and DJ for the next 5 years could be better than when I kept AB and Forte for the last 5 years (until this year obviously). Plus I'd pickup Smallwood and sproles who are on WW

Anyways would you try for either of these trades, or chill and hope your rooks and Ajayi will be in it for the long Haul?
TEAM 1 - 10 team SF 1PPR | 2017 & 2019 League Champ
1QB/1SF/2RB/2WR/1TE/2FLEX
QB: Dak - Hurts - DangeRuss - Tua - Z Wilson - Mills
RB: Barkley - Zeke - Sanders - Pollard - Patterson - D’Ernest - Jermar - Evans - Jones
WR: Hill - JJeff - Higgins - Hollywood - MThom(IR) - Godwin(IR) - E Moore - Marshall Jr - Calloway - Palmer - D Brown
TE: Hock - Moreau