is this team good enough

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.

make a move or not

team is good enough to win
25%
need a better wr
50%
wait a few weeks and see how it goes
25%

Total votes: 4

hord
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

is this team good enough

Postby hord » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:29 pm

team 1
drafted a few days ago. had sometime to look at my team and analyze my draft. all in all I think it went well, and I got most of the guys I wanted.
looking at the team, would you stand pat with what I got, do u see any weak spots... would u try to move anyone??
I have a unsettled feeling about my wr core... I think its very talented, but outside of Baldwin, I feel like its very unreliable and lots of question marks. was thinking of trying to package up Watkins and landry and trying to get a better wr?? any thoughts... is this team good enough to win??

thanks in advance
Team #1
12 team .5 ppr- Superflex
full dynasty start up (2022)

1Qb, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1F, 1SF, 1D, 1K, 8B

QB- Allen, Watson, cousins carr
RB- [/b],Barkley, taylor, Etienne, jacobs, montgomery, hull, latavius, rodriguez jr
WR- diggs, kupp, A.J Brown, waddel, jamo
TE- Kelce
D- San fran, colts,

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: is this team good enough

Postby Goddard » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:51 pm

Looks like a solid team. If you can get a real stud WR by packaging Watkins and Landry, I'd do it.

hord
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby hord » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:48 am

Goddard wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:51 pm Looks like a solid team. If you can get a real stud WR by packaging Watkins and Landry, I'd do it.
what would u think of giving fornette and landry to get cooper and cook?
Team #1

RB- [/b],Barkley, taylor, Etienne, jacobs, montgomery, hull, latavius, rodriguez jr
TE- Kelce
D- San fran, colts,

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:38 am

hord wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:48 am
Goddard wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:51 pm Looks like a solid team. If you can get a real stud WR by packaging Watkins and Landry, I'd do it.
I like that a lot if you can pull it off. I prefer Cook over Fournette anyways, so getting Cooper for Landry would be a huge steal.

hord
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby hord » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:47 am

dc1986 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:35 pm Having both DJ and Bell should give you a very good chance to win every week. So yes you're good enough to win. If you can upgrade WR by giving up Fournette I would do it as you're not really going to start him over those 2 anyway.
well he does start in my flex right now. I feel more comfortable starting fournette then I do Watkins or landry... especially with this recent news on landry and a possible video of his alleged domestic abuse.....but that being said, If I can flip him and improve at wr, I would

I have tried fournette and landry or Watkins for cooper and cook or crowell... owner said it was a decent offer, but was worried about fournette because of the qb situation.... which I find odd, since his rb's play for Cleveland and minn lol.
I also tried to move fournette and Watkins or landry for freeman and adams, but he wasn't interested... any other ideas??
Team #1

TE- Kelce
D- San fran, colts,

Pet_Smith
Starter
Starter

Postby Pet_Smith » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:35 am

Goddard wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:38 am
hord wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:48 am
I like that a lot if you can pull it off. I prefer Cook over Fournette anyways, so getting Cooper for Landry would be a huge steal.
x2 - if you pulled this off I think it would be steal.
Dynasty - 9th year, 12-team, Standard scoring, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 1K, 1DE/DT, 1LB, 1CB/S - 25man roster / 6 Taxi Squad
'17 Champ, '18 Runner Up, '23 rebuild

QB Watson, A Richardson, O' Connel (TS)
RB Gibbs, Akers, Dillon Carter, Bigsby, Chase Brown, Mcintosh, Tucker, Hull (TS)
WR Metcalf, DJ Moore, Addison, Meyers, Van Jefferson, Collins, Claypool, Mingo (TS), Hyatt (TS), Wilson (TS)
TE Higbee, Freirmuth, Otton (TS)
K Joseph
DE/DT Hunter
LB Franklin Simmons
C/S James

1.01, 1.04