keeper/dynasty league

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
celll4
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

keeper/dynasty league

Postby celll4 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:11 am

In my keeper league we keep 6 players which I think is allot, I'm having trouble who to keep. I have Leveon Bell, Melvin Gordon, Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen, Jordan Reed , Michael Crabtree, Kelvin Benjamin and Russell Wilson and we also play with individual defensive players I have Luke Kueckly . For me it's a no brainer to keep Le'veon Bell, Melvin Gordon and Michael Thomas after that it's a crab shoot I love Jordan reed and Keenan but they are both injury prone I want Bell, Gordon, Thomas, Wilson, Allen and it's out of Reed , Crabtree, Benjamin and Kueckly since he's so consistent what are your thoughts everyone???

Kramer
MVP
MVP

Re: keeper/dynasty league

Postby Kramer » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:22 am

I would try here: viewforum.php?f=50

Since you're new, I'll answer here. I would keep Bell, Gordon, Thomas, Allen, Reed and then maybe Wilson. I wouldn't keep a defensive player though as they should be easy to replace (depending on scoring and # of teams and such, I might change that answer though).
10 team SF .5ppr-QB,2RB,3WR,TE,Flex,SF,Def (30 spots)
QB: Allen, AR, Brissett
RB: Mixon,Barkley,Rhamondre,Foreman
WR: Deebo,Adams,Jeudy, Devonta,Nuk
TE: Knox,Chig, Woods, Ferguson
2023 picks: 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20
2024 picks: 3 2nds
2025 picks: 3 2nds

Tsunami
All Pro
All Pro

Re: keeper/dynasty league

Postby Tsunami » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:59 pm

You don't mention the nature of your league so it is hard to give a specific answer, but you want to keep the players that would be most likely to go in the first 6 rounds if you were redrafting. In a 12 team PPR with TE this would probably mean Bell, Gordon, Thomas, Allen, Reed, Crabtree. In a larger league you might replace Reed with Wilson. If you want Benjamin again he will be more likely to fall to you than Keenan Allen would be.