help with keepers please

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
hord
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

help with keepers please

Postby hord » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:24 pm

hey everyone... I need help deciding on my last 2 keepers for team 1 in sig.
my tier 1 keepers are bell and dj.
for tier 2, I have the following to choose from... please help me rank them.... I also have 4 picks in the top 11 ( 4-7-10-11) and depending on my last keepers, I could go WR heavy in the first round. I expect more WR debth.. only rb's I think would be interesting would be demarco, martin, miller, and the rookies...
(Ps. I should mention, after this year, we are starting the league over from scratch... for some stupid reason, got voted in.... so im really just looking at this years value, not future)

LEFT ON MY ROSTER:

TY MONTHOMERY
DIGGS
TYREEK HILL
RUSSEL WILSON
JORDAN MATTHEWS

SOME GUYS I THINK I COULD TRADE FOR....

DEVANTE ADAMS
CROWELL
ABDULLAH
EIFERT

THANKS IN ADVANCE EVERYONE!!
Team #1
12 team .5 ppr- Superflex
full dynasty start up (2022)

1Qb, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1F, 1SF, 1D, 1K, 8B

QB- Allen, Watson, cousins carr
RB- [/b],Barkley, taylor, Etienne, jacobs, montgomery, hull, latavius, rodriguez jr
WR- diggs, kupp, A.J Brown, waddel, jamo
TE- Kelce
D- San fran, colts,

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: help with keepers please

Postby Goddard » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:36 pm

I'd probably go with Wilson and Diggs.

Jmatt>Coleman
Starter
Starter

Postby Jmatt>Coleman » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:43 pm

With 5 playable wr slots, you having 2 stud rbs, and it being a 1 qb league I would keep 2 WRs. I would trade for Adams and keep another wr, maybe diggs. One qb leagues not everyone is keeping one and you can get good value in the draft. Anyone short on keepers that u can package 2 guys and a pick for?
12 team superflex qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/wr/te/flex/superflex
Starters in caps.
QB: DAK, BLAKE
Rb: BARKLEY, 4NETTE, HENRY, Yeldon, J.Hill, M. Gillislee.
Wr: NUK, COOKS, AR15, FUNCHESS, Jmatt, Pryor, Boyd, M. Lee, Cole, K. Wright, E. Decker
TE: ENGRAM, Olsen, Ebron

2018 1.12
2019 1,2, 2, 4

16 team superflex
QB
RB
WR
TE

hord
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby hord » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:18 pm

I agree.. im not to big on keeping qb's in a 10 team 1 qb league.... I do feel like Wilson will have a much better year... but I can prob get him back in the 3rd or 4th... or wait till 9 or 10 and get cousins...
the guy who owns adams def needs a better tier 1 guy... iv been trying to offer him keenan and Jordan Matthews or ty mongomery for adams.... hes being stubborn
Team #1

RB- [/b],Barkley, taylor, Etienne, jacobs, montgomery, hull, latavius, rodriguez jr
TE- Kelce
D- San fran, colts,

joker4
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby joker4 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:59 pm

If Luck is in the tier 2 I would keep him (Not sure if the 2 next to him is his tier or a typo since he wasn't on the list). Otherwise I would try and get Adams and Crowell and keep them as I don't think you'll be able to get a decent third RB in the draft if those are the best guys available as someone ahead of you will prob pick a couple of them. I would then spend 3 of your 4 first rounders on WR's and the 4th on a RB
16 team .5 PPR

1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 2 FLEX

QB-Jared Goff Tom Savage, Jay Cutler, Jimmy Garoppolo
RB-Ezekiel Elliot, Jeremy McNichols Elijah McGuire, Matt Breida
WR-Amari Cooper, Sammy Watkins Corey Coleman, Donte Moncreif Braxton Miller, Marquis Lee, Calvin Johnson
TE-David Njoku Vance McDonald, Bucky Hodges, Dwayne Allen, Jared Cook, Adam Shaheen, Eric Swoope

hord
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby hord » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:50 pm

joker4 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:59 pm If Luck is in the tier 2 I would keep him (Not sure if the 2 next to him is his tier or a typo since he wasn't on the list). Otherwise I would try and get Adams and Crowell and keep them as I don't think you'll be able to get a decent third RB in the draft if those are the best guys available as someone ahead of you will prob pick a couple of them. I would then spend 3 of your 4 first rounders on WR's and the 4th on a RB
it does. I need to update that I guess. I traded him away a few weeks ago. but again, not to keen on keeping a qb in a 1 qb 10 team league
yea I am kind of leaning trying to get crowell the more I think of it... then go 3 WR with my first three picks and then maybe one of the rookie rb...
keepers haven't been announced yet, but I can pretty much figure it out, and those were the best RB I could think of that were going back.. maybe hyde
Team #1

TE- Kelce
D- San fran, colts,

hord
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby hord » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:53 pm

I am very confident that demarco murry will fall to me.... but I am just not sure if I want to spend my first pick on him, when I can get a Baldwin or cooks or maybe demaryius
Team #1

TE- Kelce
D- San fran, colts,

KenAndTonic
Rookie
Rookie

Postby KenAndTonic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Keep Hill and Diggs. Take a stud RB with either the 4 or 7 and go WR with the rest of the 1st round.
Team #1 (co-owned), 1QB
QB - Joe Burrow, Jared Goff, Drew Lock
RB - Melvin Gordon, James White, JK Dobbins, Nyheim Hines
WR - AJ Brown, Dionae Johnson, AJ Green, Curtis Samuel, Brandin Cooks, Michael Pittman
TE - Austin Hooper, OJ Howard

Team #2, Superflex
QB - Desean Watson, Carson Wentz, Drew Lock
RB - Melvin Gordon, JK Dobbins, JD McKissic, Tarik Cohen
WR - DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Tyler Lockett, Sammy Watkins, Brandin Cooks, Emmanuel Sanders
TE - Junno Smith, Evan Engram