CJ Anderson Will Be The Best Fantasy RB In 2016

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
knotts4372
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: CJ Anderson Will Be The Best Fantasy RB In 2016

Postby knotts4372 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:32 pm

hmmmm where did all the cja lovers go? lmfao this was so predictable.
DLF hall of famers 16 teams 25 man roster
http://football29.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... =07&F=0016

IRONCLAD 16 teams 40 man rosters http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/133985/teams/

@donnynutz on twitter

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:50 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:We may want to change the thread name to "CJ Anderson will be the best Fantasy RB(on his own team) in 2016. Then we might have a better debate.
Then next year the OP will edit the thread and change the title to say "is CJA gonna be the starting RB for Cleveland in 2017?"
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat

TTHTD
Captain
Captain

Postby TTHTD » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:05 pm

knotts4372 wrote:hmmmm where did all the cja lovers go? lmfao this was so predictable.
Sick of defending him when he's actually doing ok on a team who's offense and line is struggling and waiting for him to have a couple good games so all the Booker truthers shut up again. The CJA hate is really irrational imo, he is running well enough and sometimes great in spurts despite a sputtering offense and injured line and if Booker is running better it is only marginally and it was only one game. If CJA didn't have 50 yds,a reception, and a TD called back during the last game for holding that didn't seem to directly affect those plays at all none of this "where the CJA lover at lol" and acting like he's a bust would be a thing. It's an annoying conversation to have because it changes everytime Booker sneezes or CJ farts, but thanks for your thoughtful input on the matter that really adds to the discussion. I don't know you at all but if your post is any indication you can predict things that stupid people cant and must be very smart good job.

jimmychoi
Starter
Starter

Postby jimmychoi » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:30 am

As a casual observer, it's pretty interesting how emotional some of the discussions get. It's easy for me because my whole team sucks, but it's interesting how involved we all get in fantasy football....me included. Oh...umm... Booker is better than CJ..jk I have no clue.

rock-hammerson
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby rock-hammerson » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:33 pm

I own CJ Anderson, and while I never thought he'd be the best back in 2016 he's still in the top 15 with my league settings. That's a respectable rb 2. Like posters before have stated the Denver offense is riding the struggle bus as a whole. I definitely don't think Booker is going to be the spark that ignites that offense. He may get a few more touches, but I still think Anderson is the more talented back.
10 team ppr 32 man rosters when season starts. 1QB- 2RB- 3WR- 1TE- 2Flex and k/def
QB- Luck, Winston, Glennon
RB- Gurley, Lynch, J. Howard, Gore, Rawls, Prosise, CJ Anderson, J. Williams(BUF), Lasco, DJ Foster, M. Brown, Perkins
WR- OBJ, Hopkins, Evans, Michael Thomas, Pryor, Gordon, Snead, Latimer, Mitchell, Spruce, Turner, K. Bell, Billingsly, Carter, Campanaro
TE- Gronkowski, Rudolph, M. Williams, Swoope, Gathers
K- Gostkowski
DST- Carolina

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby dynastyninja » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:17 pm

knotts4372 wrote:hmmmm where did all the cja lovers go? lmfao this was so predictable.
We never left. We've basically covered every discussion about him multiple times.

dlf_jules
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby dlf_jules » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:33 am

Percentage of team snaps by week (starting with Week 1):

Booker: 10, 20, 24, 25, 41, 20
Anderson: 83, 66, 72, 67, 54, 78

If you ignore Week 1 on the premise that Booker wasn't ready for action, Booker has averaged 26% and Anderson has averaged 67%. Between the two of them, it has been a 72/28 split.
Download the 2019 Cohort Report for free today!

dlf_jules
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby dlf_jules » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:35 am

For what it's worth, I don't have a strong take on which way things will go next. But I did acquire Anderson in two leagues this week because I figured a small number of his owners would overreact to Thursday's box score.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:47 am

dynastyninja wrote:
We never left. We've basically covered every discussion about him multiple times.
This is a good point.
People say the same thing in other threads - but sometimes, everything has been discussed.. Good and bad.

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:54 am

dlf_jules wrote:Percentage of team snaps by week (starting with Week 1):

Booker: 10, 20, 24, 25, 41, 20
Anderson: 83, 66, 72, 67, 54, 78

If you ignore Week 1 on the premise that Booker wasn't ready for action, Booker has averaged 26% and Anderson has averaged 67%. Between the two of them, it has been a 72/28 split.
Is there a way to see their snap count from last Thursday for quarters 1-3? I'm saying that because Denver had 2 full drives in hurry up mode in the 4th where CJA stayed in the game because of the situation and being obvious passing plays where they were comfortable with him in protection.
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

#WhoDat

dlf_jules
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby dlf_jules » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:07 am

@Coogan Nowhere that I've found publicly. I've reached out to someone at PFF who may be able to help. In the meantime, it's worth noting that Anderson had three rushes and four targets in the 4th quarter. Booker had zero and zero. No doubt snaps were closer through the first three quarters. Question is how much closer.

dlf_jules
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby dlf_jules » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:13 am

PFF guy didn't have access, but I do see that the Broncos had 32 plays in the 4th quarter. If we presume Anderson got 100% of those snaps and Booker 0% (possible, but not likely), that would leave a 57/43 split for the rest of the game.

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:16 am

dlf_jules wrote:PFF guy didn't have access, but I do see that the Broncos had 32 plays in the 4th quarter. If we presume Anderson got 100% of those snaps and Booker 0% (possible, but not likely), that would leave a 57/43 split for the rest of the game.
Gotcha. I saw Booker in on a few snaps in the 4th, but not many. CJA was able to rack up a handful of garbage time dump off passes as well during that stretch. I'm kind of surprised that Booker is already getting a decent amount of snaps, but hey I'll take it!
, Goodson, Pullard,

#WhoDat

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:48 am

For the record, I officially give up on CJ Anderson. I still like him, but not nearly as much anymore.

I was half-bleep watching the Broncos play this past week or two, and I was watching CJA run through the line and make some GREAT moves, cheering him on and feeling proud for never having given up on him. He looked spectacular, even better than I had seen recently.

Then I realized....... omg that was Booker. Booker looks AWESOME!

That's it for CJA. He's done, man. Unless he goes to a different team or Booker gets hurt, this is the end of CJA's value. I just traded him away in a combo deal for DJ, and I'm looking to unload him in the last league I own him in.

So I give up. I was wrong.

Unless he plays for a different team and becomes the sole RB, I can't continue to believe he's a true elite player at RB anymore.

This thread must die.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:27 am

MEuRaH wrote: I was half-bleep watching the Broncos play this past week or two, and I was watching CJA run through the line and make some GREAT moves, cheering him on and feeling proud for never having given up on him. He looked spectacular, even better than I had seen recently.

Then I realized....... omg that was Booker. Booker looks AWESOME![/b]
LOL. I've done that watching a Lions game. Half-watching and saw Abdullah put on some amazing moves... no, wait... IT'S THEO RIDDICK!