Welcome to our Newest Area....

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
stevea
All Pro
All Pro

Welcome to our Newest Area....

Postby stevea » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:22 am

We here at DLF have big plans for this new area of our forum. Beginning this week, we will have a poll every few days that will be featured in a bi-weekly/monthly writeup. The first series will be over-valued/under-valued players at each position and will grow from there. Long term, we will open this up to our users as well.

If you have any suggestions for a topic or poll YOU want to see, PM me HERE with "Poll" in the subject line.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:23 pm

I think these polls are a great idea Steve, nice work.

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Postby BradyT » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:37 pm

I agree! This site is getting better and better!
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

JM4Steelers
Starter
Starter

Postby JM4Steelers » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Great idea. Thanks!

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Way to go Steve!!! Another great addition.

moneyballer
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby moneyballer » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:00 pm

Bravo :D

Salty Dawg
Starter
Starter

great idea

Postby Salty Dawg » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:32 pm

SIMPLY PUT..ANOTHER REASON WHY I FEEL HANDS DOWN THIS IS THE BEST THING AROUND..IN THE WORLD!!

Madtoker
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Madtoker » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:13 pm

This is the greatest place to get any info for ff. The only gripe is you can't get secret info because everybody is on here lol.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Madtoker wrote:This is the greatest place to get any info for ff. The only gripe is you can't get secret info because everybody is on here lol.
That's a good problem to have though... :D The more members we get, the stronger we will become.

stevea
All Pro
All Pro

Postby stevea » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:15 pm

I do have to say that the recent polls folks like Mark (Steelersfan) have been posting in the Dynasty area really helped seal the deal on this for me. For the last few months, I was hesitant about creating this forum as I wasn't sure how many people would visit/contribute; it's now clear through those polls (and even this first post) that this will be a favorite landing page leading up to both the NFL and fantasy drafts, as well as throughout the season. With the expanded college, Combine and NFL Draft coverage, we really have become a year-round resource instead of simply a June through January hot spot.

It's our goal here to really try to increase the visibility and quality of not only our message board, but also of the content on the main DLF Home Page. Our polls will hopefully help answer questions many of us are faced with when trying to find value in an environment of endless information. Traditional sites such as KFFL, Footballguys, Fantasy Football Toolbox, FantasySharks, etc. have great sites that have opened the door to newcomers and the everyday fan; our goal is to make this the #1 resource for the hardcore gurus out there who want to dominate their competition.

Again, I appreciate everything you guys do for this site: the posts, the suggestions, the picks and the pans. Most importantly, thank you for creating and fostering a community; I think you would agree that Dynasty League Football has true comradarie that is second to none.

yumbo
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby yumbo » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:43 am

I agree with everyone else. This is a great addition to this site. Thanks and great job, Steve!!! :wink:

You may have been born and bred in old Kentucky, but you're just a crumb up here! TM 3 Stooges

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:11 am

This section is working out really well, nice job!!!! I think others had a good idea when they mentioned having a section on the forum for more generalized things non-football related too. To have a section where people can talk about other sports they like, or TV shows, Movies, Books, or announcing that they have a new baby, or even stuff like picking which girl on the Maxim 100 list you think is the hottest :wink:
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:14 pm

I thought it would be fun to go back and see how our projections went from the early polls...I'll take a look at them and see if I can't get something started up here... :D