Kyle Williams

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
shivs
Captain
Captain

Kyle Williams

Postby shivs » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:49 am

I picked up Kyle Williams late in the season once he started seeing the field more. It looks like he's beginning to put up some respectable games as the #2 wr in San Francisco with Josh Morgan out and Braylon Edwards now cut. Living in Australia it's tough to watch the kid play and there's not too much out on the web about him. I was just wondering what DLF's opinion on him for next year and going forward. Cheers.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it" - Steve Prefontaine

12 Tm, nonPPR, kr's, IDP. QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, RB/WR/TE, K, DL, LB, DB, DL/LB/DB
QB: P. Manning, Glennon, Palmer, Freeman
RB: Peterson, Rice, R. Bush, J. Bell, Pierce, Cunningham
WR: A. Johnson, J. Nelson, Fitzgerald, M. Austin, M. Jones, Givens, Hartline, Wayne (IR)
TE: Graham, Gates, Bostick, Hill
K: Novak
DL: Quinn, Wake
LB: Laurinaitis, Posluszny, Washington
DB: Barron

lic217
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Kyle Williams

Postby lic217 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:14 am

shivs wrote:I picked up Kyle Williams late in the season once he started seeing the field more. It looks like he's beginning to put up some respectable games as the #2 wr in San Francisco with Josh Morgan out and Braylon Edwards now cut. Living in Australia it's tough to watch the kid play and there's not too much out on the web about him. I was just wondering what DLF's opinion on him for next year and going forward. Cheers.
I am a huge niners fan and have watched all his games. So I have a lot of data, but take my view with a grain of salt, because this was my first year doing dynasty and I am a niners fan.
I think he has potential. he is very quick and seems to have very good ball skills. I think he is a hold if you have a deep roster. We have 35 roster spots and no defense or defensive players and therefore I will be keeping him. I think that if he played on a good offense that threw the ball a decent amount he could be a nice ppr guy.
I am thinking 75 catches 1000 yds is about his ceiling. he is similar to steve smith when he was with the giants. If he finds a nice role next year and the qb gets comfortable with him he could be a nice wr3 in pprs.
Also Edwards cut does not mean anything. Williams was way passed him. the morgan injury was what really allowed him to shine.

cha
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby cha » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:41 pm

lic217 wrote:
shivs wrote:I picked up Kyle Williams late in the season once he started seeing the field more. It looks like he's beginning to put up some respectable games as the #2 wr in San Francisco with Josh Morgan out and Braylon Edwards now cut. Living in Australia it's tough to watch the kid play and there's not too much out on the web about him. I was just wondering what DLF's opinion on him for next year and going forward. Cheers.
I am a huge niners fan and have watched all his games. So I have a lot of data, but take my view with a grain of salt, because this was my first year doing dynasty and I am a niners fan.
I think he has potential. he is very quick and seems to have very good ball skills. I think he is a hold if you have a deep roster. We have 35 roster spots and no defense or defensive players and therefore I will be keeping him. I think that if he played on a good offense that threw the ball a decent amount he could be a nice ppr guy.
I am thinking 75 catches 1000 yds is about his ceiling. he is similar to steve smith when he was with the giants. If he finds a nice role next year and the qb gets comfortable with him he could be a nice wr3 in pprs.
Also Edwards cut does not mean anything. Williams was way passed him. the morgan injury was what really allowed him to shine.
:shock:

I picked up the guy at the end of the season to stash but that would beat my wildest dreams by about 25 catches. But I hope you are right! :thumbup:

lic217
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby lic217 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:50 am

Keep in mind I said his ceiling. Thats if all things go right. My actual prediction would probably be different depending on the niners offseason