Pierre Thomas worth? Kind of stumped here.

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Risky bidness
MVP
MVP

Pierre Thomas worth? Kind of stumped here.

Postby Risky bidness » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 pm

In my 1/2 PPR return yardage league he finished as the 28th best RB through week 16, better then the likes of Benson, Mcgahee, Dwill, and BGE and not far behind J-stew, Beanie, Mendy, Greene, Bradshaw, He just turned 27 and has low mileage. In the ultimate RBBC he averaged just over 10 points a week on the season.

How things change over the course of a year or so. There were some that thought PT could finish as a top 10 back in NO at the beginning of the 2010 season, but an injury derailed that from ever coming to fruition. He's about to finish the first year of his four year deal.

I'm trying to gauge what he's worth in the form of draft pick/s or possibly a buy low player on your radar. He's at least a viable flex/bye week fill in as he scored over 10 points 7 times. I'm actually sort of surprised that PT was better or in the ball park with all the guys listed above.

Thoughts, and thanks as always!

Warren
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Pierre Thomas worth? Kind of stumped here.

Postby Warren » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:47 pm

I'll just say that he is probably worth more than someone is willing to give you in return.
12 team dynasty non-ppr, all TDs worth 6 pts, no deductions for TOs, 25 man roster.
    Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 flex (WR/RB)
      QBs-Rodgers, Freeman, Locker, Kaepernick, Pryor.
        RBs-Forte, Mathews, Beanie, Stewart, Hunter, A.Green, Powell, Saine.
          WRs-Fitz, Julio, AJ Green, Crabtree, Meachem, Hankerson, G.Tate.
            TEs-J.Graham, V.Davis, Cameron.
              K-Metta World Tarsal.
                D-Texans.
                  2012 picks: 1.09, 3.05, 3.09, 4.09, 5.09.
                    Expanding rosters to 30 at rookie draft.

Risky bidness
                    MVP
                    MVP

Re: Pierre Thomas worth? Kind of stumped here.

Postby Risky bidness » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Warren wrote:I'll just say that he is probably worth more than someone is willing to give you in return.
                    That clears things up a bit. :lol: I wonder if they'll still rotate Ingram, Sproles, Ivory, and PT all the time or if one is tradable. I would guess that Ivory or PT would be the odd man out.