Rice
McFadden
Charles
Forte
CJ2k
Mendy
MJD
AP?

What do you think it looks like? Also you could even post your top 15 if you want as well, to include all the #1RBs in a 12 team league.
Go Pack Go!

Water Buffalo
Legend
Legend

Re: Top 10 RB in 2012

Postby Water Buffalo » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:40 pm

The top 3 are easy, barring injury of course:

Foster
McCoy
Rice

From there, we go to the next tier of studs that SHOULD be top 10:

MJD
Mathews

The last 5 would include injury bounce-back candidates, guys who underperformed this year, and perhaps a breakout candidate or two. For me, 3 my last 5 would be:

Forte
Chris Johnson
DMC - I'm really wary about putting him here since he's SUCH an injury risk. But if he can stay healthy, he's got as good of a shot as any to make the top 10 or better.

The last 2 are a crapshoot IMO. These guys all have as good of a shot as the next to make the list, it's just impossible to know which:

2 guys out of - Sproles, Reggie Bush, Steven Jackson, Gore, Spiller, Fjax, Murray, Lynch, Hillis (yes, I said Hillis), Bradshaw, a Lions RB, Richardson in the right spot, and probably a couple more like Helu.

Notable exceptions include:

Charles - I think he could be good in 2 years, but guys coming off of ACL injuries usually struggle in their first year back. Given that he was a guy built on speed and elusiveness, I want to see a year of health

AP - After AP's injury, I wouldn't even consider including him on a top 10 list for next year. He'll be lucky if he doesn't start the season on the PUP, and the recovery time might even be longer than that.

Turner - I just don't see it happening any more.

Mendy - He's a bum, not much else to say.

Blount - See Mendy

Greene - See Blount and Mendy

Wells - See Blount, Mendy, and Greene

Ingram - I like his potential, but he's still going to be limited for fantasy purposes as long as Sproles and Thomas are there.

Edit: A note about these rankings - I was ranking them for how likely I thought they'd end up in the top 10 production wise next year, not by top 10 for dynasty value.
Last edited by Water Buffalo on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

tra151
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby tra151 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:29 pm

So much going on right now......And I'm so interested to see where everyone is at here

Top of my head looks like this:

Foster
McCoy
Rice
Mjd
Adp
Cj whatever
Forte
Sproles
McFadden
Mathews
Lynch
Bush
Greene
sjax
Fjax

Anything after this is probably Too much speculation. I also think multiple rookies will find thier way in the top 15. Trich, and whoever goes to the bengals, and possibly Polk, if he's not a Bengal.

No better time to have one of the stud rb's.
10 team dynasty ppr (1qb,2rb,3wr,1te,1k,1dst)
26 man roster
QB-Rodgers, Carr, Rudolph
RB-Mixon, Guice, Cohen, Drake, Dion Lewis, Damian Harris, Darwin Thompson, Mattison, Mostert, ADP
WR-Davante Adams, Tyreek, Golladay, AJ Green, Fitz, Josh Gordon, Westbrook, Robby Anderson, N’keal Harry
TE- Kittle, Jimmy Graham
NE DST Jax DST

Chris_R
MVP
MVP

Postby Chris_R » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:07 am

I like Demarco Murray as a sleeper to do it. It's obvious there isn't much of a threat to lose carries/touches in any situations to Felix when they were both in and the Cowboys offense will be scoring alot of points. I'm taking AD and CJ out of my list for next year.
12 Team ppr Dynasty IDP Superflex
1 QB, 1 QB/RB, 1 RB, 1 WR, RB/WR, WR/TE, 1 TE, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, 2 DL/LB/DB

QB: Dak Prescott/Kyler Murray
RB: Jonathan Taylor/James Robinson/D'Onta Foreman/Chris Hubbard/Keontay Ingram
WR: Jamar Chase/Diontae Johnson/Amron St Brown/Courtland Sutton/Rondale Moore/Donovan Peoples-Jones/Christian Watson
TE: Dalton Schultz/Gerald Everett/Greg Dulcich/Jeremy Ruckert

DL: Joey Bosa/Khalil Mack
LB: Leighton Vander Esch/Tremaine Edmunds/Blake Martinez/Telvin Smith/Sean Lee
DB: Earl Thomas/Keanu Neal/Minkah Fitzpatrick/John Johnson

Picks: 2023(three)