One of you is correct.
:shh:

MattDeezy
Starter
Starter

Re: PFF Draft Big Board

Postby MattDeezy » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:12 pm

Could be deez nuts.

But seriously, I have the 1.01 in a 2TE SF league and need an RB1 and my TE starts and ends with Jordan Reed. Josh Jacobs has to be the pick right? With my 1.04 I’m thinking one of the stud TEs and then with my 1.09 and 1.12 I’m thinking best WR and TE available.

This post also may be way off topic lol so my bad in advance.
Team
1Q|2R|3W|1T|2FLX - 12 Team PPR

QB: Love, AR, Cousins, Flacco
RB: CMC, Bijan, Ford, Mitchell, Pierce, Kendre, Tucker
WR: Deebo, Wilson, Olave, Puka, Flowers, Addison, Jeudy, Jamo, Burks
TE: McBride, Kincaid, Fant, Bellinger

Mjvb5
Legend
Legend

Postby Mjvb5 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:24 pm

MattDeezy wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:12 pm Could be deez nuts.

But seriously, I have the 1.01 in a 2TE SF league and need an RB1 and my TE starts and ends with Jordan Reed. Josh Jacobs has to be the pick right? With my 1.04 I’m thinking one of the stud TEs and then with my 1.09 and 1.12 I’m thinking best WR and TE available.

gotta wait till the draft really, top end of thisdraft for fantasy is so tight landing spot is key.

tresskid84
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby tresskid84 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:04 pm

Mjvb5 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:24 pm

gotta wait till the draft really, top end of thisdraft for fantasy is so tight landing spot is key.
This, and don't draft for need unless your league is very inactive on the trade front. If, after the NFL draft, you think Jacobs is the top guy (or top tier where everyone is basically the same), then go ahead and take him, but don't "reach" if he isn't. Either trade back or take whoever is first on your board, regardless of need.
2021-Orphan Rebuild, 12tm PPR, SF, 1.75 TE Prem
2 SF, 8 Flex

QB: Mayfield, Z Wilson, D Jones, Heinicke, Rudolph, Foles
RB: Herbert, Felton, Evans, Nwangwu, Calais
WR: D Smith, Waddle, Chark, J Palmer, D P-J, Raymond, Washington, Jauan, Darden, Fehoko, Smith-Marsette, C Johnson, Proche, Shi Smith, A Tate, ESB, JJAW
TE: O'Shaughnessy, Moreau, Granson, Tyree J, Hu Bryant, Hopkins, Fortson
2022 Picks: 1.01, 1.04, 1.11, 2.01, 2.09, and 3.02
2023 Picks: six 1sts, my 2nd

2021-Orphan Rebuild, 16tm PPR, SF, 1.5pr TE, DEVY:
1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 SF, 3 Flex
Draft is rookies and devy (only 2022 NFL eligible)

QB: Tua, Fields, Brissett, Foles, Purdy(D), T Morgan(D)
RB: Etienne, Gainwell, Homer, T Jones, J Hill, Ragas, Sargent, Calais, Funk,
WR: Cephus, Nico, J Palmer, Gage, Quez, P Williams, JJAW, Strachan, Proche, Lil'Jordan, Shi Smith, Fryfogle(D)
TE: Moreau, Maxx, H Long, RSJ, Tyree J
2022 Picks: 1.02, 2.02, 2.12, 3.02, 3.07, 3.10, 3.11, 3.12, 3.15, 4.01, 4.02, 4.05, 4.07, 4.12, 4.15

CK_
Role Player
Role Player

Postby CK_ » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:11 pm

tresskid84 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:55 am https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/d ... -nfl-draft

PFF released their top 250 Big Board today. I know there are legitimate things to be critical of with PFF, but there are not many (if any) resources out there that have watched, tracked, and evaluated every snap of every FBS game (and many FCS games of the top prospects) for the last 5 years (aka, the entirety of this class' careers). Their evaluations obviously aren't perfect (but who's are? even the actual NFL teams only have a slightly above 50-60% hit rate on first round picks). Still an interesting snap shot of the top of the class.
PFF is used all across the NFL and has been for more than 10+ years before PFF NFL organizations hired individuals to track their team and give them reports every Monday at cost. PFF has been used by most if not all NFL organizations for their analytics. PFF was used for years behind the scene by various NCAA and NFL organizations and then was made public 7 or so years ago. My point is take what PFF says as law, because most if not all the organizations do and then decide for yourself what you agree with. Thanks for posting this though, I may not work there anymore but they get more things right then people realize and most legitimate sources use the crap out of them.
14 Team .5 PPR Return yards
QB: Luck, Mayfield
RB: Elliot, Mixon, Guice, Ekeler
WR: Diggs, C. Davis, Gordon, Lockett, M. Williams, Godwin, John Brown, Tre'Quan Smith
TE: Gronk, Burton, Goedert
K: Gostkowski
D/ST: Jax, Chiefs

tresskid84
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby tresskid84 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:31 pm

CK_ wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:11 pm
tresskid84 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:55 am https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/d ... -nfl-draft

PFF released their top 250 Big Board today. I know there are legitimate things to be critical of with PFF, but there are not many (if any) resources out there that have watched, tracked, and evaluated every snap of every FBS game (and many FCS games of the top prospects) for the last 5 years (aka, the entirety of this class' careers). Their evaluations obviously aren't perfect (but who's are? even the actual NFL teams only have a slightly above 50-60% hit rate on first round picks). Still an interesting snap shot of the top of the class.
PFF is used all across the NFL and has been for more than 10+ years before PFF NFL organizations hired individuals to track their team and give them reports every Monday at cost. PFF has been used by most if not all NFL organizations for their analytics. PFF was used for years behind the scene by various NCAA and NFL organizations and then was made public 7 or so years ago. My point is take what PFF says as law, because most if not all the organizations do and then decide for yourself what you agree with. Thanks for posting this though, I may not work there anymore but they get more things right then people realize and most legitimate sources use the crap out of them.
Lol, you don't need to tell me about the virtues of PFF, I have been a premium subscriber since 2010, lol. I was just pointing out the obvious that they aren't perfect, just like every other source of information out there (even if they are one of my favorite sources). If you do a quick search of my posts, you will quickly realize I am the last person you need to worry about trashing PFF, lol.
2 SF, 8 Flex

WR: D Smith, Waddle, Chark, J Palmer, D P-J, Raymond, Washington, Jauan, Darden, Fehoko, Smith-Marsette, C Johnson, Proche, Shi Smith, A Tate, ESB, JJAW

WR: Cephus, Nico, J Palmer, Gage, Quez, P Williams, JJAW, Strachan, Proche, Lil'Jordan, Shi Smith, Fryfogle(D)
2022 Picks: 1.02, 2.02, 2.12, 3.02, 3.07, 3.10, 3.11, 3.12, 3.15, 4.01, 4.02, 4.05, 4.07, 4.12, 4.15

CK_
Role Player
Role Player

Postby CK_ » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:53 pm

tresskid84 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:31 pm
CK_ wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:11 pm

Lol, you don't need to tell me about the virtues of PFF, I have been a premium subscriber since 2010, lol. I was just pointing out the obvious that they aren't perfect, just like every other source of information out there (even if they are one of my favorite sources). If you do a quick search of my posts, you will quickly realize I am the last person you need to worry about trashing PFF, lol.
I don’t think that was the point of my post. If you read it I fully I thanked you for posting the OP. Your post was the most relevelent to post on because it was the original.

Also my point was is that they are definitely not like every other source so to relate them is not just to the NFL. The NFL teams themselves use them as law so take them as your data point.
14 Team .5 PPR Return yards
QB: Luck, Mayfield
RB: Elliot, Mixon, Guice, Ekeler
WR: Diggs, C. Davis, Gordon, Lockett, M. Williams, Godwin, John Brown, Tre'Quan Smith
TE: Gronk, Burton, Goedert
K: Gostkowski
D/ST: Jax, Chiefs

ColdZealDonkeyStrike
MVP
MVP

Postby ColdZealDonkeyStrike » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:46 am

I'll be really surprised if Henderson goes that low in the NFL Draft. Thanks for sharing!
Dynasty player since 2002.
I probably should have done something more productive with that time...

tresskid84
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby tresskid84 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:12 am

ColdZealDonkeyStrike wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:46 am I'll be really surprised if Henderson goes that low in the NFL Draft. Thanks for sharing!
PFF is very much of the opinion that RB's hold less value compared to other positions, and that the oline (and QB) are much more important for having an effective running game
2 SF, 8 Flex

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:34 am

tresskid84 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:12 am
ColdZealDonkeyStrike wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:46 am I'll be really surprised if Henderson goes that low in the NFL Draft. Thanks for sharing!
PFF is very much of the opinion that RB's hold less value compared to other positions, and that the oline (and QB) are much more important for having an effective running game
I think most statistical sites are in agreement on this. Somehow we still commonly see decisions like Elliott over Ramsey, though. I guess it just shows how antiquated/stuck in tradition/reluctant to trust the numbers some NFL teams still are.

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:06 am

Based on the trade offers I've gotten, Murray has more value than Jacobs currently in SF. Unless Jacobs has a great landing spot, no need to reach...i'd still strongly consider Murray if only for the trade value.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Burrow
RB |
WR | Puka, Olave, Smith, Flowers, Dotson, Addison
TE | Pitts, Otton, Bellinger, Likely, Okonkwo
2024 | 1.01, 1.02, 4.01, 5.01
| 1stx3, 3rdx3

10 Team | SF | PPR | 2023 Champ
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Allen, Stroud, Young
RB | K Williams, White, Monty, Herbert, Chandler
WR | Lamb, AJB, Puka, Waddle, Mooney, J. Williams, Watson, Davis
TE | Andrews, Bellinger, Dulcich
2024 | 1.04, 3.10

12 Team | SF | PPR | 1.5TEP | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Herbert Lance
RB | ETN, Pacheco, K Williams, Singletary, Henry, A Jones, Warren
WR | ARSB, Wilson, Olave, DK, Puka, Flowers, Downs,
TE | Hockenson, Likely, Otton

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:08 am

CGW wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:06 am

Based on the trade offers I've gotten, Murray has more value than Jacobs currently in SF. Unless Jacobs has a great landing spot, no need to reach...i'd still strongly consider Murray if only for the trade value.
Yeah I'd take Murray in any SF or 2QB format...unless it's something like a 2QB 5RB 8WR league or something ridiculous...