KC RB Poll Question

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.

Who will score more points at RB for KC this year?

Damien Williams
55%
Carlos Hyde
17%
Other
28%

Total votes: 78

Lord_Varys
Role Player
Role Player

Re: KC RB Poll Question

Postby Lord_Varys » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:27 am

Phaded wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:51 pm Damien Williams was an undrafted free agent who has done exceedingly little through his career.

Even a day 3 pick is a threat to both Williams & Hyde.
But "what have you done for me lately?" He's beasted. This RB class is way too shallow to find someone in the 3rd round who's going to take over based on on-field performance by the end of the year.

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:12 am

Lord_Varys wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:27 am
Phaded wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:51 pm Damien Williams was an undrafted free agent who has done exceedingly little through his career.

But "what have you done for me lately?" He's beasted. This RB class is way too shallow to find someone in the 3rd round who's going to take over based on on-field performance by the end of the year.
There are probably 5 RB’s better in this draft.

They may not take one but I suspect they will. This team is close to a SB and if they can improve over the journeymen they have on the roster they will or should.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

Lord_Varys
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Lord_Varys » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:46 pm

Ice wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:12 am
Lord_Varys wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:27 am

There are probably 5 RB’s better in this draft.

They may not take one but I suspect they will. This team is close to a SB and if they can improve over the journeymen they have on the roster they will or should.
I agree there's probably 5 better. KC won't get them on day 3.
Monty, Jacobs, are late-1st/early-2nd.
Harris, Sanders, and Henderson should be 2nd or 3rd.
I've mentioned Rodney Anderson is a wildcard with his injury. He could get into the 3rd day and I'd still be nervous.
Justice Hill, Devin Singletary, LJ Scott ... not worried about them. They'd be redundant to Darrell Henderson as depth pieces. They will not supplant Williams unless Williams gets hurt.

This is why I say if we get out of Day 2 and KC hasn't taken RB, I'm not worried about Williams.