AB to the Bills *Unconfirmed*

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Re: AB to the Bills *Unconfirmed*

Postby Phaded » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:47 pm

^^I agree that it is a stretch that it was a slap to AB; unless you argue it is because the image JuJu chose happened to be against the Raiders.

In other news - AB has apparently come out and said he will be staying off social media.
...see how long that lasts.

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:56 pm

Phaded wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:47 pm ^^I agree that it is a stretch that it was a slap to AB; unless you argue it is because the image JuJu chose happened to be against the Raiders.

In other news - AB has apparently come out and said he will be staying off social media.
...see how long that lasts.
That is a good thing. The Raiders really need his full attention.
I figured it was more of the Giant's Super Bowl head catch that is he ready to go the SB. :D
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:21 pm

Ice wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:45 pm I think JuJu's post of "I'm Ready" was directed at Steelers Nation that he would do everything possible to be the best he can he be. Not sure how that was a slap at AB in any way. Based on his amazing performance last season I think he is ready. He has to know the better defenders will slide to him and he is stating he is ready for that challenge.

Did he say something else? Surely that couldn't be what set off AB could it? If so that is even more concerning IMO.
The post was a photo of Juju scoring a TD against the Raiders the day AB got traded to the Raiders. Totally calculated. There is no way he didn't do that intentionally. Out of all the picture he had to choose from, it's like come on, man. I don't defend AB's actions at all, but a Steelers fan actually pointed it out for me, as he thought it was a shady move by JuJu.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:27 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:21 pm
Ice wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:45 pm I think JuJu's post of "I'm Ready" was directed at Steelers Nation that he would do everything possible to be the best he can he be. Not sure how that was a slap at AB in any way. Based on his amazing performance last season I think he is ready. He has to know the better defenders will slide to him and he is stating he is ready for that challenge.

Did he say something else? Surely that couldn't be what set off AB could it? If so that is even more concerning IMO.
The post was a photo of Juju scoring a TD against the Raiders the day AB got traded to the Raiders. Totally calculated. There is no way he didn't do that intentionally. I don't defend AB's actions at all, but a Steelers fan actually pointed it out for me, as he thought it was a shady move by JuJu.
Why is that bad exactly. It’s competition, AB agreed to the trade. They don’t cover each other.

Of course Juju would love to beat the Raiders he is not the one with an ax to grind so to speak.

Getting butt hurt over friendly competition is pretty strange if you ask me.

Hell AB probably makes more in a single game than Juju makes in a year or more.

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:31 pm

Who cares about grown men "subtweeting" at each other?

.....twitter is the worst thing to ever happen to society.

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:36 pm

Titans95 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:31 pm Who cares about grown men "subtweeting" at each other?

Hey it’s the off season.

Maybe AB can find a college close by and borrow their “Safe Space” to heal up a bit before training camp! 😁

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:40 pm

Ice wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:36 pm
Titans95 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:31 pm Who cares about grown men "subtweeting" at each other?

Hey it’s the off season.

Maybe AB can find a college close by and borrow their “Safe Space” to heal up a bit before training camp! 😁
With how butt hurt he's apparently been lately he needs 24/7 access to Cal Berkley's "safe space" that I'm sure is state of the art. I try to never wish ill will on someone but if AB implodes this year I probably won't be able to hold back a smile lol

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:03 pm

Well AB did put up 104-1297-15 despite all the 'turmoil' last season. I don't know how well he will do this year in Oakland - just that I do not doubt that AB is the type of person to take any slights or chips, perceived or otherwise, and use it as fuel. In other words I would not be surprised if he comes out guns blazing, much like Brady did after the 4 game suspension in 2016 or Peterson did in 2015 after the 2014 suspension.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 pm

Ben Rothlisberger has made many WRs look better than they are. I would not be shocked if AB's number come down to Earth with Carr, especially the TDs. 100-1100-7.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Cult of Dionysus wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 pm Ben Rothlisberger has made many WRs look better than they are. I would not be shocked if AB's number come down to Earth with Carr, especially the TDs. 100-1100-7.
That is low end WR1 territory - and very similar to what Keenan Allen put up. :thumbup:

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:23 pm

Cult of Dionysus wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:20 pm I was probably optimistic with the catches. Porba lbly 85, not 100.
No take backs! :lol: :P

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:18 am

Cult of Dionysus wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:20 pm I was probably optimistic with the catches. Porba lbly 85, not 100.
He'll average more than 5ish catches a game. He's going to get fed. I think 100 catches is reasonable again. 90 maybe, but if he plays a full year I think his floor is still more than Cooper's best year in Oakland. I just think the TD production from last year won't be close. 8-10.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:28 am

ArrylT wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:18 pm
Cult of Dionysus wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 pm Ben Rothlisberger has made many WRs look better than they are. I would not be shocked if AB's number come down to Earth with Carr, especially the TDs. 100-1100-7.
That is low end WR1 territory - and very similar to what Keenan Allen put up. :thumbup:
But are Keenan Allen numbers worth 19mil a season and the headache of the biggest drama queen in the league? I don't think so.

Gruden can't seem to make up his mind with what he's trying to do, he gets rid of all his young ascending talents and "bad apples" for locker room presence and then signs a cancer in the locker room. Makes no sense.

Lotto4Life
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Lotto4Life » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:40 am

Titans95 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:31 pm .....twitter is the worst thing to ever happen to society.
Maybe not the worst, but it's up there.