Kyler Murray's Interview

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Re: Kyler Murray's Interview

Postby ninotoreS » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:46 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:28 pm I’m about halfway through and Murray could have done a better job stating clearly that he wasn’t going to discuss anything that had to do with whether he decided to play football or baseball, but dan Patrick was mostly at fault here trying to get a gotcha moment or simply make a fool of Murray by repeatedly asking questions that Murray clearly wasn’t going to talk about. Then infantizing him by going over his head and asking his dad on a number of occasions. Not sure why Murray is the “bad guy” here. What am I missing.
Quoted for truth.

As for Casserly, he isn't well respected. I get the impression he's an old man desperate to be more relevant than he is. He washed out as a GM and now he's a bitter NFL pseudo-insider.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

QB Browns
Role Player
Role Player

Postby QB Browns » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:04 am

New update: https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndicatio ... d.amp.html

This makes more sense to me, as I hadn't heard anything negative about Murray prior to the Casserly comments.
Team 1

10 team, 2 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1WR/TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, DEF, .5 ppr

QB: D. Prescott, K. Cousins, A. Richardson, R. Tannehill, T. Lance

RB: A. Kamara, S. Barkley, Bi. Robinson, J. Conner, J. Dobbins, A. Dillon, D. Harris, R. Stephenson, K. Herbert, I. Spiller, Br. Robinson, K. Ingram, T. Spears, D. Foreman

WR: M. Evans, D. Adams, AJ Brown, C. Lamb, J. Waddle, K. Toney, J. Reed

TE: D. Waller, P. Friermuth, D. Kincaid

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:15 am

Will be interesting to know, if we ever do, the rationale to spread that narrative, which now looks more false than positive, about Murray. Thanks for that link. :)
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

ColdZealDonkeyStrike
MVP
MVP

Postby ColdZealDonkeyStrike » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:39 am

Who’s been wrong more than Charley Casserly since he left the Redskins? His percentage is like a meteorologist
-BB
Dynasty player since 2002.
I probably should have done something more productive with that time...