QB Carousel 2019

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: QB Carousel 2019

Postby ArrylT » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:25 pm

Tyrod Taylor cost a 3rd last year. Maybe the Browns paid too much if Foles gets nothing & Rosen is valued at a 3rd?
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

jetsfan5757
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby jetsfan5757 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:46 pm

ericanadian wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:55 pm Ryan Tannehill - Washington (Gives them a bridge back to/competition for Smith)
Teddy Bridgewater - Miami (He wants to start. They need a starter and he’s probably the best option available. Might actually have some success with Gase.)
Josh Rosen - Arizona (I don’t see how Keim can restart at QB, or even admit failure so quickly. He also needs immediate returns on his first pick. He’s got to be on a short leash and I don’t think Kingsbury has enough heft to demand a new starter.
Eli Manning - NY Giants (To the disappointment of many, I’m not sure they’ll move to force out Manning this year either. He wasn’t the problem in 2018.)
Case Keenum - NY Giants (Connection to Shurmur. Not an immediate threat to start anymore)
Nick Foles - Jacksonville (Agree with op)
Blake Bortles - Oakland (Gruden liked him coming out and seems to like to pull in a lot of failed prospects to stroke his ego)
Tyrod Taylor - Baltimore (Agree with op)
Ryan Fitzpatrick - Chicago (I’m not sure how they can have 100% faith in Trubisky at this point. Chase Daniel is fine, but Fitz would give them a viable starter in a pinch)
Kyler Murray - Miami (Teddy there in case he chooses Baseball)
Dwayne Haskins - Tampa Bay (I think they’re planning for life after Jameis and they’ll make that clear here. He’ll get a year to prove them wrong.)
Drew Lock - Jacksonville (Let him learn under Foles. Foles is too erratic to be relied on.)
Daniel Jones - Patriots (Raw enough to not offend Brady. Smart enough to pick up the system.)
Gase is in NY now
Dynasty League (25 man rosters + 2 IR, non-PPR scoring. QB/3RB/3WR/2TE/K/DB/LB/DL no flex)

QB (1): Herbert, Lawrence, Darnold
RB (3): N. Chubb, D. Henry, J. Taylor, JK Dobbins, Pollard, Singletary, L. Murray
WR (3): D. Hopkins, D. Adams, M. Evans, D.J. Moore, DJ Chark, B. Aiyuk, J. Smith-Schuster, R Bateman, E. Moore
TE (2): I. Smith Jr, H. Henry, Schultz, Tremble

K (1): M. Crosby

DB (1): J. Adams
LB (1): F. Warner
DL (1): D. Lawrence

PS: I often don't revisit a thread after posting. Send me a message if you ever want further thoughts on a comment I made.

jetsfan5757
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby jetsfan5757 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:48 pm

ArrylT wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:25 pm Tyrod Taylor cost a 3rd last year. Maybe the Browns paid too much if Foles gets nothing & Rosen is valued at a 3rd?
Who said Rosen valued at a 3rd? I read 1st or 2nd somewhere...
Dynasty League (25 man rosters + 2 IR, non-PPR scoring. QB/3RB/3WR/2TE/K/DB/LB/DL no flex)

RB (3): N. Chubb, D. Henry, J. Taylor, JK Dobbins, Pollard, Singletary, L. Murray
WR (3): D. Hopkins, D. Adams, M. Evans, D.J. Moore, DJ Chark, B. Aiyuk, J. Smith-Schuster, R Bateman, E. Moore

PS: I often don't revisit a thread after posting. Send me a message if you ever want further thoughts on a comment I made.

jetsfan5757
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby jetsfan5757 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:53 pm

I hope Teddy Bridgewater goes somewhere he can start, and hope he succeeds, even if it's Miami. Lol.

Not a prediction, but I'd love to see him do another 1 year deal in Washington to prove himself. Would love to see him in Jax too, but it looks like they lean Foles

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:11 pm

With Foles to Jacksonville & Keenum to Washington - what is next for the QB Carousel? ;)

Servo
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Servo » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:40 pm

Bridgewater stays put in NO, that really leaves Miami as the only team with a "glaring" hole at QB.

WAS, DEN and your veteran QB teams (NYG, LAC, NE, PIT?, etc) will probably be in the spotlight for landing rookie QBs.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:01 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ree-agency

More speculation on QB Fits (including rookies).