It is Mark Ingram Time - Back Home to NO

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
skip
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Ingram falls to 1.06

Postby skip » Fri May 20, 2011 8:07 pm

RobertBobson wrote:I wonder if the 1.05 guy was on auto pick, and just assumed ingram would be gone.
Or he owns Best and is scared to death that the Lions just replaced him.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Postby tstafford » Sat May 21, 2011 4:52 am

RobertBobson wrote:I wonder if the 1.05 guy was on auto pick, and just assumed ingram would be gone.
That's a great point. Honestly, I could see that happening. If I had the 1.05 there is zero chance I would think Ingram would be there for me.
seahawks506 wrote:I can see a moron fooling himself into taking Thomas over Ingram but who the hell takes Little or Leshoure over Ingram?
This too is a great point.

tdorbust
Role Player
Role Player

Postby tdorbust » Sat May 21, 2011 8:44 am

Nope I own Best in the league
Go Pack Go!

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Sat May 21, 2011 9:42 am

I would be willing to trade out of 1.1 honestly. I like Ingram, NO is a potent offense, but I do NOT trust Payton. To quote The Incredibles, "Everyone is special." Reply, "Which is a way of saying no one is."

Madtoker
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Madtoker » Sat May 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Lumps wrote:I would be willing to trade out of 1.1 honestly. I like Ingram, NO is a potent offense, but I do NOT trust Payton. To quote The Incredibles, "Everyone is special." Reply, "Which is a way of saying no one is."
When you trade up to the first round, yeah they think he is!!

MonkeyOne
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby MonkeyOne » Sat May 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Maybe they still believe those predraft smokescreens about his health?

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Sun May 22, 2011 2:18 am

Madtoker wrote:
Lumps wrote:I would be willing to trade out of 1.1 honestly. I like Ingram, NO is a potent offense, but I do NOT trust Payton. To quote The Incredibles, "Everyone is special." Reply, "Which is a way of saying no one is."
When you trade up to the first round, yeah they think he is!!

Doesn't mean he won't split time with 5 other guys. Payton almost seems to want to prove he can coach by rotating an unnecessary amount of guys on offense.

Hawks Nest 12th Man
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Bush to Miami??? Ingram upgrade???

Postby Hawks Nest 12th Man » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:39 pm

If this trade goes down...IMO Saints are making a statement that Ingram will be bell cow back. Bush to Miami w/ Ricky Williams doesn't help Daniel Thomas value. As a Ingram owner this trade is extremely exciting. Guard combo for Saints is the best in NFL. Ingram is being undervalued right now but if this trade goes thru his value goes up.
DONKEY PUNCHERS....12 teams start 1qb, 1rb, 2wr, 1flex rb/wr/te, te, k, d/sp, 0.5ppr, all tds 6pts, 0.1pt run/rec yd, .033pt pass yd, .04 return yd all return tds 6pts, 20 player roster, 1 IR Spot, 2pt bonus all tds over 50yds...
QBs Luck, Mayfield
RBs McCaffery, Kerryon, Drake, Breida, Gio
WRs C. Davis, T Boyd, D Hamilton, Kupp, Westbrook, MVS, Callaway
TEs Engram, Graham, Hurst
DEF/SP Bills
K Elliot

yumbo
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Bush to Miami??? Ingram upgrade???

Postby yumbo » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Bush to Miami would be a nice deal for the Dolphins especially if they can trade for orton. Not sure that Ricky is in the plans, but they are reprtedly rethinking Ronnie brown after D-Will resigned in Carolina! Ingram's value was up anyway, and I'm not sure that his value goes up too much, because he was considered the #1 RB in N.O. and bush would or will be more of a WR.

You may have been born and bred in old Kentucky, but you're just a crumb up here! TM 3 Stooges

MikeCross
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby MikeCross » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Hawks Nest 12th Man wrote:If this trade goes down...IMO Saints are making a statement that Ingram will be bell cow back. Bush to Miami w/ Ricky Williams doesn't help Daniel Thomas value. As a Ingram owner this trade is extremely exciting. Guard combo for Saints is the best in NFL. Ingram is being undervalued right now but if this trade goes thru his value goes up.
they signed Thomas before the lockout for 4 years. Nothing has changed, we all knew Reggie would not be a saint in 2011. RBBC, as allways in NO, unless they trade Thomas.... and dont foget Ivory stealing goal line work, ala Willis McGahee.
"Ize jus bein rebellion... inda scrip cluh"
Adam "PacMan" Jones

andy77725
Role Player
Role Player

Postby andy77725 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:20 am

MikeCross wrote:
Hawks Nest 12th Man wrote:If this trade goes down...IMO Saints are making a statement that Ingram will be bell cow back. Bush to Miami w/ Ricky Williams doesn't help Daniel Thomas value. As a Ingram owner this trade is extremely exciting. Guard combo for Saints is the best in NFL. Ingram is being undervalued right now but if this trade goes thru his value goes up.
they signed Thomas before the lockout for 4 years. Nothing has changed, we all knew Reggie would not be a saint in 2011. RBBC, as allways in NO, unless they trade Thomas.... and dont foget Ivory stealing goal line work, ala Willis McGahee.
Bush leaving wasn't a certainty, but it was very likely. Now that we know for sure that Bush is gone, I think that both Ingram and PT improve in value to some small degree in PPR leagues. Both can catch out of the backfield, and one or both will have to pick up some of the opportunities that went to Bush in the past.

I too am wondering about how Thomas' value will be effected. I expect Bush to have a similar role in Miami as he had in New Orleans. That leaves Thomas, at least for now, as a two down back for Miami. This could change if Miami gets someone to take away some of those 1st and 2nd down carries from Thomas. I think that if Miami brings back Williams or brings in another big back it will hurt Thomas to some extent.
Team 1
12 teams 26 man roster. Start: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF
Scoring: NonPPR, 4pt/pass TD
QB: Rodgers, Tua
RB: Cook, Conner, Swift, Dillon, Gaskin
WR: Adams, Evans, Kupp, Claypool, Edwards, Osborn, Toney, Samuel, Eskridge, Dotson
TE: Higbee, Njoku, Irv Smith

dlf_kenk
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenk » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:50 am

Rammer Jammer
Starter
Starter

Postby Rammer Jammer » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:10 pm

MikeCross wrote:
Ingram should get the goal line work not Ivory. No way Ivory is a better goal line back than Ingram is. Ingram is going to be behind right out of the gate but i really see him being the goal line back
12 Team PPR QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, 2 RB/WR/TE, K, Def, 2 DB, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB/DL/LB
QB RGIII, R Tannehill, J Cutler, K Cousins
RB TRich, J Charles, M Ingram, E Lacy, J Franklin, L James, K Hunter, K Barner, R Helu
WR Julio, Fitz, R Cobb, P Harvin, J Blackmon, A Jeffery, M Floyd, TJ Graham
TE A Hernandez, G Olsen
K C Barth
Def Bengals
DB M Barron, M Burnett, D McCourty, D Milliner, T Mathieu
DL C Jones, D Jordan, M Dareus, S Lotulelei
LB B Wagner, R Allen, P Riley, D Hightower, C Upshaw, K Alonso, M Te'o

MonkeyOne
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby MonkeyOne » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:14 pm

I see this as good for both ingram and Thomas. Ingram gets a clear run, and Thomas is what we'd hoped he'd be without major competition for the hard work.

seahawks506
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby seahawks506 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Helps Thomas more so than Ingram
orphan rebuild- 3 superflex, nerfed QB scoring 0.5/1/1.5 wr/rb/te PPR
QB: Hurts, Dobbs, Lance, Huntley, Bagent
RB: Swift, Kamara, Sanders, K. Mitchell, Foreman, CEH, Dowdle, Demercado
WR: Lamb, AJB, DK, Hollywood, Jakobi, Lazard, Boyd, Shaheed, Douglas
TE: Chig, Juwan, Conklin, Taysom, Smythe
Picks: 3 2024 2nds