Is One Full Point Per Reception Too Much Nowadays?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.

Is One Full Point Per Reception Too Much Nowadays?

Yes, It's Too Much
64%
No, It's Just Right
29%
No, It's Too Little
7%

Total votes: 28

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Is One Full Point Per Reception Too Much Nowadays?

Postby Bot101 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:06 pm

Go
Away
Turco

Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:39 pm

Believe it or not, the mods don’t actually think SS is Turco. This is despite the fact that they banned Turco recently, after Turco was caught having one or more burner accounts! They base their position on SS on the mere fact that the SS account was created last summer ("how could he be a burner account, if he wasn't used all this time"). And ignore his posting style/pattern, writing style, focus on inane/technical queries, lack of activity in other threads, the fact that he doesn't defend himself from accusations of being a troll, the fact that Turco used Lone Star in another forum, etc.

knotts4372
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby knotts4372 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:49 pm

i know im not really always around the forum but why do you guys care if its turco or not? its a legitimate question
DLF hall of famers 16 teams 25 man roster
http://football29.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... =07&F=0016

IRONCLAD 16 teams 40 man rosters http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/133985/teams/

@donnynutz on twitter

Blueboy
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Blueboy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:14 pm

knotts4372 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:49 pm i know im not really always around the forum but why do you guys care if its turco or not? its a legitimate question
Yeah, this one is a fair question and the answer (imo) is yes.

Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:26 pm

Come on, man. He is a TROLL and a LIAR. You enjoy get flooding by this crap? Don't blame me. Don't even blame Turco/SS. It's really ultimately on the mods for being way to lenient with this TROLL for way too long.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Blueboy wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:14 pm
knotts4372 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:49 pm i know im not really always around the forum but why do you guys care if its turco or not? its a legitimate question
Yeah, this one is a fair question and the answer (imo) is yes.
It's Turco, but let's be fair. The mods have to do their due diligence. Turco has been banned, and if it can be proven this is Turco as well, he will be banned (Silver Star). So yes, it matters. This page has been flooded by 10 or more posts with basically replica types of posts as Turco made, by Silver Star, and Silver Star basically became Hyper active the day Turco got banned, while previously only making a few posts (which were eerily similar to Turco's). There is a ton of evidence beyond this, which I won't get in to, to suggest SS is Turco, but the mods need to do their due dilligence, and I understand that.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Huh
Starter
Starter

Postby Huh » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:39 pm

Unfortunately I don’t think trolling is going to get better. Dynasty gets more popular every year which leads more people here and some are bound to be trolls. Eventually a handfull of trolls will run wild and destroy this place. I’ve seen it happen over and over to these smaller forums. The mods can’t keep up. This will eventually devolve into a dumpster fire as they all do.

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:41 pm

I private mssgd Silver Star aka Turco and asked him to knock it off. He proceeded to make several identical threads afterwards.

Go back to reddit turco. Flood their forums with your rubbish.

Hottoddies
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Hottoddies » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:54 pm

Turco/Silver Star, you are a sad little boy. This is clearly a case of severe narcissism. You currently have 12, mostly inane, post on this page, and not once have you ever commented on anyone else's post. It's not all about you. This isn't the Silver Star Forum. What part of community don't you understand. :wall:
"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers." - Socrates

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:09 pm

Hottoddies wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:54 pm Turco/Silver Star, you are a sad little boy. This is clearly a case of severe narcissism. You currently have 12, mostly inane, post on this page, and not once have you ever commented on anyone else's post. It's not all about you. This isn't the Silver Star Forum. What part of community don't you understand. :wall:
Not only this, but also anyone notice when everyone starts calling him out he completely goes silent? Anyone other than him would be quick to refute the claims, or better yet improve their posting to fit in wth the community. Or of they dont want to fit in, move on.

knotts4372
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby knotts4372 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:15 pm

i guess some ppl get bothered by the troll more than others then. just dont see how some preach to not feed the troll and what but are the same ones constantly up in arms saying this person is him and that person is him, which is in fact exactly feeding into his narcissistic persona
DLF hall of famers 16 teams 25 man roster
http://football29.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... =07&F=0016

IRONCLAD 16 teams 40 man rosters http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/133985/teams/

@donnynutz on twitter

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:28 pm

knotts4372 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:15 pm i guess some ppl get bothered by the troll more than others then. just dont see how some preach to not feed the troll and what but are the same ones constantly up in arms saying this person is him and that person is him, which is in fact exactly feeding into his narcissistic persona
Ok I get that. For awhile I tried ignoring it till half the front page were his threads about asinine subjects where he bumps his own threads after a few days to keep them on the front page. So ignoring him is no longer an option for me.

Look at Silver Stars post history. He currently has a stupid amount of "barely relevant player 2019 outlook" threads. Its just annoying and needs to stop. He reads every single post so he cant act dumb. He knows full well that he contributes nothing to any worthwhile discussion.

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:44 pm

Yes, I never understood how a 5 yard loss is worth half a point. It negatively impacts the game, but positively impacts the fantasy score since it was a dump off. Just one example.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

Hottoddies
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Hottoddies » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:30 am

Bot101 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:09 pm
Hottoddies wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:54 pm Turco/Silver Star, you are a sad little boy. This is clearly a case of severe narcissism. You currently have 12, mostly inane, post on this page, and not once have you ever commented on anyone else's post. It's not all about you. This isn't the Silver Star Forum. What part of community don't you understand. :wall:
Not only this, but also anyone notice when everyone starts calling him out he completely goes silent? Anyone other than him would be quick to refute the claims, or better yet improve their posting to fit in wth the community. Or of they dont want to fit in, move on.
I do believe Silver Star has disappeared. Have we heard the last from the Turcomonster? It seems too good to be true.

Turcorox911, if you want to come back and contribute to what I consider the greatest dynasty forum and help build this great community, instead of trying to tear it apart, your welcome in my book. Although you may want to start a new account and turn over a new leaf if you can. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. It doesn't take any talent to run around kicking over sandcastles.
"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers." - Socrates

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:50 am

Hottoddies wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:30 am
Bot101 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:09 pm
I do believe Silver Star has disappeared. Have we heard the last from the Turcomonster? It seems too good to be true.

Turcorox911, if you want to come back and contribute to what I consider the greatest dynasty forum and help build this great community, instead of trying to tear it apart, your welcome in my book. Although you may want to start a new account and turn over a new leaf if you can. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. It doesn't take any talent to run around kicking over sandcastles.
The guy has done this on multiple forums, including Reddit and Football Guys. Probably more, too. He's out of 2nd chances in my books. Let's let these threads die, if they don't get locked.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick