Jalen Richard 2019 Expectations

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Jalen Richard 2019 Expectations

Postby Friction » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:42 pm

I have done my best to scale back on any and all PPR leagues, so guys like him do not interest me much. Even full time starters that seldomnly score, get little rushing yards, but get a ton of dump offs are on my ignore list unless buying way under market value. I like Warren or whomever they draft better for next year.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:08 pm

Probably just gonna be an RB3/flex again.

Richard is in the same ballpark as Woodhead/Sproles/Lewis in terms of ability, but all those guys had to be in the right kind of offense before they struck fantasy gold. I'm guessing Oakland will tender Richard in his RFA, and they aren't the right kind of offense.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:15 pm

I cannot understand why you guys are responding to this TROLL. It's Turco. He was banned recently (hence his disappearance last few days). And now he's using one of his multiple burner accounts (Berley 25, Nflnz, CW Mruchison Jr., Silver Star, etc.).

Let's get rid of this TROLL once and for all. That begins with DLF members not taking the bait!

Don't respond to:

Silver Star
Berley 25
NFlnz
CW Murchison JR.
Turco (if he comes back)

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:13 pm

You may want to post most or many of these 2019 outlook threads in the redraft forum since they are not really dynasty related & focus mainly on their actual nfl production.

viewforum.php?f=50
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Cult of Dionysus wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:15 pm I cannot understand why you guys are responding to this TROLL.
Because this thread wasn't trolling.

Not sure you understanding trolling.

Pertinent example:

When he made that account "Cult of Dicksuckus" (it was something like that), that was trolling. And I instantly reported the thread he made with that account without replying to it.

You could maybe argue a thread like this one is spam (weak argument), or that it's in the right wrong sub-forum (better argument). But trolling? No.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE