General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Orenthal Shames
Legend
Legend

Re: Alex Collins & Kenneth Dixon

Postby Orenthal Shames » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:54 pm

Lmao @ that sig
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 upman rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Watson, Flacco Stidham
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, McLaughlin
WR: Olave, Addison, Flowers, Rice, Sutton, Downs, Mims, Tillman
TE: Kittle, Goedert, Chig, Woods
24 Picks: 1.06

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:07 pm

Kenneth Dixon - he’s ready

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:10 pm

I have nothing against the real Cult at all but this Sig is so petty it gave me a great laugh. These boards are more petty than the NBA Trade Deadline.

dizzler
Role Player
Role Player

Postby dizzler » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:38 pm

bruh these forums are worse than a girls high school locker room :lol:
Team 1 - Super Kamario Bros (12 Team - PPR) ( QB -1 , RB -2 , WR - 2, Te -1, FLX - 1, SuperFLX - 1, DP - 2, K- 1)
QB -Wentz, Newton, Ryan, Haskins (R)
RB -Zeke, Kamara, Drake, Ballage; Thompson, Ajayi
WR - D Hopkins, Julio, A. Miller, Coutee, AJ Brown (R) , Marvin Jones, Mclaurin (R),
Te -Delanie, Ebron, Oliver (R)
2020:3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Kerryon Luggage (12 Team - 2TE PPR) ( QB -1 , RB -2 , WR - 2, Te -2, FLX - 1, SuperFLX - 1, DP - 2, K- 1)
QB - Jimmy G, Josh Allen, Mariota
RB - Kerryon, Jamaal Will, Drake, Ballage, Miles Sanders (R), Justice Hill (R), Myles Gaskins (R)
Wr - Micheal Thomas, Zay Jones, Curtis Samuel, Crowder, Coutee, Aj Brown (R), Marquise Brown (R), Keesean Johnson (R), Kelvin Harmon (R)
Te- Engram, Oj Howard, Josh Oliver (R)
2020: 3,3,3, 5

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:51 pm

Hahahaha this is trolling at its finest. It's so obvious, but it's still going to do as intended. Now we wait

Oh and sure, until the Ravens draft a RB (I doubt they sign one) I'm going with Dixon as the starter. No interest in Gus or Collins

Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:46 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:51 pm Hahahaha this is trolling at its finest. It's so obvious, but it's still going to do as intended. Now we wait
Actually, you're wrong. This amuses me and tells me that Turco's position here continues to erode. Instead of doing his threads filled with false logic and silly ethical conundrums, he is now down to petty crap like this. Or maybe it's an opportunistic copy cat, which would be okay as well, since it further turns the forum and the mods against him, exposing the folly of letting this guy fester for so long.

Turco (never posted a link)
Berley25 (never posted a link)
Nflzn (refuses to post a link)
Silver Star (maybe a copy cat)
CW Mruchson Jr. (maybe a copy cat)
Dicksuckus (clearly a troll, maybe a copy cat)

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:23 pm

Cult of Dionysus wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:46 pm
Jigga94 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:51 pm Hahahaha this is trolling at its finest. It's so obvious, but it's still going to do as intended. Now we wait
Actually, you're wrong. This amuses me and tells me that Turco's position here continues to erode. Instead of doing his threads filled with false logic and silly ethical conundrums, he is now down to petty crap like this. Or maybe it's an opportunistic copy cat, which would be okay as well, since it further turns the forum and the mods against him, exposing the folly of letting this guy fester for so long.

Silver Star (maybe a copy cat)
Nah, pretty sure this is Turco. The way the questions are phrased, seems obvious. IF there are a bunch of "copy cat" trolls, that's a just a new level of pathetic.

Anyway, I think Dixon could be the guy, if he can stay healthy, which has been his biggest problem. Also possible they go for Bell, or another FA or draft someone, and none of the current backs are the guy.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:38 am

Oh gee the account is erased, surprise surprise, Turco is finally getting sucked into the blackhole. However a new troll will come one day like they always do. This Coogan guy everyone talked about must have been something else too, he was before my time on these boards tho.

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:52 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:23 pm
Cult of Dionysus wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:46 pm

Silver Star (maybe a copy cat) this is not a maybe this is definitely him, look at him today.
Nah, pretty sure this is Turco. The way the questions are phrased, seems obvious. IF there are a bunch of "copy cat" trolls, that's a just a new level of pathetic.

Anyway, I think Dixon could be the guy, if he can stay healthy, which has been his biggest problem. Also possible they go for Bell, or another FA or draft someone, and none of the current backs are the guy.

problemsolver
Starter
Starter

Postby problemsolver » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:56 am

Twitter said that Lamar Jackson recently started following Leveon Bell on IG. He is definitely going to be a Raven. Its a fact. Sell all other Raven RBs now.

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:15 am

problemsolver wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:56 am Twitter said that Lamar Jackson recently started following Leveon Bell on IG. He is definitely going to be a Raven. Its a fact. Sell all other Raven RBs now.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great investigative journalism, unfortunately I doubt the ravens have the money to sign Bell. I could see him going there just to be petty and stick it to the steelers tho.

problemsolver
Starter
Starter

Postby problemsolver » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:26 am

Weknownothing86 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:15 am
problemsolver wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:56 am Twitter said that Lamar Jackson recently started following Leveon Bell on IG. He is definitely going to be a Raven. Its a fact. Sell all other Raven RBs now.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great investigative journalism, unfortunately I doubt the ravens have the money to sign Bell. I could see him going there just to be petty and stick it to the steelers tho.
I posted this to be funny but there is at least a tiny amount of smoke here. Ian Rappaport says Bell to the Ravens "makes sense".

What I read was the Ravens would use Joe Flacco's money to sign Bell. I have no idea if that's possible. In no salary cap wizard. But man if the Ravens can make it happen financially I bet Bell would love to shove it down Pitts throat twice a year.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:27 am

Lol they will have the money after a lot of their likely cuts occur, but it doesn't make sense to sign Bell for that much... Also not the Ravens MO to pay money for a RB. Maybe if he comes at a discount to beat Tomlin 2x a year? :D

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 am

Jigga94 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:27 am
Lol they will have the money after a lot of their likely cuts occur, but it doesn't make sense to sign Bell for that much... Also not the Ravens MO to pay money for a RB. Maybe if he comes at a discount to beat Tomlin 2x a year? :D
They may need to switch that MO up tho with Lamar being the QB. Bell to the Ravens would obviously hugely benefit Lamar in all facets. It would also help them be the team they always want to be, ground and pound and play good defense. Damn im excited now, I own Lamar and could see this doing wonders for him. Probably excited over nothing tho.

remedy29
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby remedy29 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:59 am

I do not think Bell will receive the long term guarantee contract he and many here expect that he will. If that is the case, I can see him taking a 1, maybe 2 year contract with the Ravens if the money is similar to other offers. It would be the best 1 year contract he can do to prove his worth, plus stick it to the Steelers.