League Winner Quit the League... What to do?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
ESKAY
Captain
Captain

Re: League Winner Quit the League... What to do?

Postby ESKAY » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:55 pm

I agree a dispersal is the best way to go. So hopefully the 3 bottom feeders teams all agree to redraft. And I agree with the earlier guy that your whole team has to be redrafted. So if you have 20 man rosters then there should be 80 players available. At the end of the day those 4 teams should be about equal. The top team leaving did the league a favor. We had some military Veterans quit our league over the National Anthem kneeling. When we had our dispersal draft we also added a few picks to encourage teams to participate. So I’m a 10 team league we added picks 1.11 and 1.12 to help these teams out. Good luck.

DDT
Role Player
Role Player

Re: League Winner Quit the League... What to do?

Postby DDT » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:39 pm

A little late to the show but I'd give the team to a new owner. But make sure that you get the best owner that you can find. You should have a bunch of people wanting it so you have the rare situation where you can pick and choose and be very selective on who you bring in. If handing over the keys to this team gets you a top notch owner then you're ahead of the game and the league will prosper.