Postby Patsfan86 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:34 pm Crown his bleep
:D :D :D :D Nice Job Denny Green

Krypto_King
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Week XV Discussion

Postby Krypto_King » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:30 pm

No report yet of Damien Williams steroid suspension? There is no way that was the same guy from Miami

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:36 pm

ArrylT wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:51 pm This makes me miss the Popcorn thread. ;)
This isn't the popcorn thread?

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Every QB needs a good system. You can't just toss Aaron Rodgers out there with Jeff Fisher as the HC and some trash OC and expect great results. Systems matter, playcalling matters and personnel matters. I don't see how you can fault Mahomes for that. He's maximizing Andy Reid's system better than any QB ever has and he's only in his second season.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Valhalla wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:36 pm
ArrylT wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:51 pm This makes me miss the Popcorn thread. ;)
This isn't the popcorn thread?
Maybe its the son of popcorn thread. :shifty:
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Weknownothing86 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:34 pm I am a Pats fan.
:dance:

As for Damien, every guy looks good in KC's system. It's plug-and-play to the max. He's definitely a bit shiftier than I expected.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:58 pm

As great as Mahomes has been - I really feel like Andy Reid deserves a ton more credit than he is getting.

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:56 pm

Multiple Scorgasms wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:43 pm
Weknownothing86 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:34 pm I am a Pats fan.
:dance:

As for Damien, every guy looks good in KC's system. It's plug-and-play to the max. He's definitely a bit shiftier than I expected.
Shouldn’t this same logic apply even more to QBs looking good in his system?

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:41 am

I don't think KC's system taught Mahomes how to make no-look passes.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

Cherokee
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Cherokee » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:01 am

I need at least 30 between Lamar Miller and Robby Anderson tonight. What are my chances?
12 Team 1QB IDP Full PPR Start 8
QB- Kenny Pickett, Jake Haener, Clayton Tune
RB- Jerrick McKinnon, Elijah Mitchell, Gus Edwards, Kenneth Gainwell, TDP, Jordan Mason
WR- Rondale Moore, Drake London, Jordan Addison, Terrence Marshall , Garrett Wilson, Chris Olave, Mecole Hardman, Rashid Shaheed, David Bell
TE- Michael Mayer, Likely, Chig, Cade Otten
LB- Jewell, Deablo, Troy Anderson
DE- Phillips, Highsmith
DB- Brisker, Hufanga, Cine
Taxi Squad: Chase Brown, A.T. Perry, Keaton Mitchell, Khalan Laborn, Lew Nichols lll

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:27 am

Cherokee wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:01 am I need at least 30 between Lamar Miller and Robby Anderson tonight. What are my chances?
Quite low but who knows...Robby Anderson could catch a couple deep bombs and the next thing we know he has 120 and 2 and you only need 6 from Miller. Definitely not out of question

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:42 am

ninotoreS wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:41 am I don't think KC's system taught Mahomes how to make no-look passes.
Dumb plays like that are begging to be picked off at the NFL level. That’s my whole point. So many want to love this guy for plays like that but it was a dumb play, it worked but at the NFL level that’s a stupid decision. He makes some dumb decisions but they have been working out so no one wants to criticize. Eventually they will stop working out, he will throw 4 picks in a game and regress. Idk why I’m on an island here, in this forum I am but when talking to actual people I’m not. I think it’s the fact this is a fantasy forum and that’s obviously all people are focusing on, and for fantasy he has been great and I can’t argue that. But in real life he will implode, prob in the NFL playoffs but no one on here will care since it won’t effect their dynasty teams.

Huh
Starter
Starter

Postby Huh » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:03 am

Weknownothing86 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:42 am
ninotoreS wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:41 am I don't think KC's system taught Mahomes how to make no-look passes.
Dumb plays like that are begging to be picked off at the NFL level. That’s my whole point. So many want to love this guy for plays like that but it was a dumb play, it worked but at the NFL level that’s a stupid decision. He makes some dumb decisions but they have been working out so no one wants to criticize. Eventually they will stop working out, he will throw 4 picks in a game and regress. Idk why I’m on an island here, in this forum I am but when talking to actual people I’m not. I think it’s the fact this is a fantasy forum and that’s obviously all people are focusing on, and for fantasy he has been great and I can’t argue that. But in real life he will implode, prob in the NFL playoffs but no one on here will care since it won’t effect their dynasty teams.
Honestly, I think he makes about six questionable wild plays every game, but they work out five of those times. I think it’s just him. He’s just next level good.

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:16 am

I need another year on him, like I stated earlier we have seen this 1000 times before, flash in the pan young Qbs. Im gonna wait, until then im sticking with what I see and that's a guy who makes some dumb decisions and at the NFL level they will come back to haunt him some day. Not gonna anoint him the greatest of all time.

Nanananananana
Starter
Starter

Postby Nanananananana » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:17 am

Weknownothing86 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:42 am
Sounds like someone is having trouble coping with the end of the Brady/Belicheat era. You guys should have a smooth transition to the Tyrod/McDaniels era, while Mahomes plays Darnold in the AFC championship game 11 of the next 12 years.