Kareem Hunt Video

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Kareem Hunt Video

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:20 pm

"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:18 am

Havent heard anything about this really the last week or so. Really looking like Chiefs and the NFL did the right thing PR wise (in hindsight of course like these idiots in the NFL do). Im sure this would be an out of control fire storm by now if he were still playing. I think this is totally it for him, NFL isn't going to want to bring him back in and start this PR disaster. Im not on any side in the Kaep issue and im not even trying to bring it up except to say this, Kaep HAS been blackballed by the NFL and it set a precedent no doubt, same exact thing is going to happen to Hunt. Owners will get together behind closed doors, Goodell will make some phone calls and say not to sign him. Hunt is done. If you say he isn't because he is young and talented then you are fooling yourself. If you say I cant compare this to Ray Rice or Kaep because they had both lost talent by then, you are fooling yourself. He is done, get out while you still can and sell the bum.

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:29 am

I read the update story yesterday. I don't get how he could not have just slammed the door in her face and went along with his business, now his career is most likely ruined for good. Yes, nobody likes a crazy drunken female making a scene in your hallway, but it sounds like the place had on site security that would have removed her at that point. With all the incidents coming out of the woodwork now though, it sounds like he has some anger control issues, to say the least.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:33 am

Friction wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:29 am I read the update story yesterday. I don't get how he could not have just slammed the door in her face and went along with his business, now his career is most likely ruined for good. Yes, nobody likes a crazy drunken female making a scene in your hallway, but it sounds like the place had on site security that would have removed her at that point. With all the incidents coming out of the woodwork now though, it sounds like he has some anger control issues, to say the least.
Can you link to that updated story?
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:00 am

It was just on ESPN Mobile, main page. I think it is still on there, seems pretty similar to the YouTube video posted above, just written in more details. http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id ... night-town
Valhalla's Father

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:16 pm

Friction wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:00 am It was just on ESPN Mobile, main page. I think it is still on there, seems pretty similar to the YouTube video posted above, just written in more details. http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id ... night-town
Just shows how pro athletes are so catered to, and thanks for the link. Had this been an average citizen he would have been in cuffs that night. Instead he gets preferential treatment by the hotel AND by the police. What a joke. Its hilarious how some are acting like he was the victim. No he wasn't. He has it made in every way imaginable, go to your bedroom, let the girl scream outside of it for as long as she wants while you dial the hotel staff who already cater to you. Not that hard of a decision, even while intoxicated.

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:20 pm

That would be the logical outcome for most level-headed people. I have been there a few times myself, and not once did i have to be held back or worse. Its not like i had anybody there to cater to my best interests either.
Valhalla's Father

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:47 pm

I did some dumb dumb dumb stuff at 23, I was drunk to the point of belligerence many nights, but I still never found myself in any physical fights, ever. No excuses should be made for Hunt. Hunt needed to just step away, he didn't, these are the consequences, live with them.

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:47 pm

Thanks, Friction, interesting details. I've worked LP, and that guy played it wrong. If anyone finds a good in depth
piece addressing the other things the NFL is investigating, please post and share.

I can't say I've ever been through what Hunt has. Know I've never been called a n----, and some ppl go full-on tilt at that. Add alcohol to those people at those moments, you could get this.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:04 am

Kareem Hunt is heading to counselling. He's probably been advised to do this, to have any shot at playing again, I would think.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:20 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:04 am Kareem Hunt is heading to counselling. He's probably been advised to do this, to have any shot at playing again, I would think.
Amazing how he decides on voluntary counseling AFTER he was released and goes on the Commish exempt list. Guess he didnt think he needed counseling until his agent thought he needed counseling to save his career. Kinda takes away from the whole thing. But that’s all of these athletes.

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby dynastyninja » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:36 pm

slaughterrt wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:20 am
FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:04 am Kareem Hunt is heading to counselling. He's probably been advised to do this, to have any shot at playing again, I would think.
Amazing how he decides on voluntary counseling AFTER he was released and goes on the Commish exempt list. Guess he didnt think he needed counseling until his agent thought he needed counseling to save his career. Kinda takes away from the whole thing. But that’s all of these athletes.
I would guess that most people who have some sort of "problem" don't think it's a big deal until it messes up some part of their life. This isn't unique to athletes.

badbuddah
Captain
Captain

Postby badbuddah » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:06 pm

Weknownothing86 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:47 pm I did some dumb dumb dumb stuff at 23, I was drunk to the point of belligerence many nights, but I still never found myself in any physical fights, ever. No excuses should be made for Hunt. Hunt needed to just step away, he didn't, these are the consequences, live with them.
But none of us were raised like them most likely. These dudes come from the hood and they are conditioned to respond to wild'n'out people with violence, lest they be accused of being a bitch or worse. The tough guy mentality can be hard to break. I'm not trying to make excuses but explain why this happens. Not everyone was raised in a nice two parent stable household. We were poor as hell growing up but I was lucky to have both parents, and a sound raising.
12 Team UNLIMITED Keeper / 23 Roster 1.0-PPR: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF 2 IR - 11th Year

QB: L. Jackson, J. Browning
RB: Aaron Jones, D'Ernest Johnson, E. Mitchell, Dalvin Cook, Jamaal Williams, Alexander Mattison, K. Miller, P. Taylor
WR: R. Doubs, G. Pickens, Christian Kirk, Juju, D. Hopkins, D. Wicks, K. Boutte
TE: Z. Ertz, C. Okonkwo, Trey McBride, Tucker Kraft
K: T. Bass, J. Moody
DEF: San Francisco

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:11 pm

badbuddah wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Weknownothing86 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:47 pm I did some dumb dumb dumb stuff at 23, I was drunk to the point of belligerence many nights, but I still never found myself in any physical fights, ever. No excuses should be made for Hunt. Hunt needed to just step away, he didn't, these are the consequences, live with them.
But none of us were raised like them most likely. These dudes come from the hood and they are conditioned to respond to wild'n'out people with violence
That's a pretty wild generalization. Who is "them" referring to here?

badbuddah
Captain
Captain

Postby badbuddah » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:16 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:11 pm
badbuddah wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:06 pm
But none of us were raised like them most likely. These dudes come from the hood and they are conditioned to respond to wild'n'out people with violence
That's a pretty wild generalization. Who is "them" referring to here?
Many poor black athletes from the inner cities, which make up a majority of the NFL. Any more questions?
12 Team UNLIMITED Keeper / 23 Roster 1.0-PPR: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF 2 IR - 11th Year

QB: L. Jackson, J. Browning
RB: Aaron Jones, D'Ernest Johnson, E. Mitchell, Dalvin Cook, Jamaal Williams, Alexander Mattison, K. Miller, P. Taylor
WR: R. Doubs, G. Pickens, Christian Kirk, Juju, D. Hopkins, D. Wicks, K. Boutte
TE: Z. Ertz, C. Okonkwo, Trey McBride, Tucker Kraft
K: T. Bass, J. Moody
DEF: San Francisco