Happy Thanksgiving DLF'ers!

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Happy Thanksgiving DLF'ers!

Postby dlf_jeffh » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:57 pm

Just a quick note to all of you in the DLF community!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

We're so pleased to have all of you in our community, talking football, fantasy football and helping each other to be successful. Even the disagreements we've seen have been more civil and respectful this year. Most of all, simply "thank you" for choosing to call DLF home. DLF wouldn't be the force we are in the space without you.

All of us here at DLF HQ are very thankful for each of you, Premium member or not, and we wish you a happy, safe and joyous holiday season!

Just a reminder that our Black Friday sale will start very soon. Given our Premium subscription price will be going up on 1/1/19, this is the perfect time to subscribe, resubscribe or extend at a much lower price point. And while I can't give you the price details, I can tell you that I personally counted 22 primary reasons DLF is the best at what we do and another 99 secondary reasons to subscribe. :crazy:

And, yes, you can take advantage of that deal as many times as you'd like while the sale is going on!

But again, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and good luck as we enter the playoffs!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com