Did I Lose This Trade?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Wile E. Coyote
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Did I Lose This Trade?

Postby Wile E. Coyote » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:59 pm

dynastynoob1 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:01 am Traded Leonard Fournette and Nick Chubb for Zeke.

10 team standard league.

My Team:

QB: Rodgers, Rothlisberger
RB: Zeke, Mixon, Guice, Peterson, Henry, Penny
WR: Hopkins, Evans, Allen, Sutton, Williams, Kirk, Petis, MVS, Cole
TE: O.J. Howard, Reed, Gesicki, Hunter Henry
First, welcome to DLF.

You did fine with your trade.

Here's what I see: The other owner took the higher health risk. When LF is healthy and if Chubb's knee holds up, he got two good players who are more than capable of a higher combined weekly score than Zeke week in and week out. However, your team got the higher scoring overall player, and only needs to use one roster spot to play him. Therefore, with your roster, you have players more than good enough to more than offset the combined score gain difference of the other team's two new players. This can workout to the advantage of both teams.

dynastynoob1
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby dynastynoob1 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:58 pm

Markus0939 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:18 pm It’s definitely a big trade. You can’t go off a lot of people’s responses, looking at your team I think this is good for you. Also depending on the format of your league (2 rb, 3, wr, flex, no flex) if it’s just a 2 rb start league then Zeke and Mixon are a solid 2 for you. Also, if you are contending this year stay put but if not try to move Peterson because next year you will have Guice back and he will be your 3rd rb stud. Overall I say good job!
Thank you for the reply!
10 Team Standard League

QB: Rodgers, Big Ben
RB: Zeke, Mixon, AP, Guice, Penny, Henry
WR: Nuk, Evans, Allen, Sutton, Mike Williams, Kirk, Cole, MVS
TE: Howard, Hunter Henry, Jordan Reed
K: Stream
D/ST: Stream

dynastynoob1
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby dynastynoob1 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:05 pm

Thanks to everyone who replied! That was my first post, and I now realize that should have been on the advice page. Great to find a forum with such an active and helpful user base.
10 Team Standard League

QB: Rodgers, Big Ben
RB: Zeke, Mixon, AP, Guice, Penny, Henry
WR: Nuk, Evans, Allen, Sutton, Mike Williams, Kirk, Cole, MVS
TE: Howard, Hunter Henry, Jordan Reed
K: Stream
D/ST: Stream