Ekler value?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Jfever
Legend
Legend

Ekler value?

Postby Jfever » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:46 pm

In a 10 team league, ppr, 30 man rosters. I'm 7-1, leading my div by 2 games. Received an offer of; my Ekler, and 2019 2nd for his 2019 1st and 3rd. I Have a solid main roster of Rivers, Big ben,Goff, Ingram, M.Mack, Gio, Ekler, Collins, Brieta, Sony, J.White, P.Barber, AJG, Julio, Woods, B.Cooks, T.Boyd, A.Miller, Snead, J.Graham, Kelce. My gut here is to accept as I don't think I'll need Ekler and the value of that future 1st is likely to be mid/late. Need someone to give me the nudge. Accept this right??? I'm just not used to getting offers that are acceptable out of the gate.
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Ekler value?

Postby slaughterrt » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:23 pm

Accept the hell out of that deal.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:47 pm

You gotta take that, I like the guy and all but dont ever see him being much more than he is now. Although that is a top 25 PPR back, Theo Riddick amongst others have had short success in PPR like this as well

Jfever
Legend
Legend

Postby Jfever » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:22 pm

Accepted. Thx. Just needed a nudge.
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.