DT & Sanders Trade Rumors

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Servo
All Pro
All Pro

Re: DT & Sanders Trade Rumors

Postby Servo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:27 am

Would be a risky proposition throwing out Sutton by his literal self. Hamilton suffered an MCL sprain, so he'd be out a few weeks and it doesn't appear there's hardly anyone behind the two rookies.

I imagine they'd try to trade one of them, and keep the other around to have a "functioning" offense. But it's true, everyone has their price, Sanders has meant a lot more to Keenum today than DT has.

MAYBE THEY SIGN DEZ?!?!?!?

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:36 am

Carlos Henderson, Dez Bryant, Kendall Wright, Jeremy Maclin, Jeremy Butler, Jeff Janis, Kasen Williams, Brandon Coleman, Rishard Mathews, Corey Coleman, lots more that they could consider running out there to keep a functioning offense around Sutton and Hamilton. They COULD trade both, as they are probably looking at a developmental year here anyways.
That said...I doubt they do.

kris_kapsner
Legend
Legend

Postby kris_kapsner » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:32 am

It makes a lot of sense to keep Sanders though. He's performing well with Case and he is far less of a cap hit for the team next year.
16 team PPR Est. 2002 (Champion: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Start: QB, 2-4WR, 2-3RB, 1-2TE, K, D
QB: Russell Wilson, Zach Wilson
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Chubb, Hunt, G. Bernard
WR: Adams, Metcalf, Callaway, Shepard, Watkins, Fuller, T. Williams, Proche
TE: Kelce, Pitts, Njoku, Seals-Jones
K: Gay
D: Vikings

remedy29
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby remedy29 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:24 pm

I'd be surprised if any team, specially a young rebuilding team would trade for DT considering his 2019 contract. I would think he is pure cut candidate and then signs a modest contract with a competeing team in 2019.

I can see teams trading for Sanders for sure, not sure if Denver trades him though.

trc
Captain
Captain

Postby trc » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:39 am

Anybody thinking HOU will go for either with news on Fuller?

bearsfan34
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby bearsfan34 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:22 am

trc wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:39 am Anybody thinking HOU will go for either with news on Fuller?
Could see that, although neither of Sanders or Thomas would replace the vertical element Fuller brings.

That said, their WR core is pretty banged up after Nuk. If Coutee comes back healthy in Week 11 (after their bye) chances are he will man the slot, but the Texans definitely need someone opposite Nuk even if it's a different type of outside WR than Fuller. Not sure of the Texans' cap situation off the top of my head, but I wouldn't be surprised if DT ends up there next week.

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:44 pm

Seems like the Redskins could use the services of Demaryius. That division is wide open and their WR blow

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:12 pm

I'd be surprised if one or both aren't moved
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:01 pm

I’d think they’d happily take a 3rd or 4th today to move on from Demaryius and that contract, knowing they have Carlos Henderson as an easy elevation that’s familiar with the team already. Sutton takes the Demaryius role and Henderson picks up the backup and role player role he has already done ok at