Kyle Lauletta going forward

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
tresskid84
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Kyle Lauletta going forward

Postby tresskid84 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Wile E. Coyote wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:50 pm .
It's no wonder that he was arrested. No accident or misunderstanding.

New York Giants backup quarterback Kyle Lauletta has been charged with eluding police, obstructing justice, resisting arrest and multiple motor vehicle violations.

The traffic stop wasn't his first offense, police said. Just 24 hours earlier Lauletta pulled the same stunt in the same location, but cops did not chase him down. Instead they mailed him summonses for the infractions, police said.

Lauletta was seen driving his 2017 Jaguar recklessly in the area of the busy Pleasant Avenue approach to Route 495 West at 8 a.m.

Lauletta continued toward Route 495, nearly striking the officer before he was stopped by another officer at the end of the Route 495 on-ramp, police said.

Lauletta then refused requests to produce his driving credentials and get out of his vehicle.

https://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/201 ... provi.html
His biggest mistake was buying a Jaguar. The maintenance costs alone are ridiculous.
2021-Orphan Rebuild, 12tm PPR, SF, 1.75 TE Prem
2 SF, 8 Flex

QB: Mayfield, Z Wilson, D Jones, Heinicke, Rudolph, Foles
RB: Herbert, Felton, Evans, Nwangwu, Calais
WR: D Smith, Waddle, Chark, J Palmer, D P-J, Raymond, Washington, Jauan, Darden, Fehoko, Smith-Marsette, C Johnson, Proche, Shi Smith, A Tate, ESB, JJAW
TE: O'Shaughnessy, Moreau, Granson, Tyree J, Hu Bryant, Hopkins, Fortson
2022 Picks: 1.01, 1.04, 1.11, 2.01, 2.09, and 3.02
2023 Picks: six 1sts, my 2nd

2021-Orphan Rebuild, 16tm PPR, SF, 1.5pr TE, DEVY:
1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 SF, 3 Flex
Draft is rookies and devy (only 2022 NFL eligible)

QB: Tua, Fields, Brissett, Foles, Purdy(D), T Morgan(D)
RB: Etienne, Gainwell, Homer, T Jones, J Hill, Ragas, Sargent, Calais, Funk,
WR: Cephus, Nico, J Palmer, Gage, Quez, P Williams, JJAW, Strachan, Proche, Lil'Jordan, Shi Smith, Fryfogle(D)
TE: Moreau, Maxx, H Long, RSJ, Tyree J
2022 Picks: 1.02, 2.02, 2.12, 3.02, 3.07, 3.10, 3.11, 3.12, 3.15, 4.01, 4.02, 4.05, 4.07, 4.12, 4.15

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:32 pm

And to think I was gonna send some offers out for him in a superflex that I’m rebuilding. Nope.

I live in Jersey and that is a real sucky stretch over there.
And to be honest, I can give him a pass with some of the “reckless” driving in that area (obviously depending on to what extent he was driving recklessly). However, once you get pulled over, that is not the time to act like a d-bag. Own what you did and take the consequences.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:55 pm

Whats up with these backup QBs that are this close to having the starting position?

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:37 am

slaughterrt wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:32 pm However, once you get pulled over, that is not the time to act like a d-bag. Own what you did and take the consequences.
Yep. Quit thinking you're so damn more important than everybody else just cause you made a million bucks and wear a jersey

This sounds like an easy one for an expensive lawyer to get down to a couple of minor misdemeanors and fines, but the distraction could serve to prevent him from getting on the field this year, or at a minimum delay it
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:12 am

hockeyBjj wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:37 am
slaughterrt wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:32 pm However, once you get pulled over, that is not the time to act like a d-bag. Own what you did and take the consequences.
Yep. Quit thinking you're so damn more important than everybody else just cause you made a million bucks and wear a jersey

This sounds like an easy one for an expensive lawyer to get down to a couple of minor misdemeanors and fines, but the distraction could serve to prevent him from getting on the field this year, or at a minimum delay it
Yep. I don’t think legally it is going to be a big deal. But it certainly makes him look like a jackass. For a player who potentially could be the starting QB in NY, he certainly comes off as having some maturity issues.

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:01 am

Jigga94 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:55 pm Whats up with these backup QBs that are this close to having the starting position?
Willie Beamen style. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoKB96b3Vfo

Wile E. Coyote
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Wile E. Coyote » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:01 am

Your post reminds me of an incident that I saw in a nice, but not fancy restaurant about 30-35 years ago.

A lady goes to the restroom, she's coming back to her table and I see her stop and fuss at a guy. She returns to her table. A little while later, her husband goes to the restroom and the guy from earlier comes over to their table and starts talking to the lady. Don't know what she is saying, but I could tell that she is upset with the guy.

When her husband returns from the restroom, she says, this is the guy that grabbed me earlier.

The husband very nicely and politely but firmly told him to leave his wife alone. The guy says, but I'm ____ ____ (owner of a regional retail store chain, after that, I did recognize him from his TV commercials). The husband not very nicely said, I don't care who you are, you leave my wife alone. But I'm ____ ____ and the lady's husband goes Batman on him POW, BAM, WHAM and laid him out.

Wile E. Coyote
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Wile E. Coyote » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:19 am

slaughterrt wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:12 am

Yep. I don’t think legally it is going to be a big deal. But it certainly makes him look like a jackass. For a player who potentially could be the starting QB in NY, he certainly comes off as having some maturity issues.
Especially considering he very much has the potential to be named the starter as a tryout on a struggling team with QB issues. The coach did say that there will be consequences. Don't know what type of consequences.

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:50 pm

Wile E. Coyote wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:19 amThe coach did say that there will be consequences. Don't know what type of consequences.
Benched for the first quarter, or the first few series?
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

jman3134
All Pro
All Pro

Postby jman3134 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:16 pm

Wile E. Coyote wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:01 am
Your post reminds me of an incident that I saw in a nice, but not fancy restaurant about 30-35 years ago.

A lady goes to the restroom, she's coming back to her table and I see her stop and fuss at a guy. She returns to her table. A little while later, her husband goes to the restroom and the guy from earlier comes over to their table and starts talking to the lady. Don't know what she is saying, but I could tell that she is upset with the guy.

When her husband returns from the restroom, she says, this is the guy that grabbed me earlier.

The husband very nicely and politely but firmly told him to leave his wife alone. The guy says, but I'm ____ ____ (owner of a regional retail store chain, after that, I did recognize him from his TV commercials). The husband not very nicely said, I don't care who you are, you leave my wife alone. But I'm ____ ____ and the lady's husband goes Batman on him POW, BAM, WHAM and laid him out.

Point taken. Nowadays, he would be charged with assault, no?
12 team, 35 man rosters, 1/2 PPR, 10 round rookie/FA draft
Qb: Geno Smith, Matthew Stafford, Trey Lance
Rb: Jonathan Taylor, Joe Mixon, Austin Ekeler, Saquon Barkley, Cam Akers, Isiah Pacheco, Jeff Wilson, Chase Edmonds, Pierre Strong, Jordan Mason, Jaleel McLaughlin
Wr: DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Diontae Johnson, Darnell Mooney, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Jakobi Meyers, Laviska Shenault, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Denzel Mims, Richie James, Michael Wilson, Demario Douglas, Trent Sherfield
Te: George Kittle, Darren Waller, Taysom Hill, Isaiah Likely
K:
D: Dallas D