Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
sct
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:53 am

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby sct » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:18 pm

Obviously, Cooper should get more than 1 target but the personal vendetta conspiracy theory holds no water because of the monster games in between.
Dynasty PPR
4patd, 6ruretd, 1/25 payd, 1/10 ruyd, 1pprStart 1QB, 2RB,2WR,1Flex, 1TE,1k, 2idp
QB: Ryan , Roethlisberger, Mayfield
RB: Hunt, Ingram, Mack, Drake, Clement, Ware, MBrown
WR: Evans, Landry, Sanders, Watkins, MJones, Agholor, RCobb, Enunwa
TE: Howard
IDP: TelvinS, Wagner
K: Crosby

User avatar
thebeast
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4752
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby thebeast » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:19 pm

JFever wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:08 am
thebeast wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:39 am
Vcize wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:54 am


This is a great post, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that Dak/Dez video the same way.
Wow. The cowboys offense looks so much more dynamic without Dez. Any of Dallas’ WRs on pace for 860 yards? I don’t know the answer, but based on what I’ve seen I’d say no. Sorry for hijacking the thread, but Dak is in the bottom 25% of NFL starting QBs.
This is a great post, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that Dak/Dez video the same way. :whistle:
:thumbup:

The way I see it is Dez got close to 1,000 yards last year, despite playing with Dak.
2017 Champion - DLF Hall of Fame League - 16 Team | 1 PPR | 1QB-2WR/2RB/1TE/2FL

FantasyFreak
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6926
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:22 pm

gunfrees wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:07 pm
Is there a chance he's let go after this year and he goes to a different team?
Nope. He's a Raider next year. They already picked up his 5th year option.
Boycott turcorox911. Do not feed the trolls!

cazzie33
Starter
Starter
Posts: 628
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby cazzie33 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:23 pm

Glad the genius came down from the tv booth to get the Raiders turned around.Also his " Commitment to Excellence" is only exceeded by his commitment to get the ball in Amari's hands. Even Nick Saban didn't freeze out Cooper's talent as Bad as this Oakland offense.It appears that the Black Hole has swallowed up whatever force that Amari's immense hype generated. Please, give this turd a courtesy flush :oops:

User avatar
thebeast
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4752
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby thebeast » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:24 pm

cazzie33 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:23 pm
Glad the genius came down from the tv booth to get the Raiders turned around.Also his " Commitment to Excellence" is only exceeded by his commitment to get the ball in Amari's hands. Even Nick Saban didn't freeze out Cooper's talent as Bad as this Oakland offense.It appears that the Black Hole has swallowed up whatever force that Amari's immense hype generated. Please, give this turd a courtesy flush :oops:
To be fair to Gruden, Cooper was trash last year and Gruden wasn't involved at all.
2017 Champion - DLF Hall of Fame League - 16 Team | 1 PPR | 1QB-2WR/2RB/1TE/2FL

User avatar
Phaded
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 9613
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby Phaded » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:28 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:22 pm
gunfrees wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:07 pm
Is there a chance he's let go after this year and he goes to a different team?
Nope. He's a Raider next year. They already picked up his 5th year option.
Which is only guaranteed by injury.
Do not join a league that has a veto option, it will be your funeral.
:boohoo:

FantasyFreak
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6926
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:29 pm

Phaded wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:28 pm
FantasyFreak wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:22 pm
gunfrees wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:07 pm
Is there a chance he's let go after this year and he goes to a different team?
Nope. He's a Raider next year. They already picked up his 5th year option.
Which is only guaranteed by injury.
True. But the reality is they really don't have any better options, so I think he stays.
Boycott turcorox911. Do not feed the trolls!

User avatar
Phaded
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 9613
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby Phaded » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:31 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:29 pm
Phaded wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:28 pm
FantasyFreak wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:22 pm


Nope. He's a Raider next year. They already picked up his 5th year option.
Which is only guaranteed by injury.
True. But the reality is they really don't have any better options, so I think he stays.
Oh agreed - the probability is he will remain a Raider next year barring a nice trade offer. Beyond 2019, I am not so sure.
Do not join a league that has a veto option, it will be your funeral.
:boohoo:

User avatar
gunfrees
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:51 pm

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby gunfrees » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:48 pm

Phaded wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:31 pm
FantasyFreak wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:29 pm
Phaded wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:28 pm


Which is only guaranteed by injury.
True. But the reality is they really don't have any better options, so I think he stays.
Oh agreed - the probability is he will remain a Raider next year barring a nice trade offer. Beyond 2019, I am not so sure.
Damn, well atleast by then he'll be 26(?)ish and on a new team hopefully, because I can't see him ever becoming consistent with Carr at the helm
12 team standard, 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 flex

QB: Matt Ryan, Jameis Winston
RB: L. Miller, T. Coleman, Nick Chubb Duke Johnson, jordan wilkins
WR: Mike Evans, Davante Adams, Brandin Cooks, Amari Cooper, DJ Moore, Courtland Sutton, Christian Kirk
TE: Trey Burton, George Kittle, Dallas Goedert, Ricky Seals-Jones

cazzie33
Starter
Starter
Posts: 628
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby cazzie33 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:52 pm

thebeast wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:24 pm
cazzie33 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:23 pm
Glad the genius came down from the tv booth to get the Raiders turned around.Also his " Commitment to Excellence" is only exceeded by his commitment to get the ball in Amari's hands. Even Nick Saban didn't freeze out Cooper's talent as Bad as this Oakland offense.It appears that the Black Hole has swallowed up whatever force that Amari's immense hype generated. Please, give this turd a courtesy flush :oops:
To be fair to Gruden, Cooper was trash last year and Gruden wasn't involved at all.
True but it was Chuckie's own words & false promises that he would move him around the formations & do whatever it takes to get the ball in Cooper's hands. So like most cases so far Gruden's been a huge disappointment. Of course his greatest success will probably become his ability to get Reggie fired as GM for the team's abysmal performance which of course will be blamed on the lack of talent on the roster ...That Chuckie's decision(s) like letting Khalil go had plenty to do with.

Gruden's going to blow it up and build it in his own image so he can get all the credit. When that fails it will be interesting to see how that gets spun.

User avatar
jcc6fd
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3605
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 am

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby jcc6fd » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:51 pm

The real reason Cooper isn’t getting more targets? Jared Cook is starting an offensive revolution in Oakland.


(This was a joke. The last time I alluded to Cook outplaying Cooper, jokingly, people exploded in fury. Please do not take it seriously. I was joking.)
Real Cooks Cook Crow
10 Team Non-PPR Scoring: 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1Flex DST K
QB: Mahomes, Super Cam, Darnold
RB: Hunt, Fournette, Cook, Guice, Crowell, Lindsay, Yeldon, Ware, Bernard
WR: OBJ, K. Allen, Cooks, TY, Edelman, Ty Williams, Valdes-Scantling, M Bryant, Da Moore
TE: Kelce, Cook, McDonald
DST: PHI

FantasyFreak
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6926
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Derek Carr doesn't eat cereal, he gets enough milk through milking that big fat contract of his.
Boycott turcorox911. Do not feed the trolls!

User avatar
Ryantacular
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1868
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:15 am

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby Ryantacular » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:24 am

FantasyFreak wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:57 pm
Derek Carr doesn't eat cereal, he gets enough milk through milking that big fat contract of his.
Lmao Amen.
gunfrees wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:48 pm
Phaded wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:31 pm
FantasyFreak wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:29 pm


True. But the reality is they really don't have any better options, so I think he stays.
Oh agreed - the probability is he will remain a Raider next year barring a nice trade offer. Beyond 2019, I am not so sure.
Damn, well atleast by then he'll be 26(?)ish and on a new team hopefully, because I can't see him ever becoming consistent with Carr at the helm
Agreed. Carr is currently cancer for him, can't even see any type of developmental progress. And is that an RS avatar? lmao. YES!
thebeast wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:24 pm
cazzie33 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:23 pm
Glad the genius came down from the tv booth to get the Raiders turned around.Also his " Commitment to Excellence" is only exceeded by his commitment to get the ball in Amari's hands. Even Nick Saban didn't freeze out Cooper's talent as Bad as this Oakland offense.It appears that the Black Hole has swallowed up whatever force that Amari's immense hype generated. Please, give this turd a courtesy flush :oops:
To be fair to Gruden, Cooper was trash last year and Gruden wasn't involved at all.
Cooper and Carr aside, Gruden has been not living up to how much he hyped himself up when he was on TV. I don't think he can go back to announcing after this embarrassment of a coaching gig unless he starts producing results can he??
16 Team Dynasty non ppr, 1QB 1 RB 1 WR 1 TE 3 Flex, 1 DL/DB/LB bonus points for touchdowns.
QB: Cam Newton, Blake Bortles
RB: Fournette, Chubb, K. Johnson, Penny
WR: Amari Cooper, Deandre Hopkins, AJ Green, C. Davis, DJ Moore
TE: Travis Kelce, Ebron
DL: Melvin Ingram, Aaron Donald
DB: Ha ha Clinton-Dix
LB: Mosley
D/ST: Panthers

10 Team Dynasty, 12 Keepers, 1 QB,1 RB,1 WR,1T E,3 Flex, 2 DL/DB/LB, .5 ppr. bonus points for TDs/Big Plays.
QB: Luck, Stafford, Winston
RB: M. Gordon, Kareem Hunt, K. Johnson, Drake, Lindsay
WR:Julio, Evans, Hopkins, Cooper, Callaway, Pettis, Boyd, G. Allison, Dorsett, Zay Jones
TE: Travis Kelce
DL: Melvin Ingram, Demarcus Lawrence, Dunlap
DB: Jamal Adams, Clinton-Dix
LB: Mosley, Lavonte David, Leonard Darius
D/ST: Panthers

User avatar
Valhalla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3806
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby Valhalla » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:06 am

FantasyFreak wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:57 pm
Derek Carr doesn't eat cereal, he gets enough milk through milking that big fat contract of his.
That's an excellent point.
Also...Cooper pisses excellence...so shouldn't pissing in any of Carr's food actually HELP the situation?

User avatar
0LDMAN
Captain
Captain
Posts: 998
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:07 pm

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby 0LDMAN » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:17 pm

OP feels about Derek Carr how I feel about Mike Mccoy. Craziness in some NFL clubhouses.
Team 1 (10 Team SF: QB, RB RB, WR WR WR, TE, Flex, SF)
QB: T. Brady, Trubisky, M. Ryan, M. Stafford, Josh Allen, Josh Dobbs
RB: DJ, Gurley, Barkley, Ajayi, KJ, Aaron Jones, M. Breida, Chris Carson, Chris Warren, Ito Smith,
WR: OBJ, D. Adams, Tyreek Hill, AROB, Kenny Golladay, Tyrell Williams, Antonio Callaway, Justin Watson, Tyler Boyd, Chad Williams, Dorsett
TE: Kyle Rudolph, H. Henry, Jonnu Smith, Akins

Only updating my first team, I own shares of many players across many leagues.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dookmariot, Neo, Orenthal Shames, PingPwng, TB3falcons and 10 guests