New DLF Tool

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

New DLF Tool

Postby dlf_jeffh » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:03 am

Happy Sunday all! Hope your week 5 goes well!

DLF is always working on new tools and resources to help broaden our impact to the fantasy community, especially to those of you calling DLF home! To that end we just released a new tool which is completely free (at this time) you may want to check out.

We know many in our community don't support DLF, or any other fantasy site, because you do your own research, don't wish to pay a site for analysis or simply just don't have the time to read all our content (we get plenty of comments saying we have too much content). There are plenty of fantasy sites out there and, believe me when I say, we know about them, know all about their content and we always ensure our content is the best on the net.

To that end, we finally have a tool for those of you who have said "I don't pay for any fantasy information because I do all my own research!". We get that but what if we told you we can now save you a ton of time and make your research even more effective and efficient?

To that end, we just released: NFL News Source

http://apps.dynastyleaguefootball.com/nflnews/

This resource tool does the work so you don't have to! Over 100 of the leading local, national, official team and blog sites all in one location streaming the most current information. You can search by team, player, source, etc. to drill down on just the news and information you want to see. And best of all:

The tool is completely free for the time being!

This only version one but we wanted to get it out to all of you so you could put it to good use immediately. We'll be expanding the tool with more options, news sources and functionality in the coming months and we're really excited about its potential. It's just another way your DLF team is working to make you more effective as a fantasy coach and improving our value proposition to each of you. With you, DLF does not exist.

If you haven't supported DLF in the past, we hope you will in the future. Your dollars help us attract and retain the best fantasy minds on the Internet and give us the ability to develop tools we think will take your fantasy experience to the next level.

Give our NFL News Source a try and let us know what you think!

Good luck today and for the rest of the season!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: New DLF Tool

Postby Bot101 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:08 am

I like it! Thanks!