Keelan Cole

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
FantasyFreakGuru
Starter
Starter

Re: Keelan Cole

Postby FantasyFreakGuru » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:04 pm

Jason3123 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:16 pm Like I have argued in the past, anytime you get some value out of an undrafted WR you should try to capitalize on it. They come and they go. Goodbye Keelan. We hardly knew you.
Same could be said for John Brown. I'm happy I traded John Brown + 3rd for Cole + 2nd. Even tho hes stashed on my bench, john brown would be too
12 team league (Year One) Updated Week 14 2018 Season
DYNASTY GIANTS - 1pt PPR League Qb, Rb, Rb, Wr, Wr, Te, Flex (WR/RB/TE) K, D
Team Name: Keep It Green

QB-Cam Newton, Marcus Mariota
RB- Christian McCaffrey, Aaron Jones, Tarik Cohen, Adrian Peterson, Peyton Barber
WR- Keenan Allen, Tyreek Hill, Doug Baldwin, Nelson Agholor, Marvin Jones, Dede Westbrook, John Brown, Taywan Taylor
TE-Austin Hooper, Jimmy Graham, Ian Thomas
K&DEF- Matchup Stream Weekly
2019 pick Early 2nd, Late 2nd, Late 3rd, Late 4th
------------------------------------

RB6
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby RB6 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:11 pm

FantasyFreakGuru wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:04 pm
Jason3123 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:16 pm Like I have argued in the past, anytime you get some value out of an undrafted WR you should try to capitalize on it. They come and they go. Goodbye Keelan. We hardly knew you.
Same could be said for John Brown. I'm happy I traded John Brown + 3rd for Cole + 2nd. Even tho hes stashed on my bench, john brown would be too
No, you can’t say that about Brown. He was drafted.
.5PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
LJax, Burrow, Carr, Huntley, Heinicke, Cunningham
Adams, Kupp, Deebo, M Brown, Kirk, Wiliams, C Samuel, Palmer, E. Moore, Hodgins, Hutchinson
CMC, Barkley, Mostert, Ford, Moss, Dobbins, Dillon, Kelley, Tucker
Andrews, Higbee

PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
Mahomes, Purdy, Dalton, Henicke, Trask, Zappe
Henry, Pacheco, Robinson, Wilson, Ford, Chandler, Deuce
Hill, Kupp, Shaheed, Toney, Lazard, Metchie, Mingo, Slayton, Shenault, Atwell, Hutchinson
Pitts, Waller, Washington

PPR Best Ball Dynasty SF .5TEP
Stroud, Cousins, Willis, Mariota, Cunningham
Walker, J Cook, Miller, Zamir, Rodriguez, Carter, Penny
St. Brown, Aiyuk, DJ Moore, London, Doubs, Metchie, Scott, Claypool
Kincaid, Dulcich, Fant, Turner, Hurst

FantasyFreakGuru
Starter
Starter

Postby FantasyFreakGuru » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:24 pm

This yeah yes, but not 3 years ago or 2 years ago or possibly last year too. I know for sure he was undrafted one year due to injury preseason

RB- Christian McCaffrey, Aaron Jones, Tarik Cohen, Adrian Peterson, Peyton Barber
WR- Keenan Allen, Tyreek Hill, Doug Baldwin, Nelson Agholor, Marvin Jones, Dede Westbrook, John Brown, Taywan Taylor

Wile E. Coyote
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Wile E. Coyote » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:57 pm

FantasyFreakGuru wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:24 pm This yeah yes, but not 3 years ago or 2 years ago or possibly last year too. I know for sure he was undrafted one year due to injury preseason
I own both Keelan Cole and John Brown:

Keelan Cole - Undrafted 2017
John Brown - Drafted 3rd round 2014.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:28 pm

Wile E. Coyote wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:57 pm
FantasyFreakGuru wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:24 pm This yeah yes, but not 3 years ago or 2 years ago or possibly last year too. I know for sure he was undrafted one year due to injury preseason

Maybe he means undrafted in his rookie draft? It wouldn't make sense for someone to go undrafted in the NFL draft because they hurt themselves in the preseason on an NFL team.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

FantasyFreakGuru
Starter
Starter

Postby FantasyFreakGuru » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:22 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:28 pm
Wile E. Coyote wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Maybe he means undrafted in his rookie draft? It wouldn't make sense for someone to go undrafted in the NFL draft because they hurt themselves in the preseason on an NFL team.
Yeah, I meant fantasy but now I realize this dude meant actual NFL draft.

Jfever
Legend
Legend

Postby Jfever » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:40 am

That offense is maddening. K.Cole is better than his usage and snap count indicates.
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.

FantasyFreakGuru
Starter
Starter

Postby FantasyFreakGuru » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:39 am

JFever wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:40 am That offense is maddening. K.Cole is better than his usage and snap count indicates.
Agree, hes got upside. Just needs offensive coordinator minded coach and a QB.

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:43 am

JFever wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:40 am That offense is maddening. K.Cole is better than his usage and snap count indicates.
Agreed. But...I don’t think the coaching is leaving, and neither is Cole for a couple years on his VERY affordable contract. He can’t make any sort of effective contract demand without playing time, so he’s just stuck.
I believe he’s talented enough to be highly fantasy useful, but not in his situation. Just unfortunate for the guy. He’s an UDFA and those guys have to play so well it’s inexcusable to take them off the field. He fumbled a couple times giving the coaches an excuse to play younger, more highly drafted guys.

Would Westbrook get benched after a couple fumbles? Not as likely. The higher the team investment, the longer the leash. I think Cole is a little better than Westbrook, but unfortunately being an UDFA he had to continue to play at a superb level with no hiccups to keep his job.

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:06 pm

Jacksonville just doesn't feature any particular player outside of Fournette. It's a WRBC. They have a lot of similar WR's (Moncrief, Westbrook, Chark, Cole) and then when Lee returns it's even more of a cluster. It's made worse by the fact that Bortles is trash.

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:09 pm

Quite true

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:07 pm

Cole's loss of playing time this year isn't wholly undeserved. He does have the second worst PFF grade on the depth-chart. Westbrook is easily the best graded. Moncrief is a distant second to Westbrook. Cole and Chark have a score in the 50 range (59 and 54 respectively), which is supposed to be replacement-level.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

turcorox911
Role Player
Role Player

Postby turcorox911 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:15 am

I think he bounces back next year when he and Lee are fully healthy. I like him, but let's see how much the new QB in JAX will like him. The Jags will obviously have to draft a WR or two though.