Jalen Ramsey's QB Rankings

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
whodunnit
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Jalen Ramsey's QB Rankings

Postby whodunnit » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:25 am

I think the only one I disagree with is Watson being an MVP. The rest, I'm good with
Watson Goff Purdy
Pierce Swift Robinson Conner Patterson
Hill Lamb Pittman Williams Renfrow Samuel
Hockenson Knox Kmet Schultz

notweswelker
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby notweswelker » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:03 pm

For a guy who has Blake Bortles as his quarterback, it's hilarious to see him talking trash about QBs in the league.
We all know dudes like this. Their girlfriends look like shrek but they constantly want to rate super attractive women as 6/10. Not saying his criticisms were unwarranted, but it's a little ironic, and a hell of a cop out based on his evaluation of bortles, who probably couldn't win the Bama QB1 job this summer.

zeeshan2
Captain
Captain

Postby zeeshan2 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:14 pm

GLSmk wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:25 am I think the only one I disagree with is Watson being an MVP. The rest, I'm good with
As a Texans fan, I want to disagree but as a realistic Houston sports fan, bad things always happen to Houston teams.

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:29 pm

I like Jalen Ramsey. A dominant shutdown corner needs to have an attitude.

I only consider his assessment of QBs he hasn't faced yet to be dubious. Everything else is an extremely qualified opinion.
0LDMAN wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:03 pm For a guy who has Blake Bortles as his quarterback, it's hilarious to see him talking trash about QBs in the league.
Why is this relevant, though?

Obviously he shouldn't publicly trash his own team's QB, and regardless it doesn't preclude him from having a credible opinion on all the QBs he's personally faced (and tortured).

Be real. We know Ramsey knows Bortles is Bortles. Bear in mind he was solicited for these opinions.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE