DLF Community

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

DLF Community

Postby dlf_jeffh » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:37 am

Hey all you DLF'ers,

Just want to take a moment to welcome all the newcomers to our community that we get each month as well as thank all you veterans who have been here from the beginning. We couldn't be doing what we are doing without our great community and you are the best of the best!

THANK YOU!

DLF started on top of a pizza box (literally) in my kitchen back in 2006 when we had a small football gathering. At that time, we talked about not only our love of fantasy football (dynasty in particular) but the NFL and how NFL fans worldwide need a place to talk about their passion and "why isn't anyone else doing it the way it needs to be done?". From that moment we knew we had to assemble a community of like-minded NFL fans. But we also committed to do it the "right" way.

DLF was founded on a very broad foundation of values or pillars: Integrity, Honesty, Ethics and Customer Service. You all know that I like to say that those pillars are "who we are, not what we're trying to be, and there's a big difference in that". We stand by that and the day we can't perform to the expectations those pillars create, that is the day DLF will cease to exist.

As always, I'm never afraid to ask for all of your support for what we're doing here. Thank you to ALL of our premium members. We truly would not be still doing this without all of you ... there's just too much work involved and our "DLF Widows" would have revolted by now. Your support of DLF, financially, goes a long way to helping us improve the site both technically and content-wise. It really comes down to just that. Without your financial support, we can't continue to maintain or improve your DLF experience.

Whether it be via a one-time monthly payment, an annual subscription, or the best option, our new DraftKings partnership, you are saying that you care about what we're doing and how we're doing. I'm confident in saying there's no other fantasy site that views our community the way we do and tries to prove it on a daily basis via our approach to individual member service. Please take advantage of the DraftKings promotion (found on the home page) to support us, it goes a LONG way. But anything you do helps.

Thank you again for calling DLF home and being a part of the greatest football community on the planet!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

thebeast
Legend
Legend

Re: DLF Community

Postby thebeast » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:54 am

Congrats on taking it this far! It's very easy to throw those pizza boxes away and very hard to actually execute on them and create something with such value and stickiness. Thanks for all you guys do!

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:03 am

Glad to be a part of it. Kudos to you for making it happen!
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:20 am

Thanks for giving us a place to go and rail against everyone who doesn't agree with us in fanatsy ;)

Honestly, top notch site and content. You guys really seem to have found a formula that works well and the premium memberships are testament to that. Keep up the good work!
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

DLF3000
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby DLF3000 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:32 pm

dlf_jeffh wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:37 am DLF was founded on a very broad foundation of values or pillars: Integrity, Honesty, Ethics and Customer Service. You all know that I like to say that those pillars are "who we are, not what we're trying to be, and there's a big difference in that". We stand by that and the day we can't perform to the expectations those pillars create, that is the day DLF will cease to exist.
Truth - shockingly elite customer service, the likes of which is rare on the internet.

I've posted this a couple times now, but I love them for it, so one more time...!

Just a few years ago, I had problems signing up for DLF for the first time via a daily sports promo, and couldn't figure out who/how to contact someone for help. So I just let it go.

Months later, I posted about this in another thread and how I tend to avoid those promos because of that experience - and to my surprise and delight, the DLF guys swooped right in and made things right - very right! Pure awesome. Thank you DLF!! :thumbup:

P.S. Love all the dynasty/rookie articles and love these forums. They feel like one of the last few good forums left on earth... haha :D
35 Team Dyn PPR, 3 x Copy SF start 2TE Super Prem (TE 2 PPR, 8pt TD), 6 pt/non-TE TD, 1pt/20 yds pass (300 +3pt), 1pt/10 yds rush/rec (100 +3pt)

Start 12: 1QB 1SFLX 2RB 4WR 2TE 2FLX | 30 Active Roster, unlim Taxi, 3 IR/Out (+) | est. '21 | playoffs '21, '22

QB - J Allen, T Lawrence ...
RB - A Ekeler, S Barkley, J Cook, I Pacheco ...
WR - AJ Brown, C Ridley, G Pickens, C Sutton ...
TE - D Njoku, D Knox ...
® 2024 - | 2025 -

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:11 pm

Love the testimonials all! When you start something like DLF from nothing, it's these words that help make it all worthwhile knowing that we've created something that brings people together for a shared passion/purpose.
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:42 am

If you need a great catalyst, our weekly INDIVIDUALIZED lineup advice is a great value-add. It's also what I use to get to know each of you individually ... at least as much as possible. Check out our DK offer on the main page and choose to support us!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder