Where do u find and pick players to draft on MFL

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
III_Percent
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Where do u find and pick players to draft on MFL

Postby III_Percent » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:58 am

So I'm on my 3rd email draft on MFL. I use Fantasy Pros to you can draft directly from there. But I'm curious like where do you browse or even select the players you want to draft?

You go to the email draft tab and it has countdown, recent draft picks, draft status, average draft time and my draft picks. But I don't see anywhere to actually select s player to draft.
.The emails I get every time someone drafts just tell me who was drafted and when it's my turn. No link to actual players there either. Just curious if I did not have fantasy pros, how the heck would I select what players I wanted to draft?

And I'm not talking about pre-draft. When I click on a player there it just gives me the option to move them to pre-draft cue but not draft them right then.

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Where do u find and pick players to draft on MFL

Postby M-Dub » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 am

League Menu > For Owners > Draft
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0