Tarik Cohen Fan Club

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Cohen Hype is Real

Postby ArrylT » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:07 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:11 am I'm trying to figure out a comment to cohencide with yours, but I can't bear the thought of coming up short in equalling your wit.
cazzie33 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:29 pm Cohen-cedently it's the opposite in our league :ewink:
Very well done guys! :thumbup:

Now can I in-tarik you in any more shares of Cohen with this news blurb?

https://247sports.com/nfl/chicago-bears ... 120209847/
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:35 pm

Coming out party?
Outlier?

Something in between?

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:16 pm

Phaded wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:35 pm Coming out party?
Outlier?

Something in between?
I truly hope he gets involved more consistently. Just from my perspective the offense seems to run much smoother when hes on the field.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:57 pm

Another good week.

The offense looks way better with him getting more involved.

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Tarik Cohen Fan Club

Postby dynastyninja » Thu May 07, 2020 8:24 am

Hi everyone. Welcome to this introductory meeting for the Tarik Cohen Fan Club (PPR). I'm the President of this organization. Hoping to get some new members. I think after this meeting some of you will be interested in joining us.

Membership fee is typically a 2nd round pick, which is a steal considering what it was a year ago (1st+). You won't find many other organizations that can offer the same security as this one for a 2nd.

Membership gets you a projected floor of RB3 production for 5 years, along with the potential for low-end RB1 production like in 2018. Cohen may be joining a new team next year, so there's also an element of upside if he lands in the right spot.

I know our friends over at the Darren Sproles Fan Club are in support of this organization. They know the benefits of scat back longevity and 50+ catches each season.

Hoping to see some of you in our next new members meeting.

MattDeezy
Starter
Starter

Re: Tarik Cohen Fan Club

Postby MattDeezy » Thu May 07, 2020 8:59 am

Got him for 2.11 a few months ago.
Team
1Q|2R|3W|1T|2FLX - 12 Team PPR

QB: Love, AR, Cousins, Flacco
RB: CMC, Bijan, Ford, Mitchell, Pierce, Kendre, Tucker
WR: Deebo, Wilson, Olave, Puka, Flowers, Addison, Jeudy, Jamo, Burks
TE: McBride, Kincaid, Fant, Bellinger

Shankopotamus
Starter
Starter

Postby Shankopotamus » Thu May 07, 2020 9:11 am

You know my story of acquiring him with 2.06 this year. I had him in 2018, traded him away in 2019, and got him back last week. Just for the love of God, don't go to SF or NE next.
12 Team Super-Flex TEP Dynasty
22 CHAMP :dance:
(2019 & 2020 Runner-Up) :wall:

1 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, Flex, SF, 2 TE

3 DL, 3 LB, 3 DB, 1 Flex IDP

QB- Justin Herbert, Baker Mayfield, Deshaun Watson, Marcus Mariota, Gardner Minshew, Sam Ehlinger
RB- D’Andre Swift, Nick Chubb, Javonte Williams, Cam Akers, Kyren Williams, Jerome Ford, D’Ernest Johnson, Darrell Henderson
WR- DK Metcalf, DJ Moore, Chris Godwin, Jameson Williams, Gabe Davis, Hollywood Brown, Josh Reynolds, Calvin Austin, Laviska Shenault, Kyle Phillips
TE-Mark Andrews, Greg Dulcich, Isaiah Likely, Donald Parham, Tyler Conklin
DL-Danielle Hunter, Nick Bosa, Deforest Buckner, Jonathon Allen
LB- Micah Parsons, Jack Sanborn, Logan Wilson, Cole Holcomb, Nakobe Dean, Brian Asamoah
DB-Jeremy Chinn, Jalen Pitre, Jalen Thompson, Kam Curl, Darrick Forrest
K-Tyler Bass

grandmabetty
Captain
Captain

Postby grandmabetty » Thu May 07, 2020 9:40 am

Overpaid for him before last season in a league where RBS are hard to come by and I was in dire need of an RB2. Hoping for better results this year

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby dynastyninja » Thu May 07, 2020 11:09 am

grandmabetty wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:40 am Overpaid for him before last season in a league where RBS are hard to come by and I was in dire need of an RB2. Hoping for better results this year
What did you pay?

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Thu May 07, 2020 11:12 am

He couldn't get out of his own way last year. Bad vision, no power, dropped passes, can't run between the tackles. Not sure what there is to like really.

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Thu May 07, 2020 11:19 am

I like Cohen as long as you don't have expectations too high. He's a good one to have around to start in place of an injured better starter, or on bye weeks. I doubt he'll ever score as much as he did two years ago.

Long story short, he's a great depth piece, but people usually shoot for better with a first or early second round pick, even if that pick has a lower floor and is likely to bust.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

grandmabetty
Captain
Captain

Postby grandmabetty » Thu May 07, 2020 11:24 am

dynastyninja wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:09 am
grandmabetty wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:40 am Overpaid for him before last season in a league where RBS are hard to come by and I was in dire need of an RB2. Hoping for better results this year
What did you pay?
Oh lord. It was one of my worst trades I think ever. 12 team ppr standard lineup with 2 flex. Keep in mind this was before McKinnon got hurt for the 2nd time and there was some hype around him. My team is deep at WR and I have kittle. Suppose there is still some hope for Smith and even mckinnon but not much.

I got

McKinnon
Cohen
Jonnu Smith

I gave

Gallup
Dallas goedert
Justin Jackson

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby dynastyninja » Thu May 07, 2020 11:30 am

grandmabetty wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:24 am
dynastyninja wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:09 am
What did you pay?
Oh lord. It was one of my worst trades I think ever. 12 team ppr standard lineup with 2 flex. Keep in mind this was before McKinnon got hurt for the 2nd time and there was some hype around him. My team is deep at WR and I have kittle. Suppose there is still some hope for Smith and even mckinnon but not much.

I got

McKinnon
Cohen
Jonnu Smith

I gave

Gallup
Dallas goedert
Justin Jackson
If that's the worst you've ever done, I wouldn't feel too bad about it. Value loss, but not a team crushing deal that sets you back years.

I once trade Nuk/1st for Crabtree, and I know there's a thread with other people who have had much worse.

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Thu May 07, 2020 11:34 am

lol. Love the intro.

I drafted him 35th overall. Love his value, he makes a good flex in my ppr league.

Are you the President of the fan club? Can I ask you what your opinion is on Foles joining the team and if that helps or hurts his value?
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby dynastyninja » Thu May 07, 2020 11:39 am

dlf_mikeh wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:34 am lol. Love the intro.

I drafted him 35th overall. Love his value, he makes a good flex in my ppr league.

Are you the President of the fan club? Can I ask you what your opinion is on Foles joining the team and if that helps or hurts his value?
I don't think my opinion changes much of him with Foles. It's possible he loses a few catches, but I'm not basing that off of anything other than gut. I own ARob, who I think benefits directly from Foles joining.