Shady McCoy women beater?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
ColdZealDonkeyStrike
MVP
MVP

Re: Shady McCoy women beater?

Postby ColdZealDonkeyStrike » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Lotto4Life wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:01 am
jtd1387 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:58 am From the sounds of it they'll have to bring in AP, Rice, AND sprinkle some Vick in at RB to replace what McCoy brought to the table.
4* post. Would have been 5* had you included Doug Martin.
I was racking my brain for a PED RB. Can't believe I forgot Martin!
Dynasty player since 2002.
I probably should have done something more productive with that time...

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:48 pm

joeya2001 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:47 pm
sugbear65 wrote: Also guys, do we really need to post entire rotoworld articles word for word here without any added insight. Not trying to call anyone out personally because it happens in a lot of threads, and I guess is just a pet peeve of mine. But I think if we are spending time in the forum, we all check the sports news outlets pretty regularly. A link would suffice.
yea quite annoying I agree, guy must be dumb to think people want to see this!

sugbear65 wrote:A link would suffice.

(and not only would it suffice, it's extremely preferable, because rotoworld commonly editorializes the bleep out of their blurbs according to the biases of the anonymous staffer writing it... source > blurb)
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

pvillebiker
Captain
Captain

Postby pvillebiker » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:00 pm

turkjetfan wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:17 am from a football perspective if this pans out to have Shady cut here's my take.

1) Chris Ivory has value. Will he be a featured back? No. Will he be a startable player? Yes. He was a 1,000 rusher not too long ago. He's not a featured back but the guy can play and they brought him in and paid him decently to begin with for a reason.

2) DeMarco Murray - this is the popular option. But I think the worst option. Truth is, is Murray is shot at this point. He would do nothing to help the Bills. His legs are gone, and he's off the cliff.

3) ADP - Another one well past his prime, BUT ADP did show last year with ARI that he can carry the mail if need be. I think he's the better option than Murray, and would do decently rotating with Ivory.

4) Orleans Darkwa - This guy is still on the market, and just last year rushed for over 700 yards behind the worst OLine in the league, which in of itself was impressive. He's younger, has burst, and is healthy. This would be my pick to add to the Bills RB room.
Carlos Hyde would be my nomination. Browns won't need him in a month or two anyway. And if they could get anything of value in return while unloading his (reasonable) contract, it's Chubb & Duke time 4 or 5 games earlier than expected!

joeya2001
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby joeya2001 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:27 pm

ninotoreS wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:48 pm
joeya2001 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:47 pm
sugbear65 wrote: Also guys, do we really need to post entire rotoworld articles word for word here without any added insight. Not trying to call anyone out personally because it happens in a lot of threads, and I guess is just a pet peeve of mine. But I think if we are spending time in the forum, we all check the sports news outlets pretty regularly. A link would suffice.
yea quite annoying I agree, guy must be dumb to think people want to see this!

sugbear65 wrote:A link would suffice.

(and not only would it suffice, it's extremely preferable, because rotoworld commonly editorializes the bleep out of their blurbs according to the biases of the anonymous staffer writing it... source >

LeSean McCoy - RB - Bills

The attorney for Delicia Cordon, the victim in an alleged home invasion at LeSean McCoy's residence in Milton, Georgia, released a statement on Tuesday.

Per the statement, Cordon and McCoy had a past relationship but are now estranged and McCoy has been trying to evict Cordon from his home for several months. Upon returning from London, Cordon and her cousin were allegedly attacked by an assailant who demanded "specific items of jewelry" that McCoy had requested back on "many occasions." Mike Garafolo of NFL Network reports that McCoy was training in Miami as early as 7 AM Tuesday morning, less than four hours after the alleged home invasion. You can read the full statement from Cordon's attorney below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeGarafolo ... 6643815424

like this right?
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs 2019 Runner up 2020 Champs

QB- Lamar Jackson, Jordan Love
RB- Alvin Kamara, AJ Dillion
WR- Christian Kirk, Michael Pittman, Aiyuk, Alec Pierce, DJ Chare, Terrace Marshall, Metchie,
TE- George Kittle, Darren Waller, Greg Dortch.

Team 2 10 Team 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 2 SF

2020 3rd place Year 1
(This is a rebuild team selling vets)
QB Joe Burrow, Kenny Pickett, Geno,
RB AJ Dillon, Josh Jacobs, Tony Pollard,
WR Tee Higgins, Sutton, HollywoodTerry McLaurin, DJM, Ju-Ju, Hodgins,
TE Hock, Andrews, Kyle Pitts, Otton, Ertz
Picks
2023 4 1st 5 2nd
2024 3rd
“Not good enough to count on as a starter, but too good to drop, so they clog my bench.” dlf_mikeh

Blueboy
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Blueboy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:36 pm

pvillebiker wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:00 pm
turkjetfan wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:17 am from a football perspective if this pans out to have Shady cut here's my take.

1) Chris Ivory has value. Will he be a featured back? No. Will he be a startable player? Yes. He was a 1,000 rusher not too long ago. He's not a featured back but the guy can play and they brought him in and paid him decently to begin with for a reason.

2) DeMarco Murray - this is the popular option. But I think the worst option. Truth is, is Murray is shot at this point. He would do nothing to help the Bills. His legs are gone, and he's off the cliff.

3) ADP - Another one well past his prime, BUT ADP did show last year with ARI that he can carry the mail if need be. I think he's the better option than Murray, and would do decently rotating with Ivory.

4) Orleans Darkwa - This guy is still on the market, and just last year rushed for over 700 yards behind the worst OLine in the league, which in of itself was impressive. He's younger, has burst, and is healthy. This would be my pick to add to the Bills RB room.
Carlos Hyde would be my nomination. Browns won't need him in a month or two anyway. And if they could get anything of value in return while unloading his (reasonable) contract, it's Chubb & Duke time 4 or 5 games earlier than expected!
As a guy who owns both, that'd be splendid.

12-team SF, PPR, TE premium, 0.25 PPCarry
1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1SF 4Flex
QB: Mahomes, Fields, Love
RB: Bijan, ETN, Pollard, Achane, Herbert
WR: Kupp, Hill, Metcalf, Ridley, Jeudy, D.J. M, Burks, Hollywood, Wan'Dale
TE: Kyle Pitts, Goedert

ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ImaRounder » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 pm

Not that i am anybody, but i think Shady had his hand in that. Whether itll be proven through phone records is a different story. No doubt in my mind though.

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 pm

ImaRounder wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 pm Not that i am anybody, but i think Shady had his hand in that. Whether itll be proven through phone records is a different story. No doubt in my mind though.
So far there is really just a lack of any evidence, past or present. No history of issues related to these crimes that should even make us suspicious. Given the timing being so close to the court date where he should have been able to get her out of his home, it could be just as plausible that this is all a big frame job.

Until we have more facts and details, I don't think we can say anything definitive as to what happened and who was involved.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby sugbear65 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:51 pm

Hypothetically let’s say McCoy misses the entire season. And let’s say Ivory does indeed get first crack at being lead back. What do you think of Ivory’s value in that scenario? Is he RB3/flex level player for this year? RB2? He didn’t do much in Jax but is only a couple years removed from a 1000 yd season with the Jets. And what would you consider him worth in this scenario, in rookie picks? Maybe a 3rd?

ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ImaRounder » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:53 pm

skip wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 pm
ImaRounder wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 pm Not that i am anybody, but i think Shady had his hand in that. Whether itll be proven through phone records is a different story. No doubt in my mind though.
So far there is really just a lack of any evidence, past or present. No history of issues related to these crimes that should even make us suspicious. Given the timing being so close to the court date where he should have been able to get her out of his home, it could be just as plausible that this is all a big frame job.

Until we have more facts and details, I don't think we can say anything definitive as to what happened and who was involved.
The thing thats suspicious for me the damage to the woman. If the assailant wanted money or valuables, they had a gun and control of the situation. They didnt need to beat her to a pulp, but they did.

On the football side, i think DeMarco Murray signs there soon.

Servo
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Servo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:53 pm

Maybe one thing we've left out is, let's say this drags on and there may not be a resolution until the season or mid-season...

Could the NFL put Shady on the "Exempt List", which Adrian Peterson and Greg Hardy both found themselves on:

"The Exempt List is a special player status available to clubs only in unusual circumstances. The List includes those players who have been declared by the Commissioner to be temporarily exempt from counting within the Active List limit. Only the Commissioner has the authority to place a player on the Exempt List; clubs have no such authority, and no exemption, regardless of circumstances, is automatic. The Commissioner also has the authority to determine in advance whether a player’s time on the Exempt List will be finite or will continue until the Commissioner deems the exemption should be lifted and the player returned to the Active List."

ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ImaRounder » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Servo wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:53 pm Maybe one thing we've left out is, let's say this drags on and there may not be a resolution until the season or mid-season...

Could the NFL put Shady on the "Exempt List", which Adrian Peterson and Greg Hardy both found themselves on:

"The Exempt List is a special player status available to clubs only in unusual circumstances. The List includes those players who have been declared by the Commissioner to be temporarily exempt from counting within the Active List limit. Only the Commissioner has the authority to place a player on the Exempt List; clubs have no such authority, and no exemption, regardless of circumstances, is automatic. The Commissioner also has the authority to determine in advance whether a player’s time on the Exempt List will be finite or will continue until the Commissioner deems the exemption should be lifted and the player returned to the Active List."
I think we absolutely could, Servo. In the next couple days the NFL will determine if there is enough evidence to place him on the exempt list in lieu of a suspension.

millworkguy
Captain
Captain

Postby millworkguy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:05 pm

OK, I'll bite.

Why, what have you seen/heard in the past 12 years that would make you think he is complearly capable of that?
PPR IDP Contract Cap:
ConF (16 Team)
DAF (16 team)
DW2- Co-Commish (16 Team)

PPR IDP Salary Cap:
Hardcore - LAC (32 team)
T1 - Commish (12 team)
T2 - Commish (16 Team)

ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ImaRounder » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:14 pm

millworkguy wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:05 pm
OK, I'll bite.

Why, what have you seen/heard in the past 12 years that would make you think he is complearly capable of that?
Why would you need a pattern of behavior to commit a crime?

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:14 pm

Great Post!

Not surprised a percentage of the public at large jumps to an immediate guilty mindset when anyone famous is accused of an act. While this is normal human behavior; In this case there are also events converging that this could actually be a frame job.

No idea but as a McCoy owner I am not going to worry about it. His value is shot for the moment while this is being investigated. One thing I am certain of is both parties and the Instagram friend will face rigorous investigations and in reality that is the only thing anyone should not have a doubt about.

Slime is devoid of sex, plenty of crazies all around so prejudging is an extremely slippery slope.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ImaRounder » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:19 pm

Ice wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:14 pm

Great Post!

Not surprised a percentage of the public at large jumps to an immediate guilty mindset when anyone famous is accused of an act. While this is normal human behavior; In this case there are also events converging that this could actually be a frame job.

No idea but as a McCoy owner I am not going to worry about it. His value is shot for the moment while this is being investigated. One thing I am certain of is both parties and the Instagram friend will face rigorous investigations and in reality that is the only thing anyone should not have a doubt about.

Slime is devoid of sex, plenty of crazies all around so prejudging is an extremely slippery slope.
All we do on here is prejudge!!! Lol