General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
millworkguy
Captain
Captain

Re: Shady McCoy women beater?

Postby millworkguy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:37 pm

ImaRounder wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:14 pm
millworkguy wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:05 pm
ImaRounder wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 pm Not that i am anybody, but i think Shady had his hand in that. Whether itll be proven through phone records is a different story. No doubt in my mind though.
OK, I'll bite.

Why, what have you seen/heard in the past 12 years that would make you think he is complearly capable of that?
Why would you need a pattern of behavior to commit a crime?
I dont need a pattern of behavior , but you said there was " no doubt in your mind" , For someone you dont know to commit such a crime. Seems rash and harsh at this point. Should I claim to know your mind, thoughts and biases after reading that 1 post?
PPR IDP Contract Cap:
ConF (16 Team)
DAF (16 team)
DW2- Co-Commish (16 Team)

PPR IDP Salary Cap:
Hardcore - LAC (32 team)
T1 - Commish (12 team)
T2 - Commish (16 Team)

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:49 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -set-me-up

I found this kind of interesting. About a year ago, police were called to a domestic disturbance at the house. Mccoy stated that he and the woman had broken up, and that he was concerned that she would make false accusations against him. He is quoted as saying that he was “trying to be very careful about being around her given the climate of domestic abuse in his profession.”

She was also taken into custody for having an active arrest warrant for missed traffic court appearance. Couldn’t really tell when this happened, if it was recently or if it was last year.

Police also responded to another domestic disturbance at the house in April 2018. Apparently abuse allegations then.

Seems very fishy given the timing.

Not saying that Mccoy is an angel by any means, but there is a lot of questionable concerns with the woman as well.

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:25 pm

I saw another good one in the past couple days, surprised it has not made more of an impact in the headlines. Marcell Dareus is being sued for giving some chick an STD...while she was unconscious. The last part is the big one, since I assume that is considered assault/rape under any circumstance. I did not read or bothering researching any of the details, since I am not in any IDP leagues and any of the drama (legit) or ETMZ (not legit) stuff just does not do a whole lot for me. Besides on this forum, naturally.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:03 pm

The more I hear - the more I seem to think that McCoy had nothing to do with this apparent "break in".
Police reports

McCoy seems to have been going pretty by the book about this, seems pretty dramatic to sway so extremely when the court date was so near.

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Friction wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:25 pm I saw another good one in the past couple days, surprised it has not made more of an impact in the headlines. Marcell Dareus is being sued for giving some chick an STD...while she was unconscious. The last part is the big one, since I assume that is considered assault/rape under any circumstance. I did not read or bothering researching any of the details, since I am not in any IDP leagues and any of the drama (legit) or ETMZ (not legit) stuff just does not do a whole lot for me. Besides on this forum, naturally.
Darius has been afterthought in IDP circles for a couple of years now. He went south right after he broke the bank on his last contract.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:08 pm

Phaded wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:03 pm The more I hear - the more I seem to think that McCoy had nothing to do with this apparent "break in".
Police reports

McCoy seems to have been going pretty by the book about this, seems pretty dramatic to sway so extremely when the court date was so near.
She's claiming he sent someone after jewelry that she basically stole from him, I think. He was asking for it back, as he lent it to her for certain occasions and she didn't give it back. Who knows. Going on social media and accusing him is not exactly the way to go about it. Not sure how she can be so certain, and regardless, it should be handled in a lawful manner. Whether or not she is right, she's still not handling it properly.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:39 pm

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2407 ... sion-setup

“McCoy also told police last July that he had requested high-end jewelry items back from Cordon that had been loaned by jewelers for events, and that Cordon had not yet returned them.”

Jewelry that you simply “rent” for a big event has to be very expensive stuff, more expensive than McCoy was wanting to outright buy for her. She had to know they were just rentals, and not gifts. If that’s true, it’s a very, very sketchy thing to do. Beyond sketchy, that’s straight up theft if he didn’t gift it to her. She has to know that the arrangement was a rental and now by her keeping it he will be stuck with an absurdly large bill. Just a guess on some of the jewelry in question, but look at that stuff!

That said...if McCoy was behind the attack...I don’t care if the jewelry was $100,000. I hope he wasn’t...for the sake of one less horrible act being committed out there.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:42 am

Valhalla wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:39 pm http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2407 ... sion-setup

“McCoy also told police last July that he had requested high-end jewelry items back from Cordon that had been loaned by jewelers for events, and that Cordon had not yet returned them.”

Jewelry that you simply “rent” for a big event has to be very expensive stuff, more expensive than McCoy was wanting to outright buy for her. She had to know they were just rentals, and not gifts. If that’s true, it’s a very, very sketchy thing to do. Beyond sketchy, that’s straight up theft if he didn’t gift it to her. She has to know that the arrangement was a rental and now by her keeping it he will be stuck with an absurdly large bill. Just a guess on some of the jewelry in question, but look at that stuff!

That said...if McCoy was behind the attack...I don’t care if the jewelry was $100,000. I hope he wasn’t...for the sake of one less horrible act being committed out there.
Yeah, but if that's what happened, it's not surprising if it was basically stolen property. That's often how things of that magnitude are dealt with a lot of times. Not saying it's right, just the reality really expensive sh@T being stolen, in the eyes of the person paying for it. It's the reality of the world we live in.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:21 am

Valhalla wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:39 pm http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2407 ... sion-setup

Whether Shady was behind the attack or not, or even if there was no “attack” and the whole thing is an elaborate setup, the horrible act has already been committed. Discovering the truth won’t change that. We’ll just know who to blame.
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ImaRounder » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:30 am

This is a great conversation. And youre all making great points. I guess what i had failed to say was i think mccoy sent the person to get his stuff back, everything after that may or may not have been instructed. But the main thing is that it was absolutely not random.

Millwork, good point. I probably shouldnt jump to conclusions. But this is a fantasy football forum with maybe 100 people possibly reading it. Im not a news outlet distributing allegations as fact to billions. I think there is a difference.

cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cazzie33 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:39 am

Probably like Shady @the 30 yr old marker you're on the downside of your marketability as arm candy. Trying to maximize and hold onto assets while your A*s sits on somebody's lap is harder to find suitors to pay out the big $$$.

McCoy knows all too well the train is about at the end of line. Everyone is looking to cash out Lesean for a younger option. McCoy is doing the same likely. She's feeling entitled to a home, money & a guaranteed future ...problem is like Shady she never got a ring either. That changes everything & most everyone's opinions and perception. Especially in the her case before the legal system about the house and monetary assets.

Both are players that now want to be the victim. It's a messed up situation either way and me personally I'm dubious of both sides. But to act like we have any inkling of what is true or false is ludicrous. I'm going to wait for the investigation to play out and see what "facts" can be ascertained. Personally I don't expect our legal system will find out totally either. Probably a plea bargain or settlement out of court then we all go back to being " Inquiring Minds" and buy into the National Enquirer narrative of our choice based on our predispositions.

As for the topic at hand ... YES, McCoy is going beat up on those sissies in New England & Miami like always. Surprised Belichick hasn't filed charges after all the abuse Shady has perpetrated through the years vs the Patty girls ... :sick:

Hopefully this rant doesn't get me banned for "Espousal Abuse "

joeya2001
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby joeya2001 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:37 am

cazzie33 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:39 am Probably like Shady @the 30 yr old marker you're on the downside of your marketability as arm candy. Trying to maximize and hold onto assets while your A*s sits on somebody's lap is harder to find suitors to pay out the big $$$.

McCoy knows all too well the train is about at the end of line. Everyone is looking to cash out Lesean for a younger option. McCoy is doing the same likely. She's feeling entitled to a home, money & a guaranteed future ...problem is like Shady she never got a ring either. That changes everything & most everyone's opinions and perception. Especially in the her case before the legal system about the house and monetary assets.

Both are players that now want to be the victim. It's a messed up situation either way and me personally I'm dubious of both sides. But to act like we have any inkling of what is true or false is ludicrous. I'm going to wait for the investigation to play out and see what "facts" can be ascertained. Personally I don't expect our legal system will find out totally either. Probably a plea bargain or settlement out of court then we all go back to being " Inquiring Minds" and buy into the National Enquirer narrative of our choice based on our predispositions.

As for the topic at hand ... YES, McCoy is going beat up on those sissies in New England & Miami like always. Surprised Belichick hasn't filed charges after all the abuse Shady has perpetrated through the years vs the Patty girls ... :sick:

Hopefully this rant doesn't get me banned for "Espousal Abuse "
I think NE defense is going to be 10 ten this year, especially playing 6 games in the division, all 3 teams are in rebuild. They will shut down the running game like NE fashion to key on one player and force them to pass. I picked up NE as you can see in my sig, I think they will be good to play at least 6x this year lol
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs 2019 Runner up 2020 Champs

QB- Lamar Jackson, Jordan Love
RB- Alvin Kamara, AJ Dillion
WR- Christian Kirk, Michael Pittman, Aiyuk, Alec Pierce, DJ Chare, Terrace Marshall, Metchie,
TE- George Kittle, Darren Waller, Greg Dortch.

Team 2 10 Team 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 2 SF

2020 3rd place Year 1
(This is a rebuild team selling vets)
QB Joe Burrow, Kenny Pickett, Geno,
RB AJ Dillon, Josh Jacobs, Tony Pollard,
WR Tee Higgins, Sutton, HollywoodTerry McLaurin, DJM, Ju-Ju, Hodgins,
TE Hock, Andrews, Kyle Pitts, Otton, Ertz
Picks
2023 4 1st 5 2nd
2024 3rd
“Not good enough to count on as a starter, but too good to drop, so they clog my bench.” dlf_mikeh

pvillebiker
Captain
Captain

Postby pvillebiker » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:46 am

ImaRounder wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:53 pm
skip wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 pm
ImaRounder wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 pm Not that i am anybody, but i think Shady had his hand in that. Whether itll be proven through phone records is a different story. No doubt in my mind though.
So far there is really just a lack of any evidence, past or present. No history of issues related to these crimes that should even make us suspicious. Given the timing being so close to the court date where he should have been able to get her out of his home, it could be just as plausible that this is all a big frame job.

Until we have more facts and details, I don't think we can say anything definitive as to what happened and who was involved.
The thing thats suspicious for me the damage to the woman. If the assailant wanted money or valuables, they had a gun and control of the situation. They didnt need to beat her to a pulp, but they did.

On the football side, i think DeMarco Murray signs there soon.
Strike that idear! Murray retiring apparently. Wow.

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/news/16 ... om-nfl.php

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:30 am

It looks like the Bills are talking to Oliver. To me, that suggests they expect a suspension rather than a year long stay on the exempt list and it also suggests that Ivory is in the lead to be the featured back should McCoy miss time.
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:42 am

ericanadian wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:30 am It looks like the Bills are talking to Oliver. To me, that suggests they expect a suspension rather than a year long stay on the exempt list and it also suggests that Ivory is in the lead to be the featured back should McCoy miss time.
Apparently they were talking to Oliver even before the McCoy stuff occurred. They probably liked him as a backup and situational role with McCoy leading. If McCoy is indeed not available, they could be looking at bringing in someone other than Oliver, even if they do land Oliver.