Shady McCoy women beater?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Shady McCoy women beater?

Postby sugbear65 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:40 pm

So he orchestrated this home invasion, beat down(at a property he owns no less) while he was in Miami training with Frank Gore. A couple weeks before the start of preseason. The day before a court trial that could solve whatever dilemma was going on. This is what I’m supposed to believe? Oh and let’s just throw some previously unreported PED use and animal cruelty on there for good measure. Seems pretty loose to me, color me skeptical.
I will say however, if he is proven responsible, a lifetime ban is definitely in order. I just have a hard time believing he could be THAT stupid.

joeya2001
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby joeya2001 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:40 pm

The attorney for Delicia Cordon, the victim in an alleged home invasion at LeSean McCoy's residence in Milton, Georgia, released a statement on Tuesday.

Per the statement, Cordon and McCoy had a past relationship but are now estranged and McCoy has been trying to evict Cordon from his home for several months. Upon returning from London, Cordon and her cousins were allegedly attacked by an assailant who demanded "specific items of jewelry" that McCoy had requested back on "many occasions." Mike Garafolo of NFL Network reports that McCoy was training in Miami as early as 7 AM Tuesday morning, less than four hours after the alleged home invasion.
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs 2019 Runner up 2020 Champs

QB- Lamar Jackson, Jordan Love
RB- Alvin Kamara, AJ Dillion
WR- Christian Kirk, Michael Pittman, Aiyuk, Alec Pierce, DJ Chare, Terrace Marshall, Metchie,
TE- George Kittle, Darren Waller, Greg Dortch.

Team 2 10 Team 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 2 SF

2020 3rd place Year 1
(This is a rebuild team selling vets)
QB Joe Burrow, Kenny Pickett, Geno,
RB AJ Dillon, Josh Jacobs, Tony Pollard,
WR Tee Higgins, Sutton, HollywoodTerry McLaurin, DJM, Ju-Ju, Hodgins,
TE Hock, Andrews, Kyle Pitts, Otton, Ertz
Picks
2023 4 1st 5 2nd
2024 3rd
“Not good enough to count on as a starter, but too good to drop, so they clog my bench.” dlf_mikeh

sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby sugbear65 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:44 pm

Also guys, do we really need to post entire rotoworld articles word for word here without any added insight. Not trying to call anyone out personally because it happens in a lot of threads, and I guess is just a pet peeve of mine. But I think if we are spending time in the forum, we all check the sports news outlets pretty regularly. A link would suffice.

joeya2001
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby joeya2001 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:47 pm

sugbear65 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:44 pm Also guys, do we really need to post entire rotoworld articles word for word here without any added insight. Not trying to call anyone out personally because it happens in a lot of threads, and I guess is just a pet peeve of mine. But I think if we are spending time in the forum, we all check the sports news outlets pretty regularly. A link would suffice.
yea quite annoying I agree, guy must be dumb to think people want to see this!

WR- Christian Kirk, Michael Pittman, Aiyuk, Alec Pierce, DJ Chare, Terrace Marshall, Metchie,

2020 3rd place Year 1
Picks
2023 4 1st 5 2nd
2024 3rd
“Not good enough to count on as a starter, but too good to drop, so they clog my bench.” dlf_mikeh

sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby sugbear65 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Lol see that’s taking it personally. Hey, if copy and pasting Roto news blurbs makes you feel like you are informing people, keep at it.

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:05 pm

joeya2001 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:47 pm
sugbear65 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:44 pm Also guys, do we really need to post entire rotoworld articles word for word here without any added insight. Not trying to call anyone out personally because it happens in a lot of threads, and I guess is just a pet peeve of mine. But I think if we are spending time in the forum, we all check the sports news outlets pretty regularly. A link would suffice.
yea quite annoying I agree, guy must be dumb to think people want to see this!
I’ll 3rd that, guy must be a total loser to post a rotoworld blurb by itself. Like he’d have to be really stupid, and probably ugly too.

joeya2001
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby joeya2001 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:10 pm

sugbear65 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:59 pm Lol see that’s taking it personally. Hey, if copy and pasting Roto news blurbs makes you feel like you are informing people, keep at it.
lol I was kidding dont worry!!!

Honestly I like to post them to get people opinions or if someone found something that I didnt see, or...lol last one

because idk about most I'd rather spend my time on the boards, and if someone post it here, I dont have to spend the extra time, (no matter how small) on here and cut right to the discussion.

I love debating with real people.

2020 3rd place Year 1
Picks
2023 4 1st 5 2nd
2024 3rd

gameaholica
Role Player
Role Player

Postby gameaholica » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:15 pm

The jewelry robber asked for was same jewelry McCoy kept asking for her to return.
TheFantasyFootballGuys Dynasty League (13 keeper-PPR)
QB: Mahomes | Stafford | Mayfield
RB: Barkely | Henry | Etienne | Akers | Penny |
WR: Thomas | Bateman | Pittman | Metchie | Shaheed | W. Robinson
TE: Dulcich | Kincaid | Latu
Start: QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-TE-Flex-Flex-K-DEF

Buzz's BBQ Dynasty League(18 keeper-PPR)
QB: J Allen | Stafford |
RB: J.Williams | J Taylor | Mostert | Herbert | Hall | Tucker | Charbonnet
WR: Chase | AJ Brown | Mims | JSN | Metchie | W Robinson
TE: Engram | LaPorta | Pitts | Latu | Ferguson
Start: QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-TE-FLEX-K-DEF

sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby sugbear65 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:22 pm

Hey Joeya2001, no worries, it’s my own pet peeve and I’m probably alone on this one. I can just skip the post though if I don’t want to read it, I was just venting after a long day. If I think roto copy posts are a waste, what does that make my post bashing them then? A bigger waste. Way to be coolheaded, and make me realize the unintentional but now apparent troll nature of my last post. Swinging back on topic, L. McCoy...anybody else thinking right now may be a great buy low time? I mean a 3rd? I’d pay that even if I was sure he did it, on the hopes maybe this thing drags on past this year and he’s not suspended immediately, or he gets cleared on some kind of technicality.

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:32 pm

I sure hope this drags out and turns into some political debate in here, that eventually gets locked by the mods..........

Innocent until proven guilty...guilty until proven innocent...not proven guilty but still punished by the league...

This feels like it’s gonna drag out for quite some time...and no “real” evidence will ever be brought out...and no charges will be pressed...but Mccoy will get a 4 game ban and the Bills will release him...and he will quietly be blackballed into retirement. Whether he had anything to do with it or not will never come out, and the haters will hate while the believers will remain ever faithful. Could he have orchestrated this elaborate scheme? Sure, but I’m not sure why he would if he is going through the legal motions to evict her. Could he be getting dragged through the mud? Sure, wouldn’t be the first time a gold-digger doesn’t wanna give up a meal ticket. It seems like a pretty big coincidence for it to be a random burglary.

Oh well. Let’s let this play out and see what happens. All we know is that his career is probably over. Judicial process be damned. The only court that matters anymore is the court of public opinion.

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:50 pm

gameaholica wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:15 pm The jewelry robber asked for was same jewelry McCoy kept asking for her to return.
I don't know how this will play out, this could very well be true. But realize that this claim is being made by the very same people that put up the Instagram post...
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

Blueboy
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Blueboy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:57 pm

skip wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:50 pm
gameaholica wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:15 pm The jewelry robber asked for was same jewelry McCoy kept asking for her to return.
I don't know how this will play out, this could very well be true. But realize that this claim is being made by the very same people that put up the Instagram post...
Evidently an attorney released that statement. Not that it's much more reliable in this day and age.

12-team SF, PPR, TE premium, 0.25 PPCarry
1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1SF 4Flex
QB: Mahomes, Fields, Love
RB: Bijan, ETN, Pollard, Achane, Herbert
WR: Kupp, Hill, Metcalf, Ridley, Jeudy, D.J. M, Burks, Hollywood, Wan'Dale
TE: Kyle Pitts, Goedert

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:00 pm

sugbear65 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:22 pm Hey Joeya2001, no worries, it’s my own pet peeve and I’m probably alone on this one. I can just skip the post though if I don’t want to read it, I was just venting after a long day. If I think roto copy posts are a waste, what does that make my post bashing them then? A bigger waste. Way to be coolheaded, and make me realize the unintentional but now apparent troll nature of my last post. Swinging back on topic, L. McCoy...anybody else thinking right now may be a great buy low time? I mean a 3rd? I’d pay that even if I was sure he did it, on the hopes maybe this thing drags on past this year and he’s not suspended immediately, or he gets cleared on some kind of technicality.
God damnit guys, how am I supposed to put this on the dust-up thread now, think of someone else for once CHRIST!!!!!
Jokes aside is there any chance this could affect McCoy in other ways? Like an investigation into peds etc. I'm not saying he is on them for sure but I've always thought most sportsmen are at least flirting with the illegal supplement line and it just depends if they get caught/asada decide it is illegal or not.

joeya2001
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby joeya2001 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:08 pm

sugbear65 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:22 pm Hey Joeya2001, no worries, it’s my own pet peeve and I’m probably alone on this one. I can just skip the post though if I don’t want to read it, I was just venting after a long day. If I think roto copy posts are a waste, what does that make my post bashing them then? A bigger waste. Way to be coolheaded, and make me realize the unintentional but now apparent troll nature of my last post. Swinging back on topic, L. McCoy...anybody else thinking right now may be a great buy low time? I mean a 3rd? I’d pay that even if I was sure he did it, on the hopes maybe this thing drags on past this year and he’s not suspended immediately, or he gets cleared on some kind of technicality.
all good I'm not bothered at all, I dont consider anyone a troll..

Believe me I love the honest on the boards, that's how you know you are getting great opinions!!

2020 3rd place Year 1
Picks
2023 4 1st 5 2nd
2024 3rd

joeya2001
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby joeya2001 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:12 pm

AussieMate wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:00 pm
God damnit guys, how am I supposed to put this on the dust-up thread now, think of someone else for once CHRIST!!!!!
Jokes aside is there any chance this could affect McCoy in other ways? Like an investigation into peds etc. I'm not saying he is on them for sure but I've always thought most sportsmen are at least flirting with the illegal supplement line and it just depends if they get caught/asada decide it is illegal or not.
I do, something like this wont go away for some time, puts him under a bigger spotlight, he may be follower more, I dont think the odds are good all this is 100% false.

2020 3rd place Year 1
Picks
2023 4 1st 5 2nd
2024 3rd