Allen Hurns reportedly Cowboys "clear-cut No.1 WR". Where does this put him in the Dynasty rankings

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
knotts4372
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Allen Hurns reportedly Cowboys "clear-cut No.1 WR". Where does this put him in the Dynasty rankings

Postby knotts4372 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:35 pm

does this "news" change anything on hurns for anyone? i dont see how it possibly does. it would be more news-worthy if he wasn't their "clear cut number 1 wr" right now due to just downright bad other wr (terrence williams), wannabee rappers (cole beasley) and rookie (gallup) are his competition. still fully expect gallup to easily overtake him relatively quickly. sell hurns for pretty much whatever you can get
DLF hall of famers 16 teams 25 man roster
http://football29.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... =07&F=0016

IRONCLAD 16 teams 40 man rosters http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/133985/teams/

@donnynutz on twitter

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Re: Allen Hurns reportedly Cowboys "clear-cut No.1 WR". Where does this put him in the Dynasty rankings

Postby ninotoreS » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:23 am

skip wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:56 pm We must listen to different things coming out of Dallas. I've not heard anything about Wilson or Lenior (never heard of him). Talk has been about Hurns, Gallup and the TE situation...
Wilson looked very good in OTAs. I read that published by several sources. Wilson flashed more than Gallup.

However, Wilson's primary flaws are all the sort that become most evident when the pads come on. He needs more release technique against press and he struggles to separate from aggressive man coverage.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

zelldawg26
Role Player
Role Player

Postby zelldawg26 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:14 am

Kind of like Tavon Austin is supposed to receive a dozen to 2 dozen carries? LOL Don't buy in on anything as far as Dallas goes unless it's Zeke or Dak. Anyone could emerge as a viable fantasy WR3 from this team including Deonte Thompson. I see their WR corp a bit like Chicago's of last season anyways. I say sell the hype now with Hurns if you can, because if he was expendable on the Jags, who knows what receiver could slide in and take the No.1 job. And even if he was, do you think you could trust to throw him in on bye weeks? He'd have to make one hell of an impact.
24 Player Roster/12 Team/PPR/IDP/PPT(Point Per Tackle)
4 player Taxi Squad

QB- Aaron Rodgers, Winston
RB- Monty, Ajayi, Ingram, Duke, Booker, Burkhead, Collins, Foreman, Breida
WR- Cooks, A-Rob, TY, Funchess, MBryant, Godwin, MWilliams, Golladay
TE-Engram
PK- M.Crosby
LB- CJ Mosley, L David
DE- Fowler, Okafor
DB- Clinton-Dix, Rashad Jones

24 player roster/12 team/0.5 PPR/IDP/4 player Taxi

QB- Luck, Carr, Bortles
RB- Zeke, Hyde, McKinnon, Henry, A Jones, Drake, Foreman, Booker, Dixon
WR- Evans, Hilton, ARob, Cooper, Watkins, Shepard, C Davis, Gordon, Doctson
TE-Olsen, Kittle
PK- Whatever
DE- Okafor, Hunter
LB- Buccanon, Mack
S- Baker, Mathieu

Lotto4Life
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Lotto4Life » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:02 am

zelldawg26 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:14 am Kind of like Tavon Austin is supposed to receive a dozen to 2 dozen carries?
Was this a weekly number or an annual number?

Jfever
Legend
Legend

Postby Jfever » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:10 am

I have little faith in Dallas's current passing attack. Hurns will have a role in fantasy, just not likely a big or consistent or predictable one. Not only are they close to devoid of high end Wr talent and experience, I don't view Dak as a qb that will increase the play level of those around him. This team leans heavily on Zeke and the running attack, it's O-line play and health. And, if their defense doesn't step up & they get behind, they will likely struggle this year.
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:41 am

"Dez was the problem."

Jfever
Legend
Legend

Postby Jfever » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:11 am

I think we'll find out very soon that Dez really wasn't the problem, or at least not the ONLY problem with that passing attack. The issue will come to light that Dallas hitched their wagon to the wrong train. It will be fun to watch.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:33 am

Couldnt happen to a better team if that is the case. ;)
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Jfever
Legend
Legend

Postby Jfever » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:52 am

I feel the same way. I'm predicting a 3 way battle between Dallas, NYG, and Wash for who will be a distant 2nd in the division. I think the Eagles roster is just so much more balanced and deep. I don't see it as very likely that a wildcard team comes from the NFC East. Each of Wash, NYG, and Dallas have their strengths and elite players with awesome talent but, I don't think the NFC East is that strong overall. I'm sure that the Media will continue to yap about them constantly though.

Orenthal Shames
Legend
Legend

Postby Orenthal Shames » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Cowboys are going to have a big, franchise-altering decision to make on Dak after next year if things don't drastically improve.
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 upman rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Watson, Flacco
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, McLaughlin
WR: Olave, Addison, Flowers, Rice, Downs, Mims, Douglas, Tillman
TE: Kittle, Chig, Woods
24 Picks: 1.08, 1.14, 2nd x2