Hill, Landry, C Ridley, , Pittman, Gage, Crowder, M Jones Jr, Tre’Quan, Jakobi
Gesicki, Fant, Smith Jr,
Bears, Bills
Taxi: Benjamin, Rodgers, Mac, Nwangu, Schwartz, Tyler Johnson

HAMBONES HOLLERS
10 Team, PPR
QB: Stafford, Herbert, D Jones
RB: Chubb,Mixon, Monty, Harris Jr, Michel, Cohen
WR: Jeudy, Cooks, Landry, Samuel, Shenault, Agholor Slayton, Hollywood, Mike Williams
TE: Pitts, Gesicki
Taxi: Gainwell, Dyami Brown, Gabe Davis, D Evans, Gandy Golden

Jason
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Which side?

Postby Jason » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:12 pm

If we get the Brees of last year, run heavy offense and improved defense, Keenum won't be a huge step down I don't think. I suspect it's a 2QB league and if Luck comes back to form and with Jimmy G, we are talking your 3rd QB anyway.

You've got Ertz and Brate's production fell off the latter part of last season when OJ Howard got more involved. Him re-signing there hurt his value a lot imo.

Hyde is more valuable than James White, but it's 50/50 whether he gets a featured job in the future after Cleveland or goes on as mostly a committee back, PPR does help White more.

I sorta break it down as Sammy Watkins is the best piece in this deal. You sorta have to roll the dice I think with Allen/Crabtree and a bunch of question marks backing them up. Keenum is 9 years younger than Brees so maybe he builds on last year and turns into a nice long term piece for you.

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:07 pm

Jason wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:12 pm If we get the Brees of last year, run heavy offense and improved defense, Keenum won't be a huge step down I don't think. I suspect it's a 2QB league and if Luck comes back to form and with Jimmy G, we are talking your 3rd QB anyway.

You've got Ertz and Brate's production fell off the latter part of last season when OJ Howard got more involved. Him re-signing there hurt his value a lot imo.

Hyde is more valuable than James White, but it's 50/50 whether he gets a featured job in the future after Cleveland or goes on as mostly a committee back, PPR does help White more.

I sorta break it down as Sammy Watkins is the best piece in this deal. You sorta have to roll the dice I think with Allen/Crabtree and a bunch of question marks backing them up. Keenum is 9 years younger than Brees so maybe he builds on last year and turns into a nice long term piece for you.
I voted the Sammy side too and think he is the mvp of this trade. I think he has the most upside

Rosenbluu
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Rosenbluu » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:09 pm

Watkins side for me easily with your team
12 Team PPR
QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex
QB: Mahomes/Jones
RB: Mixon/Chubb/Mostert/Burkhead/McKinnon
WR: Wilson/JuJu/Marquise/Mooney/Campbell/Dotson/Osborn/Julio/Tolbert/Shakir/Metchie
TE: Andrews/Hurst