Hackenberg to OAK

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

Re: Hackenberg to OAK

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:11 am

Plank wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:58 am NE brought him for a look...
Makes sense. I imagine Gruden’s playbook is the one Belichick didn’t have.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:26 am

This thread needs to die. I understood the Tebow threads, but no other QB4 in the history of the NFL needed a thread.

EDIT: This is the perfect post to hide my Miles Sanders love.

KID IS AMAZING! He's going to compete for the top pick in this years rookie draft when all is said and done. And if he's NOT being viewed that way, you're going to get yourself a hell of a RB for very cheap. He can make people miss in a phone booth. He has great vision and great hands. He can pass block. He has a great burst and acceleration in the first 10-15 yards.

He top end speed isn't as fast as others, and he's not as powerful as Barkley, but he's 80-90% of what Barkley is.

I'm going to make acquiring this kid my top priority for this draft. He's absolutely amazing in every sense of the word. I own James Conner in several leagues, and I think trading this guy at his current highest value will be the way to go. It'll be an upgrade over time.

WOOO! I'm excited!
Last edited by MEuRaH on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:03 am

Well if you post in it it makes that objective harder. Seems counter-productive to add to the post total if you want a thread to 'die'. ;)

Unless you're secretly using reverse psychology and want the thread to live!
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:04 am

ninotoreS wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:44 am https://www.si.com/0mmqb/2016/05/11/nfl ... rson-wentz

Interesting article, with interesting implications.
If you have not already - make sure to read this article - found the contrast & context quite interesting. 8-)
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..