Who is going too late?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dmac37
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Who is going too late?

Postby dmac37 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:13 am

Trimble87 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:31 pm I got Pettis at 2.08 (24 overall) and Chark at 3.01 (33 overall) which I thought was incredibly good value for them.

I personally love Richie James and got him at 4.01 (49 overall) which I think is a bleep steal.
I hope your right about Richie James. I had my 5.10 reserved for a PK but decided to go into week 1 with no PK to take a flyer on Richie.
12 Team PPR Scoring:
QB: Purdy, Pickett, Howell, Rodgers
RB: Bijan, Kamara, A. Jones Spears Allgeier, Tucker, Hunt
WR: ARSB, Ridley, Nacua, E. Moore, Hollywood, Addison, Mingo, Mooney,
M. Thomas, Gallup
TE: Hockenson, Ferguson
PK:
DST: Ravens

12 Team Superflex PPR Scoring:
QB: Fields, Tua, Howell, White
RB: J. Taylor, A. Jones, Pierce, Swift , K. Miller, Hunt, Ford,
WR: Pittman, Deebo, Godwin, Ridley, Gabe Davis, E. Moore, Mooney, Toney, Q. Johnson
TE: Ferguson, Okonkwo L. Thomas

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:52 am

Can we cease the arguments regarding Evan Engram? They could be a separate post.
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Wed May 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Easily Kerryon Johnson.

I've said this elsewhere but I want to be on record in as many places as possible touting this guy.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Wed May 23, 2018 11:09 pm

Interesting topic.

Draft position is pretty much based on the depth of individual research. This draft I rate the following the players at 3 position that IMO are going too late and I am taking advantage where I can.

Penny 1.2
My top 2 WR's
Gallup 1.6
Miller 1.8
Gesicki 2.2

Penny is a 3 down quality back. He gets dinged for blocking ability but in a system where mobile Wilson is leading that is not a major issue and is a skill set that can be learned. The line is pretty dreadful in Seattle but that changes over time. He is a volume back with not much competition. Hits the hole with outstanding quickness. Tape gets better the more one watches. Went in round 1 of the NFL draft for a reason. He is going higher lately but IMO is the clear 1.2 player in this draft.

The most underrated in this group are the two WR's. The film on Gallup is outstanding and one reason PFF also rates him top WR. His route running coming into the league looks a lot like A. Brown to my eye. Like Brown looked out of school, Gallup plays way faster than his 40 time due to superior route quickness coming out of breaks off either foot. His back shoulder catch ability already looks elite and this type route is a key separator between good a great players. He has a legit shot to be a rising star by 2019. FYI not saying he will ever be A. Brown but the tools to succeed at a high level in the NFL jump off the page. Dallas stole this player IMO.

Miller is right there with Gallup; This player is extremely athletic and uses his strength beautifully. Could actually challenge for ROY going against single coverage if he starts out of the gate. The A. Boldin comparisons are legit.

I took Gesiicki 2.3 in one draft but he is going later in most drafts as owners are Leary of taking TE's early due to perceived production lag. He has potential to contribute year 1 as a slot type TE. His situation is pushing his stock upward. Horrible blocker but that should come. Reed/Engram type player but given the NFL is changing, he is worth the risk early. Best hands and catch radius I have seen in a few years. He will be hard to cover due to his size/speed. Not an in line TE but not as critical as years past.

In my leagues which are all competitive with all owners having 10-15 or more years of experience
Gallup is going late first, 1.11 - 1.12 One league is IDP with 3 LB's going round 1 Gallup went 2.4
Miller has gone 2.1 twice already

Edit to add; if you are into IDP with balanced scoring to offense I have T. Edmunds and R. Smith rated 1.5 and 1.6 in this type of league this draft. These two are going to be monsters year 1.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts