General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
IBall2
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Which Handcuffs are you targeting?

Postby IBall2 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:36 am

CharlieKelly wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 7:04 pm
Pac_Eddy wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 1:20 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 10:46 am CJA isn't really a handcuff.
I think this too. He's half of a RB committee with McCaffrey. He's startable as is.
x3. JStew got 200+ carries last year in the same role CJA will probably take over this year, and JStew is a far less effective back. If CJA take on that role he's an RB2 as is.
Yeah I agree, CJA is more of a committee than handcuff. Now that I look at this list, he sticks out a lot more than the rest of the players I noted.

grandmabetty
Captain
Captain

Postby grandmabetty » Tue May 15, 2018 11:52 am

Malcom Brown, Rod Smith, and Chris Ivory are my top handcuffs with Matt Brieda in the mix too. Malcom Brown backs up the #1 fantasy option in football and will be a clear cut bellcow if Gurley goes down (again). Rod Smith seems to be the backup to the best running offense in football if Elliott goes down or gets suspended (again). Chris Ivory backs up McCoy and that team is going to run the grass off the field like they do every year.

Most of the players mentioned already I don't consider a handcuff. A handcuff is someone that hardly sees the field when the #1 guy is healthy and then suddenly becomes a fantasy starter if they are out of the picture.

Jason
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Jason » Tue May 15, 2018 12:37 pm

Not sure the Malcolm Brown thing is so cut and dry now that they picked up John Kelly in the 6th round.